Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot (1582 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by amoreobansu: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Supporters of the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are lamenting over the hardship been faced the country.

Taking to social media to express the excruciating pain they go through daily as a result of economic crisis.

A video making rounds showed a Jagaban supporter who released a video of himself prior to the 2023 presidential election massively campaigning for Tinubu to become the President of Nigeria.

He was seen calling on all Yorubas to vote for Bola Tinubu in the February election.

However, six months after Tinubu emerged winner of the presidential election and assumed office, some of his supporters have began to express their disappointment.

According to him, what Tinubu promised the people is not what they are experiencing as things have become tough for them.

"Bola Tinubu we are dying here, we are going through challenges, enough is enough. I can't continue, I can't continue to bare what will lead me to sudden death."

Also, some women who are known supporters of Jagaban have been captured in a video sharing their disbelief at the state of the economy.

Reacting to the cry of Jagaban supporters, netizens took to Twitter to mock them over their decision to vote for President Tinubu's administration;

@Dapeculiarbabe: You sure say na the same person... He fat for beginning and dey slim for the second video

@AKANINYENEMACAU: These guys will still vote Apc and Tinubu next time bet me. Apc knows their mumu button.

@Ludacesc: When the Pastors asked you guys to vote wisely and even gave you a sign by bringing THE ANAMBRA TRADER on their platforms, you rejected it for EMILOKAN... I heard one Pastor said: "If you don't vote wisely you will suffer and I will still enjoy"...

@silvertuke: No one is leaving ooo, una must continue to stand on that Stolen Mandate

@olakennyd: Just 6 months? By the end of year one there will be no more tears to shed again… sapa would have taken all the energy away.

@pinky_ruthie: I laugh in Swahili
They have not started yelling oh, this is just a tip of what they are going to see and feel....
They will soon cry blood !!
Oh, una don tire to de stand for stolen mandate?

@VictorAlab83054: Why this man is complaining since they can pay for their president and they win I believe there's a special place for them to take food and fuel

@Olalekanakogun: While I’m not sure about the first guy’s mental health; Pre, During & Post election, these people should have just voted candidates who had/have the capacity to fix Nigeria overnight.

Ọ̀sanyìn spoke & cried at the same time, but they never listened. Now look at them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1726637634355876204

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Tinubu-we-are-dying-here-enough-is-enough-Jagaban-supporters-blow-hot-712979

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Bobloco: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
sad
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by magoo10(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
his mental health needs to be checked to prevent suicidal thoughts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Odin13: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
We will be here and listen to seyi wailings ..

While the online koboless miscreants keep forming robocop.. on empty belle and pockets ..

30k no be money for Nigeria again.. meanwhile Dey still Dey on 2k

How do this people survive ?

God help the Yoruba people survive this..

North still Dey go farm , see free food .. east on a daily cashout..

Hmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by princepeter566: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
The should contact me to show them the easiest way to suicide.
Useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Iykopee(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
They should die well.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by nlreserve: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ronu people. Helinues them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by OkCornel(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Taaa! Una dey mad.

Tinubu till 2039.

In fact Tinubu for life, then Seyi will continue from where he stopped.

Una never start to dey sell blood and organs to survive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by crossfm: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hehehe .

They should go to court and stop disturbing us grin.

Lazy people,they want easy money.

Renew shege is what they are getting,the ones that are getting renew hope is the children of the main politicians cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Nonexisting1: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
I wish to comment but I'm still very busy in class learning the political lesson they are teaching Igbos. I don't want to be a school dropout.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Racoon(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Enough is not enough yet. More is still coming your way till all of una get sense. So hope is finally not being renewed but being dashes and diminished by their master builder of Lagos from the scratch? Their elders dey lament, their fish sellers dey lament Tinubu’s govt induced hardship and inflation

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Obaofpigs: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
They said they want to teach IGBO politics...

IGBOs are crying now abi??... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by naijaboy756: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obaofpigs:
IGBOs are crying... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

your mama for osogbo buy fuel for 197 shey

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Obaofpigs: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Calm down Bro... I am not an emilokan PIG...cheesy cheesy

naijaboy756:
your mama for osogbo buy fuel for 197 shey

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by naijaboy756: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Calm down Bro... I am not an emilokan PIG...cheesy cheesy

Yea.. More like king of pigs
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Nextt: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
Yea.. More like king of pigs

You misunderstood him. His comment wasn't an attack on Igbos. Read it again.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by naijaboy756: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nextt:

You misunderstood him. His comment wasn't an attack on Igbos. Read it again.
Okay now i get

Apologies

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Mbanda(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Am still learning the lessons yoruba people dey teach Igbos grin grin grin

Funny people!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Nextt: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
naijaboy756:
Okay now i get

Apologies

Nah. It's fine. I also viewed your comment from your perspective so it's all good.
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Gadafii: 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Emilokan indeed

E lo fokan bale, una go cry tired, we have 3+ years to go that’s if tinubu decided to step down and not retain power till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by TheEndless: 12:59am On Nov 23, 2023
amoreobansu:
Supporters of the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu are lamenting over the hardship been faced the country.

Taking to social media to express the excruciating pain they go through daily as a result of economic crisis.

