Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters (1689 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Goodvibes007: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Who remembered how I was always begging my people from the S/E to stop the hate against other tribes especially the Yorubas?

I directly and indirectly begged them before and after the election.

I told them that nobody would bear to see his tribesmen/family members being insulted everyday just for making a choice, by the members of a group he belongs to and be happy.

It's a simple MATH.

No matter our friendship, I will not tolerate you insulting any of my family members.

That's what I was trying to let the Obidients extremists know.

Some Yorubas are Obidients, but daily some of the S/E Obidients would be denigrating the Yorubas and their cultural heritage.

Do you guys know what cultural heritage mean?

I won't insult yours and don't expect you to insult mine, no matter how bad you think it is, respect the the differences.

Daily you come to insult the Yorubas, their elders and culture, just because one of them was made a President. You forgot there are some Yorubas amongst your Obidients movement. You have no single regard for these your members.

You insult their traditional rulers, you insult their parents, and you insult their culture. Who does that? You don't give a damn about the feelings of the Yorubas who are part of your movement.

If I were you guys, no matter what, even if not for anything, but for the sake of the few Yorubas who are part of my group, I would NEVER insult the Yoruba tribe but you guys are not intelligent at all.

The few Yorubas still part of that your group and watching you insult their tribe, culture and people everyday might be there for greed and foolishness.

Anybody who watches his friends insult his parents for whatever reason is a stup!d person.

I even made some posts admonishing the so-called peaceful Obidients from the East to prevail upon their people to stop insulting the Yoruba tribe but none of them called them to order, rather they're retweeting and liking the insulting tweets.

I go belong to the same group with you and you would be insulting my tribe and culture everyday to my face? It's not possible!

@rotimiilori @ibekemed @adex_smithjr @jeffphilips1

4 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Goodvibes007: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2023

Hello @tonyisrefined,

Thanks for your observation and comment.
We must be sincere with ourselves. The tribal insults which I witnessed started from the Igbos camp. I abandoned Twitter for 8yrs, to resume December 2022. I was supposed to be an anti-APC here but the intimidation, bullying, bragging and all that pissed me off.

Obunmeme Mark, Elochukwu and some of your influencers so much denigrating the Yorubas while the Yorubas never retaliated.

Many people were scared of the Obidients mob before because whoever criticized Obi before the election would be attacked by the mob and some would lose their accounts to suspension.

You guys have the numbers online and used it to intimidate people into silence.

There was one day I saw this @opebee made a tweet, lamenting over the constant insults being thrown at the Yorubas but never insulted the Igbos. I felt his pains in the tweet. I was damn damn pained. I am partly Igbo and I live amongst the Igbos.

Almost everyone was coerced into keeping silent whenever your influencers and many of you wake up to be denigrating the Yorubas, and your would get lot of retweets and likes.

I started preaching against this codedly. I preached unity, love and understanding a lot on this space.

If you Igbos had rebuked those your influencers who wake up daily to be insulting the Yorubas, I strongly believe it wouldn't have reached this stage but you guys were either scared to confront them or you're enjoying the nonsense being done by them.

By the way, how many times have you confronted any of your influencers whenever they make denigrating posts about the Yorubas?

I started writing against your influencers because I didn't want the Yorubas to come to your level but too late, I started seeing the Yorubas waking up from their slumber little by little to retaliate.

I confronted @dipoaina1 @beninghone @B0lutife and some other Yorubas at different times for attacking you people. Mr. Otunba might even be uncomfortable with me because I do disagree with him when he comes for you guys but of course there's a limit to what any sane human being would take. If you guys were bold enough to challenge those your influencers, no Yoruba would be fighting you today.

They tweet hate, you like and retweet. You don't rebuke them but when I call them out, you guys would have the guts to come challenge me.

For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

Few weeks back, I called out Elochukwu and Obunmeme, telling them that they're not the only ones who can talk about history and they shouldn't push others to the wall.

If you guys are wise, before the Yorubas wake up from the slumber of tolerance, you should have nipped the madness of your extremists in the bud.

Your not confronting them when they insult the Yorubas means you support them.

Let me tell you, many Yorubas in Obidients movement will leave the movement with time because no normal person would be in a group where his family members are being insulted daily.

