Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports (16836 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / What Is Hamas, What Is Happening In Israel And Gaza Strip, And Other Questions / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by zinaunreal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Houthi
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Nwaikpe: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:
This ceasefire, whether for 1 day or 10 days, is a political and psychological victory for Hamas. The israeli hawks who considered hamas as deserving of death and terrorists, have now bent backwards to lick their vomit by negotiating a hostage exchange with hamas. Netanyahu has been humiliated, both militarily and politically.

Netanyahu has been humiliated just today, according to you. But the same Netanyahu has been fucking your demon god called allah through his anus for more than a month now. He has actually humiliated the dullard called muhammed and all his idiot Arab muslims for days now.

The only option he left for them was the option for them to "beg for cease fire."

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by zinaunreal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:
This ceasefire, whether for 1 day or 10 days, is a political and psychological victory for Hamas. The israeli hawks who considered hamas as deserving of death and terrorists, have now bent backwards to lick their vomit by negotiating a hostage exchange with hamas. Netanyahu has been humiliated, both militarily and politically.

Give hammas thesame weapons israel hold. Isreal won't exist in 5 days

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Nwaikpe: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
zinaunreal:
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Houthi
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now

But you were all over the place, begging for a cease fire.

allah has really given a death blow to your sick violent muslim asses.

1 Like

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by saintkel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
I beg Israel to please forgive the Islamic terrorist for the sake of Jehova the Jews God. Though forgiveness is a sin in the book of Moses but please for humanity sake, let them forgive since they’ve gotten an 👁 for eye 👁 already
babe, how far now
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by zinaunreal(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nwaikpe:

But you were all over the place, begging for a cease fire.

allah has really given a death blow to your sick violent muslim asses.

Are nuts? Was it a fair fight? They attack your military base? Take hostages, you go and kill civilians is that fight. I come to your house to fight you, you cone back attacking my family. Go and sit your arrsee down. What do you know
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by babz11(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
so you think its s easy, for ur great mossad to win a war against the ressistance force Hamas dey play, if it is easy, they wont be talking about exchanging prisoners
Hezzyluv:
After the exchange of lives for lives, IDF would continue from where they stopped. The war should end already.

These guys Hamas no dey hear word sef. I just wonder what made them attacked Isreal in the first place. And they (Hamas) knew befor the attack IDF could enter their country and flog them koboko. undecided
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by zinaunreal(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fake israelites
Go back to Europe
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:

Hamas just wants the release of their terrorist brothers in Israeli prisons.they don’t care about the destruction in Gaza.
Israeli should form the habit of killing any terrorist they catch instead of putting them in prisons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by stormborn28(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
zinaunreal:

Are nuts? Was it a fair fight? They attack your military base? Take hostages, you go and kill civilians is that fight. I come to your house to fight you, you cone back attacking my family. Go and sit your arrsee down. What do you know

You just describe what Hamas did on 7 October, 2023.
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by sweetjohn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Islam should be eradicated from earth already. I am yet to see one single GOOD about Islam. They are 100% everything called evil,
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Krismas(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burgermotors:
Is too early to start crying this is just halftime the fight continue after 10 day
grin Mumu!
Hamas has a right to defend itself!
Open ur eyes! Watch this video to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU5O9zfH9fE?si=cwqsI11h5TA5H3_b
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by WantsandMore: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Small ceasefire people are already dumping their position in gold, btc & the rest..kai blood money traders
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Padipadi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
obaidan:

Well extremists can burn in hell. War leaves many innocent in ruins, so much they can never recover, its sad. I just imagine someone that has hustled, acquired houses, good things of life, balling on a low, enjoying his or her life with his/her sweet family, now caught in the middle of this kind of war.....he's gona lose everything, maybe lose some family members too, probably lose some parts of his or her body.
Tell that to muslims that destroy things via religious riots in Nigeria. Islamists nor dey reason life n properties when commiting carnages.
Let your charity begin at home by doing the following:
1. Condemn, arrest and ensure rightful prosecution of fulani herdsmen. If you can't do anything you should be able to at least speak up as you v done now.

2. Condemn the jihad Dan Fodio used in spreading Islam in Nigeria

3. Condemn the massacres of Muhammad especially for Banu-Quryaza Jews who he n his bandits killed their young men

4. Condemn the madness of Gumi and MURIC

5. Condemn Nigerian blasphemous killings in name of Muhammad that has died over 1500 years ago in Mecca. Person wey nor send Africa.

