Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria (57721 Views)

National Assembly Is A Corrupt Body: Exposed By Hon, Abdulmumin Jibrin And Icpc! / Omoyele Sowore: Nigeria Is Not The Most Corrupt Country In The World / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Phred1717: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
All are corrupt in their own field subjected to their Principals
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by slimik: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Ekweremadu is jailed in Uk because the judiciary system is working… Allision Maduake is still under house arrest in London because Judiciary is working

The only reason why thieves/ corruption thrive in Nigeria is because our judiciary is worse than the thieves and corrupt criminals

The UK is still corrupt na our money Dem just dey chop nothing more
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Guyman01: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:

i wondered the day omobude becomes a yoruba name?

i wondered how having a contrary view to urs automatically turned me to an igbo?

the foolishness in some people sha

Obi won all the states in the SE, SS except bayelsa, lagos, Abuja, Nasarawa, plateau, got over 40% in benue, over 21% in Adamawa, Taraba and kaduna etc. but to all agbado supporters, they are all igbos.
i never see this type of foolishness in my life before.

for ur info, Omobude is an Edo name and Edo still remain the headquarter of obidients movement and the headquarter of people with sense and political awareness. we are unlike u guys that believes everything starts and end in tribal bigotry

I am tired of responding to their idiosyncrasies, tribalism has eaten them so deep that you must be an Igbo if you don't follow the bandwagon on APC narrative, having a mind to think for yourself is a crime to them. Thats why I log out from this for some days to regain one's sanity 🙄
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by benqo01(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Ekweremadu is jailed in Uk because the judiciary system is working… Allision Maduake is still under house arrest in London because Judiciary is working

The only reason why thieves/ corruption thrive in Nigeria is because our judiciary is worse than the thieves and corrupt criminals

You re absolutely right the Nigerian Judiciary is a nightmare

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by benqo01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
EFCC
NNPC

Omo this two ehn
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by tonesky(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
1. INEC
2. Judiciary
3. Police
4. Legislature (Senate)
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ikinternational:

Eat a dk then choke on it

Not your dad nah undecided
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by 3seriez(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

They all compliment each other Sir.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by wirinet(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
casualobserver:
The police are the most currupt followed by the opposition who try and taint the judiciary and INEC for their incompetence and lack of election strategy.
I disagree. The police have really improved over the years. Even though some police officers are extremely corrupt and they still collect bribes in police stations and on the road, this is child play when compared to other organisations like LASTMA, FRSC, Customs, INEC, EFCC, NDLEA, and civil servants in general. The police is the only organisation I know that punishes and dismisses officers caught with evidence of corruption. Have you seen any INEC, EFCC LASTMA, etc officials dismissed or demoted for collecting bribes?

To me the most corrupt organisations presently is INEC. There are still many honest judges at the lower courts who dispense justice without collecting bribes. The rot is in the higher courts - Appeal and Supreme courts.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by zudozz: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

Kindly drop your comments for the most corrupt body of the year 2023 in Nigeria

Nobody dey drag am with Supreme court, TinubuNAL!
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Omobude244: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

My only question is that why did you choose a Yoruba name as moniker when you are clearly Igbo? Is it inferiority complex or for deception?
So Omobude is Yoruba name?
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by lextube: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

The judiciary of course. No other body can beat them for this year.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by drmikeadams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
wirinet:

I disagree. The police have really improved over the years. Even though some police officers are extremely corrupt and they still collect bribes in police stations and on the road, this is child play when compared to other organisations like LASTMA, FRSC, Customs, INEC, EFCC, NDLEA, and civil servants in general. The police is the only organisation I know that punishes and dismisses officers caught with evidence of corruption. Have you seen any INEC, EFCC LASTMA, etc officials dismissed or demoted for collecting bribes?

To me the most corrupt organisations presently is INEC. There are still many honest judges at the lower courts who dispense justice without collecting bribes. The rot is in the higher courts - Appeal and Supreme courts.

No how you garnish am ....police get the award
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by drmikeadams(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
lextube:

The judiciary of course. No other body can beat them for this year.

iNEC ooooooooooo (1)

Manhood yakubu ;(2)
grin
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by pafun(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

The photos no complete without Peter Obi the repping politician chasing mandate that doesn’t exist.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by osomegbe(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judiciary
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Quaddafi29: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
The judiciary is the worst because they are supposed to be the last hope but it has become the nemesis
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

How?

Is it by going to the market square to fetch evidence and gather the gossiping?

People are unfair to the judiciary but they are not moved by your assessment. To me, what is cogent is Conscience. Once I'm judged right by my Conscience, I don't usually look back.
Stop defending the indefensible, our judiciary have messed up the sanctuary of good conscience and if they continue in that trajectory, they are calling for revolution that will consume their entire lineage. Or how is it hearable that people that didn't contest for senatorial primary in their constituencies were rewarded with free tickets by our almighty supreme court. Lawanand Akpabio in focus. Again if you have good conscience and free judgement, you would have seen the inconsistency in most of the judgements delivered by our temple of justice. Until they stop this cash and carry judgement, things we never augur well in the country. The judiciary suppose to be the last hope of a common man but today the reverse is the case. Many of these election cases delivered are just inconsistent.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by achimendy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Exactly........