/tonyisrefined

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Helgreenluv(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
The Obidient movement is meant for animals. Na you know wetin you find go there. Once you tell me that you are Obidient, I classify you as an animal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by DevilsEqual(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
This one na story cause me no care o

In my own little way, I dey give am hot hot to any fool wey wan insult my tribe

Why i no go retaliate

God punish peace

5 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Gajagojo: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Only a fool goes to sleep with a snake in his house

Oromo adiye ko mo awodi

Iya 're lo mo asha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Only Mumu people fell for the Lamba and chief tribalist Peter Obi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by pricklewane: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Any Yoruba that thinks even not deeply n can phantom how igbos denigrate insult n malign Obafemi Awolowo with his policy of free educational, developmental strides compare to Nnamdi Azikwe that never granted Igbo same free educational or level of development.

Watch Igbo denigrate MKO, planted story of him throw bibles into the ocean, vote Tofa in 3 out of 4 Igbo states upon how Tofa was a nobody before n after the 1992 election even with all the philanthropic work MKO did giving Catholic church huge donation n building churches n Mosques across the nation n think anything positive will come out of this hate filled wrenching soul need his or her brain examined.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
pricklewane:
Any Yoruba that thinks even not deeply n can phantom how igbos denigrate insult n malign Obafemi Awolowo with his policy of free educational, developmental strides compare to Nnamdi Azikwe that never granted Igbo same free educational or level of development.

Watch Igbo denigrate MKO, planted story of him throw bibles into the ocean, vote Tofa in 3 out of 4 Igbo states upon how Tofa was a nobody before n after the 1992 election even with all the philanthropic work MKO did giving Catholic church huge donation n building churches n Mosques across the nation.
They even called Awolowo a drug dealer during the election period.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Philistine(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
I am Yoruba and 100% Obidient, I will vote Peter Obi again in 2027 despite the insult to my tribe. A new Nigeria is possible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:
The Obidient movement is meant for animals. Na you know wetin you find go there. Once you tell me that you are Obidient, I classify you as an animal
You insult a whole movement and when they come for you you start complaining and tagging yoruba obidients into your political gullibility & moronic stewpidity...

How can a sensible person vote a vegetable with such criminal record? From drug to forgery to rigging and then when you're called out for your foolishness you start complaining...

Just know the neck pressing will continue for the next 4 years... Enjoy your renewed shege banza

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by accordadoga29(f): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hehehe

We dey fear dem?

We are not the Northerners.

We will give it to them as e dey hot.

Thank God for Seun and the mods protecting the endangered species on Nairaland.

We just wish the mods could go on break just for a week

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
These where a few of the Obidients that hated Peter Obi due to his mismanagement of Anambra, only to turn around and support him because he is their kinsman. grin

There are even Nairaland members on this table that were exposed a few days ago.

They were ready to insult anyone who stands in the way of their tribesman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by pricklewane: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
I am also Igbo and will vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu again in 2027 to avoid failures like Peter Obi n Atiku.

A new prosperous Nigeria we shall have not a Dem of looter that will steal our commonwealth into their daughter Pandora account abroad.

Philistine:
I am Yoruba and 100% Obidient, I will vote Peter Obi again in 2027 despite the insult to my tribe. A new Nigeria is possible.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by pricklewane: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
But you can vote a Pandora criminal caught loot millions monthly with governor's convey n slaughtering his own people in Ezu river ba ?

Your foolish head need to be thoroughly planked to drive out foolishness.

Davinity:
You insult a whole movement and when they come for you you start complaining and tagging yoruba obidients into your political gullibility & moronic stewpidity...

How can a sensible person vote a vegetable with such criminal record? From drug to forgery to rigging and then when you're called out for your foolishness you start complaining...

Just know the neck pressing will continue for the next 4 years... Enjoy your renewed shege banza

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by cocolacec(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Philistine:
We will banish you to Biafraland.They can dash you one Chidinma as a wife.

9 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
More hypocrisy....

10 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Helgreenluv(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:

I am capable. If you filthy degenerates come for me, I will give it to you guys wotowoto. I don't fight and run, I fight and advance. If you think Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi stands another chance to be the president of this country in 2027, then I am sorry to say this; you must be an idiot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by tsdarkside(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
run,run....!! angry angry
Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I am capable. If you filthy degenerates come for me, I will give it to you guys wotowoto. I don't fight and run, I fight and advance. If you think Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi stands another chance to be the president of this country in 2027, then I am sorry to say this; you must be an idiot
What is this Pandora crap that y'all keep talking about?