A video making rounds showed a Jagaban supporter who released a video of himself prior to the 2023 presidential election massively campaigning for Tinubu to become the President of Nigeria.

He was seen calling on all Yorubas to vote for Bola Tinubu in the February election.

However, six months after Tinubu emerged winner of the presidential election and assumed office, some of his supporters have began to express their disappointment.

According to him, what Tinubu promised the people is not what they are experiencing as things have become tough for them.

"Bola Tinubu we are dying here, we are going through challenges, enough is enough. I can't continue, I can't continue to bare what will lead me to sudden death."

Also, some women who are known supporters of Jagaban have been captured in a video sharing their disbelief at the state of the economy.

Reacting to the cry of Jagaban supporters, netizens took to Twitter to mock them over their decision to vote for President Tinubu's administration;

@Dapeculiarbabe: You sure say na the same person... He fat for beginning and dey slim for the second video

@AKANINYENEMACAU: These guys will still vote Apc and Tinubu next time bet me. Apc knows their mumu button.

@Ludacesc: When the Pastors asked you guys to vote wisely and even gave you a sign by bringing THE ANAMBRA TRADER on their platforms, you rejected it for EMILOKAN... I heard one Pastor said: "If you don't vote wisely you will suffer and I will still enjoy"...

@silvertuke: No one is leaving ooo, una must continue to stand on that Stolen Mandate

@olakennyd: Just 6 months? By the end of year one there will be no more tears to shed again… sapa would have taken all the energy away.

@pinky_ruthie: I laugh in Swahili
They have not started yelling oh, this is just a tip of what they are going to see and feel....
They will soon cry blood !!
Oh, una don tire to de stand for stolen mandate?

@VictorAlab83054: Why this man is complaining since they can pay for their president and they win I believe there's a special place for them to take food and fuel

@Olalekanakogun: While I’m not sure about the first guy’s mental health; Pre, During & Post election, these people should have just voted candidates who had/have the capacity to fix Nigeria overnight.

Ọ̀sanyìn spoke & cried at the same time, but they never listened. Now look at them!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1726637634355876204

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/NewsArchive/Tinubu-we-are-dying-here-enough-is-enough-Jagaban-supporters-blow-hot-712979
Lol…. And dingBAT Tinubu Jnr dey spend $500,000 every night on top ashana. Who swear for yoruba Mozulem pigs ni??!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by TheEndless: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I wish to comment but I'm still very busy in class learning the political lesson they are teaching Igbos. I don't want to be a school dropout.
😆😆😆😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Yalaba Ranuuuu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by thelegend1(m): 4:38am On Nov 23, 2023
As funny and satisfying it is to see the same tribal bigots who insulted others for voting objectively...na still all of us dey suffer am.

Let's tell ourselves the truth...can we really bear 8 years of incompetent leadership?

Some people had to postpone weddings, marriages crashed, businesses crashed, kidnapping, theft suicide are now normal occurrences..all in this APC administration.

The Judiciary is compromised as well as all other Government agencies. When we are fed up, let's rally and take our future into capable hands.
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by zombieHUNTER: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Maybe Tinubu isn't aware that people are suffering, especially his tribesmen....

I read somewhere online where he's talking about receiving GWR for the fastest reforms thus far..
I really laughed.. Reforms to weaponize poverty

The man is really daft and leaves in a fools paradise

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by orisa37: 5:27am On Nov 23, 2023
SUPPORTED.
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by TopBanter: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
Maybe Tinubu isn't aware that people are suffering, especially his tribesmen....

I read somewhere online where he's talking about receiving GWR for the fastest reforms thus far..
I really laughed.. Reforms to weaponize poverty

The man is really daft and leaves in a fools paradise

Lol Tinubu is daft and not you who confuses lives for leaves. Some of you would be better off working on your personal education and development instead of going online to bark ignorantly
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by chyzoo4u(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol Tinubu is daft and not you who confuses lives for leaves. Some of you would be better off working on your personal education and development instead of going online to bark ignorantly

Learn how to use punctuation marks, get educated.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Difrent: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Obaofpigs:
They said they want to teach IGBO politics...

IGBOs are crying now abi??... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Were you not taught a lesson in politics?

Igbos are CRYING just like everyone.
Sure not all igbos are crying
And not all northerners are crying
So
Definitely not all yorubas are crying
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by TopBanter: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2023
chyzoo4u:

Learn how to use punctuation marks, get educated.

Illiterate. You lot are done. Keep attacking BAT hatefully, emptily, childishly, ignorantly and baselessly.

All because he prevented your Agulu lying machine from getting to Aso Rock. We will see who will be the loser long run.
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu, We Are Dying Here; Enough Is Enough - Jagaban Supporters Blow Hot by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Illiterate. You lot are done. Keep attacking BAT hatefully, emptily, childishly, ignorantly and baselessly.

All because he prevented your Agulu lying machine from getting to Aso Rock. We will see who will be the loser long run.
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Test Running Loading Of Diesel At Dangote Refinery (video) / Tinubu Orders Customs To Return Seized Food Items To Owners / Can Nigeria Ever Improve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.