Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) (38268 Views)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Trustmea: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
Abeg shey this guy look like virgin or my eye dey pain me so : grin
grin grin I weak
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Going by his looks, he doesn’t look a V. Anyways congratulations to him🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2023
drlateef:

Nonsense. Who told him he is the first. I spent 7 good years in university, one year housemanship, I was a virgin throughout. I lost my virginity at marriage. Can anyone beat that?
twale oooo Doctor
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Mtcheeeew!!
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by okrote4real: 12:56am On Nov 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-dnNXvzDE?
I'm. Virgin too

si=Q_8PTv12Sm1kXL6Y

Wisdomkosi:
Meet First Nigerian Man To Graduate As A Virgin (Photos)

Mr Kelvin a.k.a Zedrock has graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State as a V!rgin.

Speaking with our correspondent, Zedrock who studied Estate management and valuation said it wasn't easy for him because a lot of ladies has stepped on my toes but staying true to himself is what he values most as valuer.

According to him, "I put myself first before any other things, I have had countless attempt from ladies trying to make me fall for them but I always back myself up with prayer and commitment."

He vowed to remain a virgin till he gets married.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1457601/meet-first-nigerian-man-graduate-virgin-photos/
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On Nov 23, 2023
kareemkamil:
See this mumu, u mixed school enjoyment, u will be regretting it when u see ur younger ones playing the game, by then will know that u mixed alot in ur life.
And those with consequences will regret for the rest of their life also. No dey cap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 2:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Are you serious right now 🙆🤦💁🤷🤪🤪🤪
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2023
I graduated as a Virgin from EBSU in the year 2010, so he is not the first.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Said by an extremely low self esteem person

falcon01:
It ain't easy for an average guy to get some Action, so that ain't no big deal!
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:11am On Nov 23, 2023
grin grin grin 4kn Vaseline crews

Hezzyluv:
But he bleeped his hands with varciline
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Broadmind: 3:26am On Nov 23, 2023
If you never born before as a man, you be virgin.
Wisdomkosi:
Meet First Nigerian Man To Graduate As A Virgin (Photos)

Mr Kelvin a.k.a Zedrock has graduated from Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State as a V!rgin.

Speaking with our correspondent, Zedrock who studied Estate management and valuation said it wasn't easy for him because a lot of ladies has stepped on my toes but staying true to himself is what he values most as valuer.

According to him, "I put myself first before any other things, I have had countless attempt from ladies trying to make me fall for them but I always back myself up with prayer and commitment."

He vowed to remain a virgin till he gets married.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1457601/meet-first-nigerian-man-graduate-virgin-photos/
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by FinidiGeorge: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The grace is available to those who allow it work for them in all ramification. If you let grace keep you, it will qualify you for better opportunities and bigger blessings. Not when you frustrate grace by living immorally, you now expect the same grace to work for you in your endeavours.
Crap and shallow!
If you have it soft either as a male or female, just thank God. All these things you're spewing including your first comment are all lies from the pulpit. Yeah, it is good to be pure for several reasons including the point you cited. But real life experiences have proven your point otherwise many times.

In my hostel while in school, we were mostly males made up of several good natured and church going brothers with some other few who are not spiritually inclined. I can tell you that those few had it better in life quickly than those brothers. In fact, the first person that made a major breakthrough about good job etc. was a chronic sinner who fvcks everything, he was the first to even buy a car. And recently, I saw one of we brothers, a person I can humbly say and affirm that he's purer than me still struggling under the sun.

What am I saying? Life isn't Nollywood or Mount Zion drama. It faces us differently with rules we can't explain. Things like course of study, CONNECTION, etc all contribute to how fast you can succeed. These are realities even in abroad, not some spiritually motivational nonsense.

Finally, go and ask or make research. The grace you speak about could be given to anyone irrespective of lifestyle. God is God and does whatever he pleases. He has no religion and he bestows grace the way he wants (we don't understand why). Some were even born with it and everything they lay their hands upon prospers.

May life not teach us sense and its harsh realities because it is difficult to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by tafat: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2023
This title is very misleading abeg grin, what on earth will ever make him think he's the first Nigerian guy to graduate a virgin. This is 2023 o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by selfdefence: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Graduates as a virgin? Dey play! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Good for him. At least his destiny will still be intact and this will make him get a job faster than his mates who swam in fornication losing their destiny to whores and water spirits.

Congratulations.

Story.

It does not work that way.
The irony is that, he might face more obstacles and setbacks than those who lived promiscuous lives
This life No balance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 5:36am On Nov 23, 2023
He must be a serial masturbator you cannot cheat nature
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by peterjulius00(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Let zedrock be wiring himself..... For me I don't believe him simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2023
I don't think is manhood function from his look, but take the advantage to declare himself virgin.
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Enecleb20(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2023
How do you know that he was the first to graduate as a virgin?
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin See how his fellow men are angry at him. cheesy Hahahaha. cheesy
His name is Zedrock....not Zebulum grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin See how his fellow men are angry at him. cheesy Hahahaha. cheesy

Ladies should also take a cue from this and stop blaming guys,devil and spirit for sex activities
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
9jaBloke:
A good percentage of men graduate from Nigerian universities a virgins.
i did too .. but iyanu spoilt everything...
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
All males are virgins irrespective of wether they have had sex or not. grin

There is no difference between males who have had sex and those who have not, how do you differentiate? You can only when they tell you unlike the females.

All males are virgins grin, write your story and remove virgins when it comes to males.

they say one can tell by the way they pass out urine
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by HRMK: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2023
TRASH!DIDNT HE MASTURBATE?ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Onucs(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2023
drlateef:

Nonsense. Who told him he is the first. I spent 7 good years in university, one year housemanship, I was a virgin throughout. I lost my virginity at marriage. Can anyone beat that?

Clap for yourself👏👏😄😄
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by rabiudon: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Incel probably... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by Mosba: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2023
How can we know that?
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Please keep it up
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2023
Casanova.. Werey dey disguise..' Oko poly' for that matter..' dick poly'
Re: Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) by dontrulee: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2023
I don't think it's a big deal or an achievement.

I was a virgin till age 25. I finished from the university as a virgin also so it's nothing to see as an achievement.

If as a man you decide to be a virgin till marriage, congratulations to you.

For me, I had transcended sex since age 20 hence the idea of sex didn't appeal to me. The pleasure of sex is the lowest form of pleasure one can get. The highest form of pleasure is gotten from Meditation. Once you taste it and compare it to the pleasure of sex, you'll throw sex away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.