A drowning man will always hold on to whatever he can grab... A Nigerian politician boldly tell you to go and check his past for anything incriminating and all you can come up with is Pandora? You're unbelievably foolish and petty I must say

Please keep digging you can talk to me when find something...

That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a criminal drug lord, a certificate forger with an unknown origin and an election thief

3 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Helgreenluv(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:
What is this Pandora crap that y'all keep talking about?

A drowning man will always hold on to whatever he can grab... A Nigerian politician boldly tell you to go and check his past for anything incriminating and all you can come up with is Pandora? You're unbelievably foolish and petty I must say

Please keep digging you can talk to me when find something...

That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a criminal drug lord, a certificate forger with an unknown origin and an election thief
The sad part is that the black regalia wearing statistics lying machine will NEVER rule Nigeria. Get that into your unappreciative skull and save yourself more heart breaks. A word is enough for the wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
These where a few of the Obidients that hated Peter Obi due to his mismanagement of Anambra, only to turn around and support him because he is their kinsman. grin

There are even Nairaland members on this table that were exposed a few days ago.

They were ready to insult anyone who stands in the way of their tribesman.
People change their mind when they see things from a different point of view.

So your support for BAT is because he's your kinsman in this age?

This last election exposed a lot... Nigerians genuinely wanted change and they knew the only clean person amongst them was and is still P.O

Tinubu can never gather the kind of love Nigerians gave to P.O, you can't buy all of us

That why the slowpoke keeps running from pillar to post looking for validation

Nobody take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

The sad part is that the black regalia wearing statistics lying machine will NEVER rule Nigeria. Get that into your unappreciative skull and save yourself more heart breaks. A word is enough for the wise
I hope the world takes the slowpoke you enabled into office serious because watching him beg the Germans to come invest in Nigeria has to be the most embarrassing pitch I've ever seen.

Maybe I'm expecting so much from a man that has lived all his life as a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Helgreenluv(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:
I hope the world takes the slowpoke you enabled into office serious because watching him beg the Germans to come invest in Nigeria has to be the most embarrassing pitch I've ever seen.

Maybe I'm expecting so much from a man that has lived all his life as a criminal
Can you prove it? This is one of the problems I have with the buffoons that call themselves Obidients. Always making ridiculous allegations without any proof. What was I even expecting from people who have thrown away their brains and replace it with Obi? I will be praying for you and other Obidients so that God will restore your brains into your empty skulls. What God cannot do does not exist because this Obi sickness is worse than cancer or AIDS.

7 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Can you prove it? This is one of the problems I have with the buffoons that call themselves Obidients. Always making ridiculous allegations without any proof. What was I even expecting from people who have thrown away their brains and replace it with Obi? I will be praying for you and other Obidients so that God will restore your brains into your empty skulls. What God cannot do does not exist because this Obi sickness is worse than cancer or AIDS.
But Tinubu is a drug baron, forged his certificates, not sure of his age, but you still voted him.

Don't you think you deserve a bed space at yabaleft?

You brain should be check... Why are you following him foolishly? No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Helgreenluv(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:
But Tinubu is a drug baron, forged his certificates, not sure of his age, but you still voted him.

Don't you think you deserve a bed space at yabaleft?

You brain should be check... Why are you following him foolishly? No be juju be that?

You must be very daft if you still think Tinubu forged his certificate. The university registrar confirmed that Tinubu graduated with the same hons he presented to INEC, the registrar also confirmed that replacement of certificates are done by 3rd party agents and he also went on to confirm that the Tinubu that graduated from the university was a he a not a she but because all Obidients are brainless, Obi controls and manipulates their thinking. Even when the facts are glaring, they still won't see it because their skulls are empty. May God help you and other Obidients so that you brains can be restored. We are praying for you guys. Obi is a very big sickness. It's even worse than cancer

8 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:
People change their mind when they see things from a different point of view.

So your support for BAT is because he's your kinsman in this age?

This last election exposed a lot... Nigerians genuinely wanted change and they knew the only clean person amongst them was and is still P.O

Tinubu can never gather the kind of love Nigerians gave to P.O, you can't buy all of us

That why the slowpoke keeps running from pillar to post looking for validation

Nobody take him serious.
Change of mind lol. Well, the candidate did not change. Peter Obi of today was and still the Peter Obi that governed Anambra state.

