Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department (38249 Views)

Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Benblaq(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2023
Would you fault this result on the students or lecturer?

2 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Timoleon(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Lecturer(s).

Lecturers that have results like these often pride themselves in failing students. When you dig deep enough, you’ll find a real disconnect n their teaching methods. Either they didn’t attend enough classes or don’t know simpler methods of imparting the knowledge on the students.

(This is not to absolve the students from failure o, you are in school to learn and excel, even if your lecturer Dey mad, there are lectures online you can use to help yourself).

Truth however is that lecturers like this are in almost all if not all our public universities. In my books, they are failures.

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2023
Lecturer is not passing knowledge, abi what is the lecturing about if most of the students fail, they should carry out a scrutiny of his teaching methods.The kind of people that won't allow Nigeria graduate to be exportable to the world because they don't know how to teach .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by obojememe: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2023
E
F
C
C

econometrics that year for UNAD

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by immortalmortal: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2023
In some good schools, the lecturer's ability to impact knowledge on his students would be questioned. He could lose his job for this kind of failure. Egong(late), Akpan, Effanga etc, Were failures in that department. Especially Egong

41 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by BigDawsNet: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2023
Normal normal, dia are two kinds of people!

People who sabi math
People who don't and cannot sabi math

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Kimikazi2: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2023
How can the highest score be 52. The examiner is a failure

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Timoleon(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Normal normal, dia are two kinds of people!

People who sabi math
People who don't and cannot sabi math
people who sabi math should be able to get an A but those that passed only got a c. That has to be an intentional ‘down marking’ or poor impartation of knowledge on the part of the lecturer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by MEGAdime(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2023
This results shows the failure of the lecturer to impart knowledge.

This lecturer ought to be sacked for failing at his/her job.

31 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by IVORY2009(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2023
The lecturer should be sacked

23 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Quadribabaalagb: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2023
In saner climes,the lecturer would have been sacked by now.
What's the essence of impacting knowledge when your students are failing in masses.

Make I sell herbs and leave here jaree

21 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by BigDawsNet: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2023
Timoleon:
people who sabi math should be able to get an A but the de that passed only got a c. That has to be an intentional ‘down marking’ or poor impartation of knowledge on the part of the lecturer.

Normally the Dean shouldn't accept this results from the lecturer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Timoleon(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2023
True
BigDawsNet:

Normally the Dean shouldn't accept this results from the lecturer

2 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by obyrich(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2023
It is called parallel 'F'.

4 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Nemesis0147(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2023
The lecturer should be sacked!!
This result means that he or she is terrible at the job….
The Werey no impact any knowledge

20 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by TheBillyonaire: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
The UniCal Math Department is known to maintain strict adherance to failing students that are not excellent.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by falcon01: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
A failure this big means the lecturer is a failure. He failed to do the only 1 job he was meant to do!

1 Like

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Benblaq(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
obojememe:
E
F
C
C

econometrics that year for UNAD
Maybe it's always like this. I was to pick between Medical Statistics and Econometrics in final year, I chose Med Stats because the first Econometrics class threw me off balance. Some of my guys who picked Econometrics ended up submitting empty booklets in the exam.

7 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Samsunny99: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stupid school that take pleasure in ruining people's destiny

6 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by emmy512: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Those CA scores seems like what edeke would do and I believe that should be vector analysis exams.

The man is lenient with CA trying to help this students.
If a student can't get up to 15 in such exams to add to CA.

DAMN.
Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by tuzle(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
The UniCal Math Department is known to maintain strict adherance to failing students that are not excellent.
the lecturer is a failure, in a class and the highest score is 52, then what has he been teaching? When the number of students who fails is far far more than those that passed then it shows only one thing which is the lecturer isn't doing his job. Imagine out of almost 50 students on that list, I can only see like three 52.

1 Like

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by slawomir: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Who send them go mathematics department

Same thing we experienced in computer science department that year

We were always seeing something like
EDEDE
EFE
EfCC
But one thing about lecturers... the ones that are strict are the ones you can easily pass their course
Just follow their rules
Attend class and write your name on attendance sheet
Write their assignment and text
Then read just a little in exam and you will definitely get your B

janeedema:
Computer science department? Wow!! My department. Second graduating set from the dept.

Mine was from university of Benin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by accordadoga26(f): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Just use mmesoma approach.

It’s that simple

2 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one na norms nau 😂

Students failing shows how ruined of university system is
Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
The students . Most youths today are junkies and have no sense of priorities.

They want to get rich with minimal effort hence always resort to crime. 99% of the ladies are prostitutes while the men are fraudsters !

So what do you expect from such a wasted dysfunctional group?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by GanagiBitrus: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
The lecturer should be sacked. He no sabi work.

1 Like

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by iCauseTrouble: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is the reason why Third class students in Nigeria go to UK, US and Canada and come out with First Class.

10 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
This reflects very poorly on the lecturer and the school.
Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by HeartlessMan: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
That's me scoring 12 to distinguish myself from the others.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by Emmexguy123: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
That's how to know school that like sorting and examination malpractice.
Maybe the school management decided to be real and do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department by gragz8701: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's not possible to for this number of students to be dumb. The lecturer is grossly Incompetent and lack the ability to impact knowledge and add value to the students. This type of teachers should not be celebrated as they have ripple inimical effect on our productivity and economy at large.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos) / "I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.