Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria (57795 Views)

National Assembly Is A Corrupt Body: Exposed By Hon, Abdulmumin Jibrin And Icpc! / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Godstiger(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Do I have to tell you
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Okanatansiike: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

My father will die like mad Mohammed SAW an my mother will be raped like Aisha

Na WA oo na so you hate una prophet and your parents reach ?
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Omobude244: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

The OP is Igbo yet he choose a Yoruba sounding moniker.

Stop crying because Obi lost woefully. Ask your forefathers what they did or were thinking when Nigeria was divided this way (see attached)

Check that map and tell me just how Obi could have won. grin

Go and rest. Tinubu was smart enough to manipulate your hatred to win.

If you guys had continued your slavery to PDP as you have since 1999, BAT, your worst enemy would have lost.

Was it not same Supreme Court that made him Governor? How come you guys didn't protest Hope Uzodinma's victory ?
i wondered the day omobude becomes a yoruba name?

i wondered how having a contrary view to urs automatically turned me to an igbo?

the foolishness in some people sha

Obi won all the states in the SE, SS except bayelsa, lagos, Abuja, Nasarawa, plateau, got over 40% in benue, over 21% in Adamawa, Taraba and kaduna etc. but to all agbado supporters, they are all igbos.
i never see this type of foolishness in my life before.

for ur info, Omobude is an Edo name and Edo still remain the headquarter of obidients movement and the headquarter of people with sense and political awareness. we are unlike u guys that believes everything starts and end in tribal bigotry

6 Likes

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by ODOGWUMALAY50: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lies....
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Police shouldn't even be contesting anymore... They deserve an emeritus status at the moment.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by ayo2008: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
All of the above
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Okanatansiike to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Na WA oo na so you hate una prophet and your parents reach ?

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:

i wondered the day omobude becomes a yoruba name?

i wondered how having a contrary view to urs automatically turned me to an igbo?

the foolishness in some people sha

Obi won all the states in the SE, SS except bayelsa, lagos, Abuja, Nasarawa, plateau, got over 40% in benue, over 21% in Adamawa, Taraba and kaduna etc. but to all agbado supporters, they are all igbos.
i never see this type of foolishness in my life before.

for ur info, Omobude is an Edo name and Edo still remain the headquarter of obidients movement and the headquarter of people with sense and political awareness. we are unlike u guys that believes everything starts and end in tribal bigotry

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Labour party is the post corrupt body of the year!

How can someone decamp from another party and get a presidential nomination in his new party?

That move takes some outstanding corrupt practices. Never a time in history has such happened.

The height of corruption!
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by DesChyko: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omo.. Police don take back seat. 😲
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by slowice(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Aren't there space for 1st and 2nd runner up? Because after giving the gold medal to the judiciary, eye-neck deserve a silver medal while our po po gets the bronze grin

Nnpcl, cbn and customs are playing in a higher league..... So after winning this league, the judiciary will be promoted to the higher league cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by onez: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judiciary
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by PEACE2023: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

Kindly drop your comments for the most corrupt body of the year 2023 in Nigeria
Judiciary of course
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by TheOldGods: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

Stop crying because Obi lost woefully. Ask your forefathers what they did or were thinking when Nigeria was divided this way (see attached)

If you guys had continued your slavery to PDP as you have since 1999, BAT, your worst enemy would have lost.

Was it not same Supreme Court that made him Governor? How come you guys didn't protest Hope Uzodinma's victory ?

You think everything is all about obi. Oya, Peter mbah of Enugu state submitted forged certificate of Nysc under oath. Tribunal said, it was not a requirement to contest elections. But the case was not about it being a requirement but forgery which is a criminal offense. So they dismissed the case. That means, you can submit a fake certificate and the court can decide to remove that fake certificate because it's not a requirement. And you are calling Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Draw all! # no victor, no vanquished! 🀣😁
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Okanatansiike: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

My Mama toto dey smell

When last you fin*ger your mother?

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Okanatansiike to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

When last you fin*ger your mother?
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by newnigerdelta00: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

Madness
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by adecz: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
❗️❗️Police level of corruption is too low
for them to appear on this podium.

They should be replaced by the political
class...😐😐😐😐😐
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Blitzking: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
1 judiciary
2 inevitable
3 police
4) others
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by HugoBoss10(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

There's no how you can mention one without the other, They work in chain.. in other word partners in crime! cool cool cool
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by vickthourh(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
JUDICIARY
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Jackipapa: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
I give it to Judiciary.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Otsam(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yes, NNPCL AND CBN are corrupt because our judiciary is rotting. Corruption wouldn't have thrived so much in most of the organizations if the handlers knows that the rule of laws can't be bought/override/bent.
Faiththatworks:
It's a straight fight between NNPCL and CBN.
You see all this other bodies are learning work where this two organisations are
Between these two organisations,they have mismanaged trillions of naira.Please tell me whether Judiciary,Senate and House of Reps or even police can claim to have seen trillions of naira every year to mismanage
Asiwaju has opened the yansh of CBN with the Obazee Investigate committee and from the feelers we have,the corruption there is mind blowing
I am patiently waiting for when they will open NNPCL yansh,the mess there will shock Nigeria to it's foundation
All the subsidy money, inflation of figures for local fuel consumption and the never ending Turn Around Maintainance(TAM) of all those scrap metals called Refineries that never ends is enough to give NNPCL the first position
Kindly click this link to get a piece of the busy Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub,the fastest growing economic zone in West Africa:

https://www.nairaland.com/7905627/introducing-strongtower-estate-ode-omi#126875204
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Medphy: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judiciary of course
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by izubext007: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
all of them are the same
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by spartachico(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

A lunatic entered the group chat

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Tareq1105: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
Lol. Judiciary is suppose to correct whatever the police or inec tries to mess up.
Instead they just Judi to the rhythmic sound of cash.

How?

Is it by going to the market square to fetch evidence and gather the gossiping?

People are unfair to the judiciary but they are not moved by your assessment. To me, what is cogent is Conscience. Once I'm judged right by my Conscience, I don't usually look back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Lighthome: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Do not mind this igbo people. All they are doing is that since they cannot have it, Nigeria should be mocked and destroyed. But God pass them. Let them keep crying. They called for army to take over at a time, that did not work, they came for Jamb when their sister gorged Jamb result, that too did not work, now it is the judiciary. They are very funny people. Nigeria have left them behind. Tinubu they hate is being celebrated by world leaders, let them keep crying
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by ezechi24(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
The military and nnpc are supposed to be there .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.