6. Condemn the way muslims stopped Isese traditional worshippers from dong their festival in ilorin in July.

If you can't do these, you deserve a nuke.
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Khyrvxjzy: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Harnny:

Do you know that if today Nigeria decided to close its borders to the west in order to develop itself and by extension... Africa. We will be labeled either terrorists or human rights abuser like North Korea?

west situation is not what i am concerned with

am concerned with reasons behind the terrorism, kill people for God

isreal should feel like God and kill them all
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Krismas(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
mayor1814:
We pray this war will end one day to prevent deaths and injuries of civilians. Then the Palestine ppl sef need to warn Hamas not to ever attack Israel again. Coz hamas keeps starting what they can never finish. Israel will always bomb n destroy them 100 times anytime they taunt Israel.
grin Dey play!
Hamas has a right to defend itself!
Winston Churchill said Palestinians are dogs,
Just watch dis video and open ur eyes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU5O9zfH9fE?si=cwqsI11h5TA5H3_b
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by obaidan: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Tell that to muslims that destroy things via religious riots in Nigeria. Islamists nor dey reason life n properties when commiting carnages.
Let your charity begin at home by doing the following:
1. Condemn, arrest and ensure rightful prosecution of fulani herdsmen. If you can't do anything you should be able to at least speak up as you v done now.
2. Condemn the jihad Dan Fodio used in spreading Islam in Nigeria
3. Condemn the massacres of Muhammad especially for Banu-Quryaza Jews who he n his bandits killed their young men
4. Condemn the madness of Gumi and MURIC
5. Condemn Nigerian blasphemous killings in name of Muhammad that has died over 1500 years ago in Mecca. Person wey nor send Africa.
6. Condemn the way muslims stopped Isese traditional worshippers from dong their festival in ilorin in July.
If you can't do these, you deserve a nuke.
I am not a fan of any religion, all na means to an end. humanity is my religion. Woe to all manner of extremists. But I will always be touched and never be in support of killing of any innocent soul.
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by chipet67(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:
You sound stupid
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Administration1: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Divines1:
Hope peace is restored to that region
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Can't you get another hustle instead of opening an account every time for this rubbish
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Dybala11(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Svoboda:
Netanyahu humiliated yet it's Gaza that's getting pounded. What type of humiliation is that? 😏
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Flame333: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
After the exchange of lives for lives, IDF would continue from where they stopped. The war should end already.

These guys Hamas no dey hear word sef. I just wonder what made them attacked Isreal in the first place. And they (Hamas) knew befor the attack IDF could enter their country and flog them koboko. undecided

Terrorists always think with their asszhole, only to regret if at all they do..

I strongly believe they were against the fact that Saudi Arabia was reconciling with Israel and this attack happened a week after the bilateral agreement was signed..

To achieve success, you will use sense and that was what Hamas lacked..
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by femi4: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Divines1:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Too late to demand for peace. Both sides are counting their loses already
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by jasent(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Divines1:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Who did you vote for in the last election?
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
What the heck? Can't there be an end to the horrifying moment?
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Moniya4Real(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Some war-mongers on nairaland won’t like this news. They like war more than they do God and mankind
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Leo588(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dnet2:
Remove hatred.
And reunite

Reunite with terrorists? Just the way Buhari did in Nigeria?

Terrorist will never repent especially the religious extremist
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Leo588:

Reunite with terrorists? Just the way Buhari did in Nigeria?

Terrorist will never repent especially the religious extremist

Truth
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by AlphaTaikun: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ceasefire-in-gaza-strip-will-last-maximum-10-days-reports/

Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages

What an impending 10-day ceasefire! grin

Exchange 100 and 300 captured prisoners on both sides then continue fighting after 10 days.

But the Israelis are conceding way too much here with the release of very deadly Hamas members who were already in Israeli prisons several months ago.
Re: Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports by layiwola008: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nigerian Christians no get sense o. I go through your comments here and laugh. I wish your children will die like the children of Ghaza.

Let Israel continue its heinous genocide, the world is watching. All their eveil will visit them soon. And you co-muderers and Christian terrorists, your faces will be saddened soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rising Fuel And Food Costs Push US Inflation To 7.9% / British Queen Described As ‘mad Woman’ / Obama Announces Support For Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.