Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike (7696 Views)

Gunshots As Two Factions Of Road Workers Union, NURTW Clash In Abuja / Osun: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Ademola Adeleke’s Candidacy / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by Pat081: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Always in Pdp states I don’t know why
Ode is lmo state PDP state
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by UptownVibes(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:
In my opinion, any protest in SW should be met with stiff action.
Seconded
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by Godmademan(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omylove:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by Charly68: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
What are they protesting for ? Come to think of it ,it may be because the woman is trying to sanitize the system and the corrupt politicians have gone ahead to team up with the union leaders to justify their illegality .

1 Like

Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by rafcrown(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
All because of Justice for Timothy.
The Ritualists are not happy with her judgement. They are behind the whole saga.
Politicians
Rich people
Influential people
Well connected people
Are above the law in Zoogeria.
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by Kionrae: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Why are they protesting lmaoooo
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Always in Pdp states I don’t know why

While the APC states is being ravaged by terrorism, kidnapping, burning people alive, ransom etc
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by rafcrown(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sponsored thugs parading themselves as workers.
We now know what they expected the judgement to be.
Free Adedoyin?
Let Poor guy Timothy die in vain?
They are causing trouble there simply because of the judgment that didn't favour
the Ritualists
The politicians/ritualists
The emergency rich ritualists
The cult members of convicted ritualists.
We are interested and the whole world is watching you.
You can not win
We don't want evil doers again in the society.
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by pharmbayo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Which law is toothless? The State Government wanted to sack her because of reluctance in working with them in freeing Adedoyin,the OAU murder suspect...She still has 5 more years before retirement
NeoWanZaeed:
Suspended CJ on the accusations of fraud still get mind come court? To do what?

Law is toothless in 9ja
Re: Police Disperse Protesting Osun Court Workers, Union Declares Strike by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
pharmbayo:
Which law is toothless? The State Government wanted to sack her because of reluctance in working with them in freeing Adedoyin,the OAU murder suspect...She still has 5 more years before retirement

What's this one saying?

We're talking about public funds embezzlement and going against laws.. you are saying something else

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Endorses Sanusi! / US Commends Peaceful Conduct Of Elections / Osinbajo Honoured At UNILAG 50 Alumni Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.