Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga (20245 Views)

Adamu: Selfishness Cost Us, We Are Still Nursing The Pain Of Losing Kano State / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by rexchazy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero:
I remeber during the campaign when Obidient kids will go about photoshopping Tinubu image and doctoring his speeches.

Ever since baba became president, he don turn to the president with the best oratory skills we’ve had since 1999. Jagaban no send any baga.

Even if Bola Tinubu walk with crutches, we will still be behind him because we believe strongly in his abilities.
Yoruba Muslim spoted

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by rexchazy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero:
I remeber during the campaign when Obidient kids will go about photoshopping Tinubu image and doctoring his speeches.

Ever since baba became president, he don turn to the president with the best oratory skills we’ve had since 1999. Jagaban no send any baga.

Even if Bola Tinubu walk with crutches, we will still be behind him because we believe strongly in his abilities.

Yoruba Muslim spoted
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Blaze14k: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I am curious, Did hunger once killed one of your family member?

😂😂😂😂 U wish. Stupid lot e remain small to use ur skull drink pami
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Menclothing: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Normal old age things for someone who have hectic schedules and stand to talk for long in many conferences
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by ShootThemAll(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Anthritis don come...dru*g lord and certificate forg*et should go and rest and take care of his grand children, and he is still planning to extend from 2027...Old age nah your mate.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
I thought Kyle Walker of Manchester City has stepped on his knee, that's why he (Tinubu) went for knee surgery.

The next time he is fit as a fiddle as proclaimed by those old politicians, Akanji will make him to have a hamstring like Kevin Debruyne, and he would be out for the remainder of the season (4 years).

Jokes apart, we need a young president like Emmanuel Macron of France, in order to pull Nigeria out of the huge mess she's in.

Nigeria can never progress with this old brigade of politicians...100 years after now, ordinary Lesotho, Liberia, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Togo, etc would rank higher than Nigeria economically.

If you agree, click LIKE and if you disagree, click SHARE.

Cheers!
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by AwkaFinest: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
What's 'nursing surgery'?

I don't understand this English🧐🧐

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by ValarDoharis: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yet running the country aground
sheguy:
The Jagaban!!

Guiness world record holder in world politics.

A very patient man.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by ValarDoharis: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
He will not succeed because he is a mandate thief, criminal drug baron and certificate forger. He lacks the legitimacy and integrity to succeed
Yemmysworld91:
At least they are coming out clear on the president's health ; which is the standard practice worldwide.
May the good Lord perfect the healing of our president.

Whether we like it or not, this man is our president for the next 4 years. Let's hope for the success of his administration
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Decarbonisation: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nah why he wan buy presidential match?
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by ValarDoharis: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
There is no way that an illegitimate criminal drug baron and certificate forger will succeed.

He has already failed by all indices and will continue to fail. We will amplify his continued failures
LegendHero:

Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by ud4u: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Some comments here amuses me, the drama continues
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Abbeytoy(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
I had 2 knee surgery in Nigeria in 2020 and I am regretting it cos I am still using crutches.

I am happy for PBat cos he can still discharge his duty perfectly.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by femi4: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
It's what it's...
Arthritis in English lang
Better than having earing problems
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Otunbakayce: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
He will nurse it for life,he won't get a break from the pain. His Physiotherapist and Orthopedic Surgeon will feast on his stolen funds.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Divine healing will be granted unto him and us
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by sihamey: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
If he can not walk properly how will he kick the ground running wink we still dey wait
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by MESHBEN: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
It's an obvious fact that baba has started hitting the ground running with an injured legs,reason the economy and everything is nose diving 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by CallmeCHIKE: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
sheguy:
The Jagaban!!

A very patient man.

An 1diot. Hopefully your knee gets sore after taking Tinubu’s d1ck down your throat. Zip up his pants when you’re done.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
sheguy:
The Jagaban!!

A very patient man.

Abi, patient man, am ambitious man, if Nigerians like make them die. He don enter. Make them enjoy the government.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Mitsurugi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero:

What will be my benefit of sending such amount to the charity account?

Ol boy go chop
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Globad(f): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
toyinjimoh:
Is he footballer?

There are people, even young, with knee issues.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Globad(f): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jestin:
Baba also have injuries in his brain. We better start getting already to trash all this old garbage away in 2027

Yet you couldn't write two short, correct sentences
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
sheguy:
The Jagaban!!

A very patient man.
Hopelessness talking, in a country of over 170milion youths, na dead ghost you dey praise. And you are a youth
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by paramakina202: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero:

He is currently the president and we want to see those abilities that he possessed we are no longer in election campaign.
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Yemmysworld91: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He will not succeed because he is a mandate thief, criminal drug baron and certificate forger. He lacks the legitimacy and integrity to succeed

He never stole any mandate
And for the rest, you guys couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt. I wish you whatever you wish your country. Cheers
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by jrusky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
It's like this Onanuga is another idiot like Adesina and he must be remove ASAP. Talking too much....
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
We keep election old men and also has one health issue or the other, mallams were successful in covering up Buhari health issues till he left office now another baba is here for us to take care of him...
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by tojahh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

He never stole any mandate
And for the rest, you guys couldn't prove it beyond reasonable doubt. I wish you whatever you wish your country. Cheers

Oga come out clean and claim your Agbado... Patriotism to you lot is when your tribesman is at the helm of affairs
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Uchesis: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
How can a man with knee injury hit the ground running.

Nigeria, like its president, is sick.

No agbadorian should quote me pls
Re: Tinubu Still Nursing ‘Knee Surgery’ – Bayo Onanuga by Uchesis: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Abbeytoy:
I had 2 knee surgery in Nigeria in 2020 and I am regretting it cos I am still using crutches.

I am happy for PBat cos he can still discharge his duty perfectly.
A cup of rice is now 200naira. Wow!!! PBat is really discharging his duties perfectly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Audu’s Death, Faleke’s Legal Significance & Why The Law Cannot author Confusion / Buhari’s Ministers Fight Over Nigeria Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.