Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? (153 Views)

Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Sanwo-Olu: Lagosians Will Miss My Government If Denied Second Term (Video) / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by Coronavirus2: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Hello nairalanders

I've been thinking about this for some time now, so i think is time to speak out to hear the opinion of others.

We all know Buhari's government was a failure in terms of economy, security and lots more (I don't expect everyone to agree to this tho).

So here comes my major concern... For the meantime president Tinubu haven't done anything felt on the street by the masses (not paper solutions).
So let's say president Tinubu government succeed (which all true lovers of Nigeria should pray for irrespective of the president on seat) and able to take us back to how they met the country in 2015.

If the above happens, should we say Tinubu led APC government have done well and shower them with praises for taking us back to the era they met it?

Note: I'm not a good writer please pardon my errors
Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by princeemma69: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2023
No, they should fulfill at least 10% of the promises which APC used to win the election in 2015

1 Like

Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by Coronavirus2: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2023
princeemma69:
No, they should fulfill at least 10% of the promises which APC used to win the election in 2015
I think fulfilling 5% will be a hard task for them, not to talk of 10%

1 Like

Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by Deogratiasfx: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Coronavirus2:
Hello nairalanders

I've been thinking about this for some time now, so i think is time to speak out to hear the opinion of others.

We all know Buhari's government was a failure in terms of economy, security and lots more (I don't expect everyone to agree to this tho).

So here comes my major concern... For the meantime president Tinubu haven't done anything felt on the street by the masses (not paper solutions).
So let's say president Tinubu government succeed (which all true lovers of Nigeria should pray for irrespective of the president on seat) and able to take us back to how they met the country in 2015.

If the above happens, should we say Tinubu led APC government have done well and shower them with praises for taking us back to the era they met it?

If u like don't move on from Nigeria matter.
Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by Coronavirus2: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

If u like don't move on from Nigeria matter.
how is it possible for me to move on from Nigeria matter?
A country that all her political dealings can affect my future and that of my unborn kids positively or negatively... HOW?
Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by Deogratiasfx: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2023
Coronavirus2:
how is it possible for me to move on from Nigeria matter?
A country that all her political dealings can affect my future and that of my unborn kids positively or negatively... HOW?

I am as hurt as you are but you see this country, I realized it is not worth killing ur self for. Just trust God to help u provide good future and inheritance for ur children. Do good to the society as u can and leave the country matter. If u like be concerned, maybe after 10yrs u will appreciate this post.
Re: How Do We Rate APC Government If This Happens? by ValarDoharis: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Tinubu will be worse than Bubu, this is certain.

The criminal drug baron and certificate forger has no capacity, capability, integrity and legitimacy to move Nigeria forward
Coronavirus2:
Hello nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Kyari Confirms Port Harcourt Refinery To Take Off In December 2023 / Ondo: President Tinubu Played A Father's Role, Averts Political Crisis, Asonja / Tompolo's Honoris Causa Well Deserved —ondo Tantita Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.