Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father (578 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Uriel Oputa Blasts Fan For Pressuring Her To Get Married / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by DyshApp: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Collins Enebeli Ajereh, the father of famous Nigerian record producer and music executive, Don Jazzy, has revealed that he is not pressurizing his 40-year-old son to get married.

He said Don Jazzy had been married before but he and his estranged wife decided to go their separate ways.

Speaking in a recent interview with TVC, Ajereh maintained that he would not pressurize Don Jazzy to remarry, stressing that marriage is a personal decision.

He said, “He (Don Jazzy) was married. But they (he and his ex-wife) decided to end their marriage.”

Asked if he still has hope that Don Jazzy would remarry, Ajereh said, “Well, that is his choice. The question of marriage is individual choice. Some people choose marriage and some don’t and yet have relationships that might blossom into what makes their lives complete.”

He added that he does not think Don Jazzy’s decision to stay single was because of the nature of his job.

It should be known that the popular beatmaker, Don Jazzy, revealed that he got married 18 years ago to an American model and writer, Michelle, but got divorced two years later.

The Mavin boss posted his wedding picture, which showed the couple in a warm embrace on his verified Instagram account and explained that he got divorced because he made music his priority.

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Real Talk Lounge

1 Like

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Shalommy(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Like father, like son. Maybe he's gay. His life, his business. Chaii...

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Zonefree(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Like father, like son. Maybe he's gay. His life, his business. Chaii...
When a man refused to be entangled with a liability, they call him gay cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Shalommy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

When a man refused to be entangled with a liability, they call him gay cheesy
Gaybriel spotted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by DyshApp: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:

Lol it's suspicious though

1 Like

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
DyshApp:
Collins Enebeli Ajereh, the father of famous Nigerian record producer and music executive, Don Jazzy, has revealed that he is not pressurizing his 40-year-old son to get married.

He said Don Jazzy had been married before but he and his estranged wife decided to go their separate ways.

Speaking in a recent interview with TVC, Ajereh maintained that he would not pressurize Don Jazzy to remarry, stressing that marriage is a personal decision.

He said, “He (Don Jazzy) was married. But they (he and his ex-wife) decided to end their marriage.”

Asked if he still has hope that Don Jazzy would remarry, Ajereh said, “Well, that is his choice. The question of marriage is individual choice. Some people choose marriage and some don’t and yet have relationships that might blossom into what makes their lives complete.”

He added that he does not think Don Jazzy’s decision to stay single was because of the nature of his job.

It should be known that the popular beatmaker, Don Jazzy, revealed that he got married 18 years ago to an American model and writer, Michelle, but got divorced two years later.

The Mavin boss posted his wedding picture, which showed the couple in a warm embrace on his verified Instagram account and explained that he got divorced because he made music his priority.

Follow up with more Celebrity Gist on Real Talk Lounge
U for carry am give vulcanized na..
Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Zonefree(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Medieval newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by Shalommy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Medieval newspaper!
Frustrated fa..g...,gottt... Tueeehh

1 Like

Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by We4all: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
The father looks better than him.
Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by shadrach77: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
W
Re: Why Am Not Pressuring My Son To Get A Wife- Don Jazzy's Father by DDIA: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
Frustrated fa..g...,gottt... Tueeehh
My sexy wall lizard, are you currently on your period?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Post Davido Online – Mayorkun / Daddy Yankee Announces He's Retiring To Devote His Life To Christ / Baba Suwe Excretes, No Drug Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.