Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Attention Animal Lovers And Dog Enthusiasts - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Attention Animal Lovers And Dog Enthusiasts (133 Views)

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Gsd And Dog Kennel Scammer Known As Isaac Bossou / Boerboel Pups Going Cheap For Interested Dog Lovers And Lhasa Apso Swap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Animal Lovers And Dog Enthusiasts by MrTed(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Help Me Pursue My PhD Dreams

With a heavy heart, I am appealing to the kindness and generosity of animal lovers and dog enthusiasts to help me sell my beloved Female White Blue Eyes Husky, Snowy. This difficult decision comes as I strive to pursue my PhD dreams,and the financial burden of tuition fees has become insurmountable.

Snowy was recently given to me as a gift, and I have quickly grown to love her dearly. Her gentle and loving nature, coupled with her playful and affectionate personality, has brought immense joy and companionship into my life. She is an intelligent and eager-to-please dog who has enriched my world in countless ways.

Despite the deep bond I share with Snowy, I am committed to pursuing my academic aspirations. I aspire to study a PhD in Project Management from a Prestigious University in Benin Republic. A PhD in Project Management will equip me with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in the ever-evolving field of project management. Project management is a critical skillset that is in high demand across various industries, and I am confident that a PhD in this field will open doors to exciting and rewarding career opportunities.

The full tuition fees for the PhD program, including the discount, amount to 900,000 Naira, which is at a discount promo that will end by December 2023. While I am working tirelessly to save up for my education, the financial burden is significant. I am seeking to sell Snowy for 500,000 Naira, which will help me cover a portion of the tuition fees and allow me to continue pursuing my academic goals.

I understand that this request may seem unconventional, but I am confident that Snowy would make a wonderful addition to your family. She is a loving and loyal companion who will bring endless joy and companionship into your life.

I am reminded of the story of Sylvester Stallone, who was forced to sell his beloved dog, Butkus, during his struggling days as an actor. Years later, when Stallone achieved success, he was able to repurchase Butkus for a generous sum of money.

I hope that my story will have a similar ending. I am determined to achieve my dreams and one day be able to reunite with Snowy. In the meantime, I would be eternally grateful if you would consider giving her a loving and caring home.

Please open your hearts and homes to Snowy, and help me pursue my PhD dreams.

Contact Information:
Comrade Ibrahim Aliyu
Comradeibrahimaliyu@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Grooming Newbie Seeking Advice / Do Bengal Cats Hypoallergenic: Myth Or Reality? Complete Guide / What Is The Cure For Cherry In Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.