I did not even support BAT. I supported Sowore and those calling him SUG president were still Obidients.

Even If we were to go by statistics, Tinubu lost Lagos (LP) and Osun (PDP). Atiku lost some states in the North as well, the only region that voted in block to one candidate (tribesman) was the SE.

It's alright to want change, I fell for Buhari's change mantra in 2015 too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by saintkel(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Anyone here who still thinks dis is Igbo vs Yoruba war is a fool......d Obi movement was because Nigeria needed real change n Obi was far better than d other candidates....it is sad it had to be turned into tribal war n ethnic bigotry

2 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by julaion: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
DevilsEqual:
This one na story cause me no care o

In my own little way, I dey give am hot hot to any fool wey wan insult my tribe

Why i no go retaliate

God punish peace
just as Fulani dey rape ur mama abi grin
Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Change of mind lol. Well, the candidate did not change. Peter Obi of today was and still the Peter Obi that governed Anambra state.

I did not even support BAT. I supported Sowore and those calling him SUG president were still Obidients.

Even If we were to go by statistics, Tinubu lost Lagos (LP) and Osun (PDP). Atiku lost some states in the North as well, the only region that voted in block to one candidate (tribesman) was the SE.

It's alright to want change I fell for Buhari's change mantra in 2015 too.
Now I know your type... The South South and the South East will always vote for a credible candidate no matter the state of origin... Even the South East that y'all fighting once voted for Obasanjo against their revered freedom fighter Ojukwu

Its very hard to ignore the fact that Tinubu is drug baron, a certificate forger and an illegitimate president with too many baggages.

The world don't take him serious

We have to shame him at every opportunity so the world doesn't think the rest of us are as foolish as the ronu gang

2 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Raskimonojendor: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Davinity:
Now I know your type... The South South and the South East will always vote for a credible candidate no matter the state of origin... Even the South East that y'all fighting once voted for Obasanjo against their revered freedom fighter Ojukwu

Its very hard to ignore the fact that Tinubu is drug baron, a certificate forger and an illegitimate president with too many baggages.

The world don't take him serious

We have to shame him at every opportunity so the world doesn't think the rest of us are as foolish as the ronu gang
You think I care about ronu gang or Tinubu. If your insult my tribe, I will defend my tribe. That's all.

Irrespective of who is in Power, I will still benefit. However, I cannot vote Peter Obi as he is a bad candidate based on his precedent. If Sowore was not on the ballot, I will vote for Tinubu, Atiku or even the relatively unknown ADC guy (Dumebi Kachikwu) over Peter Obi. Peter Obi is a mediocre plus tribalist and religious bigot combined.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You must be very daft if you still think Tinubu forged his certificate. The university registrar confirmed that Tinubu graduated with the same hons he presented to INEC, the registrar also confirmed that replacement of certificates are done by 3rd party agents and he also went on to confirm that the Tinubu that graduated from the university was a he a not a she but because all Obidients are brainless, Obi controls and manipulates their thinking. Even when the facts are glaring, they still won't see it because their skulls are empty. May God help you and other Obidients so that you brains can be restored. We are praying for you guys. Obi is a very big sickness. It's even worse than cancer
You failed to address the fact that he's a drug Lord and throwing insults and tantrums won't change the fact that he initially lied to the Lagosians that he graduated from the University of Chicago but later changed to CSU because he noticed they would play ball... Bad decisions have consequences... You will suffer!

2 Likes

Re: X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters by Davinity: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You think I care about ronu gang or Tinubu. If your insult my tribe, I will defend my tribe. That's all.

Irrespective of who is in Power, I will still benefit. However, I cannot vote Peter Obi as he is a bad candidate based on his precedent. If Sowore was not on the ballot, I will vote for Tinubu, Atiku or even the relatively unknown ADC guy (Dumebi Kachikwu) over Peter Obi. Peter Obi is a mediocre plus tribalist and religious bigot combined.
I will never have a problem with your tribe, I just have a problem with your likes that voted for tribe over competence... Shout out to all the yoruba guys that against all odds voted for competence and capacity... A new Nigeria is POssible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fct Minister, Nyesom Wike's Townhall Meetings In AMAC and Abaji (photos) / Gombe State: We Need More Money! / On Al-mustafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.