Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) (1324 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Court Hears Suit Against Lagos Okada Ban Dec 15 / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Metrix147: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency of Abia State, Hon. Obi Aguocha has expressed optimism that the embattle leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will be released come December 15 when the Supreme Court is expected to rule on his alleged terrorism charges by against him by the federal government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y2VH2KeKs?si=RIiywBJ2Q7-rIMIO
Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention since his arrest in 2021 despite several court pronouncements ordering his release, orders that have not been obeyed by the federal government, especially under the immediate past President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking with ABN TV in Abuja, Aguocha the chairman Monitoring and Evaluation of Ad-hoc and Standing Committees of the House and the ad-hoc committee chairman on Security in Isuikwuato/Umunneochi federal constituency said if Nnamdi Kanu is released by the Supreme Court, he would be among those to receive him, urging the federal government to free the IPOB leader unconditionally.

The lawmaker, elected on the platform of the Labour Party said the continuous detention of Nnamdi Kanu has become a conduit for people who want to commit crimes around the South East region to do so in the name of agitating for his release.

While urging the federal government to take steps to restore normalcy in the region, he said the release of Nnamdi Kanu is the first step towards achieving this.

Hon. Aguocha also appealed to young people in the South East to shun crimes and engage in pursuits that would enhance their lives, saying the security concerns in the region has affected the economic and social lives of the people.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-ill-be-among-those-to-welcome-nnamdi-kanu-december-15-hon-aguocha/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2023
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 1:34am On Nov 22, 2023
Until then I'll be posting up right here
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:16am On Nov 22, 2023
grin lies.OBI of AGULU go be the first to go welcome him with his FAKE smile and tell the Eluuupigs how he fought Spiritually for Onyendu release grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Alright
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Does Aguocha mean Albino Leopard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2023
He will eat more watery Kuje beans till his head resets. grin

I trust Tinubu, he's even more military minded than the toothless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by AskProf: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin lies.OBI of AGULU go be the first to go welcome him with his FAKE smile and tell the Eluuupigs how he fought Spiritually for Onyendu release grin grin

Dont you think you are sick, very sick?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2023
I will also be in Abuja that day to welcome Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Emyogalanya: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
The whole of biafraland Joyfully awaits the homecoming of its Redeemer. Its gona a Triumphant entry into biafraland. Just like jesus Triumphant entry into Jebus city
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Emyogalanya: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2023
The whole of biafraland Joyfully awaits the homecoming of its Redeemer. Its gona a Triumphant entry into biafraland. Just like jesus Triumphant entry into Jebus city. Hosanna to the son of kanu , Blessed is he who comes in the name of our GOD. ALL Hamas Sympathizers can go and die
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Tochitee(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Is God not wonderful?some months ago,this prisoner was ordering his people to burn down every tinubus property. But then,God told Tinubu to relax,he will put all his enemies lives in his hands. See Pandoras saviours now begging Tinubu for his freedom to live!!? cheesy cheesy wink one of the best time to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Afamed: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
I will also be in Abuja that day to welcome Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention

Only coward welcomes another supreme coward

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by BOSSkesh(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Don’t worry yourself he’ll never be released and even if he is released
The fg has successfully tamed him

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by gidgiddy: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Afamed:

Only coward welcomes another supreme coward

Says the same people still claiming a country called "Nigeria" created by the white man, as their country because they are too coward to create one fir themselves
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Noerection: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
forget it
Kanu will never be released
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Noerection: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
Nnamdi Kanu is not coming out alive
Know this and have peace of mind
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Noerection: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Emyogalanya:
The whole of biafraland Joyfully awaits the homecoming of its Redeemer. Its gona a Triumphant entry into biafraland. Just like jesus Triumphant entry into Jebus city. Hosanna to the son of kanu , Blessed is he who comes in the name of our GOD. ALL Hamas Sympathizers can go and die
more watery beans to Kanu
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Emyogalanya: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Noerection:
more watery beans to Kanu
All terror.st must die
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by JohnAOne: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Tochitee:
Is God not wonderful?some months ago,this prisoner was ordering his people to burn down every tinubus property. But then,God told Tinubu to relax,he will put all his enemies lives in his hands. See Pandoras saviours now begging Tinubu for his freedom to live!!? cheesy cheesy wink one of the best time to live.
Psalm 110:1:...Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by Noerection: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2023
Emyogalanya:
All terror.st must die
including you ipob terrorist
Re: I'll Be Among Those To Welcome Nnamdi Kanu Dec. 15 — Hon. Aguocha (Video) by bhella10: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2023
Dey play cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Between Monday Okpebholo And Asue Ighodalo: What's The Choice Of Esan People? - / Ameachi The Bst Governor In East. / Speaker Of The House + 4 Body Guards ,bullet Proof Car & Outriders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.