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by membranus: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
1. All polithiefcians
2. Policemen (Priority candidates)
Civil Servants (Reserved candidates)
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by achimendy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omobude244:
This is a tough one

That award goes to the useless judiciary.

They've done well in destroying the country.
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
The dick. Oh sorry you mean body, that should be the POLICE
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Lance008(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Lol 😂
Some British criminals are walking freely
Don't be deceived
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by adams123: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Uzor kalu is in the senate too instead of kuje

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by casualobserver: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
wirinet:

I agree with you on agencies like EFCC last ma etc.

As far as INEC, I believe you are wrong but I don’t have the energy to engage anyone who thinks INEC is the problem. Largely because you have probably made up your mind and we will engage in back and forth with no achievement.

Let me just state my position on INEC.

INEC is one of the most credible organisations we have in Nigeria. Are there bad elements yes, there will always be bad elements so long as they are staffed by Nigerians. This election we had in 2023 is one of the most credible elections anywhere in the world and certainly ever in Nigeria.

What makes INEC credible? Their product (the electoral system) is credible. You cannot rig without evidence. I didn’t say you can’t rig but you will leave evidence.

If you over vote, there is evidence
you stamp ballot boxes, there is evidence
If you alter results, there is evidence
If you are not registered to vote, you can’t vote
You can’t register or vote twice

If you announce wrong results, there is evidence.

There is evidence for every infraction. What you do with it is not INEC’s business….they have done their job. Which is to provide an electoral system that is difficult to rig and when you rig you will leave evidence of your rigging.

The problem with Nigeria is that we are bad losers and we malign INEC and the judiciary and get the gullible public (very easy because the majority have no brains to use) to believe we were rigged when in fact we lost the election or it was our own blunders that cost us defeat.

Let me tell you something for a fact, if a politician knows he was rigged he knows where evidence of the rigging is. If he isn’t producing the evidence it is because he knows he wasn’t rigged. I am wasting my time try to convince you but the system is fool proof.

If anything I would revise my earlier list and say the most corrupt people in Nigeria are politicians. They know they lost but they lie and go to court even when they know they will lose because they believe if they admit they lost, their supporters will lose hope in them saying “this one never wins” but by saying and perpetuating the lie that we were cheated you keep the fire in the supporters alive.

If you were rigged, there is evidence. I stress I am not saying rigging doesn’t happen but politicians have the results even before INEC because they have situation rooms. They know if any rigging materially affected the outcome. If it did they will provide. The evidence because you cannot hide evidence. But often they know they lost, they know there was rigging in 2 or 2 places but they know it made no difference but they will highlight it to malign INEC and claim they won. If it mattered they have the paper trail and they would present it.

Haven’t you noticed that people claim they won elections and instead on focusing on where they were rigged they focus on disqualification?

1 Like

Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Ikinternational: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Not your dad nah undecided

I can post a picture of his factory, let's see if your father can measure up. Trust.... talking about fathers is not a road you want to go under. I talk with pictures (facts) I have embarrassed many a nairalander over the years . Check my history

I don't just blabber like most of you dickheads
No be by mouth. I suggest you move along

I don't play about my father n I'll do you dirty
Disrespect ikenna....no wahala
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Gembu001: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judiciary
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ikinternational:

I can post a picture of his factory, let's see if your father can measure up. Trust.... talking about fathers is not a road you want to go under. I talk with pictures (facts) I have embarrassed many a nairalander over the years . Check my history

I don't just blabber like most of you dickheads
No be by mouth. I suggest you move along

I don't play about my father n I'll do you dirty
Disrespect ikenna....no wahala

Post it. I dare you. tongue
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by Ejaisky: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
NIMC
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by phorget(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin grin grin

The OP is Igbo yet he choose a Yoruba sounding moniker.

Stop crying because Obi lost woefully. Ask your forefathers what they did or were thinking when Nigeria was divided this way (see attached)

Check that map and tell me just how Obi could have won. grin

Go and rest. Tinubu was smart enough to manipulate your hatred to win.

If you guys had continued your slavery to PDP as you have since 1999, BAT, your worst enemy would have lost.

Was it not same Supreme Court that made him Governor? How come you guys didn't protest Hope Uzodinma's victory ?

Everytime you masturbate on igbo matter, who do you like this?
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
phorget:

Everytime you masturbate on phorget's mum's black crawcraw yansh igbo matter , who do you like this?

She did. grin
Re: The Most Corrupt Body Of The Year In Nigeria by SolomonGrandi: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Judiciary takes the lead

Uzor kalu is in the senate too instead of kuje… Abba Moro is senate minority leader… Akpabio is senate President

Simple google searches will tell you that the Judiciary system is much worse/corrupt in other countries but as a “white-worshipper” you no go gree see front because judge no rule in your Favour

Ignorance is bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.