Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy (183 Views)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
"So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:9, NKJV)

I want to point your attention to the part of the above scripture which says, the devil deceived the whole world, but what does this really mean?

Some wonder if God is so perfect why did he create Satan to fall, why did he not know he will fall and cause trouble and prevent it? When growing up I use to wonder why God allowed the serpent to deceive Eve, why he allowed Satan roam freely to be able to deceive Eve and put all mankind in trouble, and why he created making to fall. Why many argue that God allowed this to test if man will obey him or it is a necessity so mankind can learn the truth and be later redeemed, etc., but the truth is far from that.

Remember in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, but the bible says there was darkness upon the surface of the earth that God created, darkness out of where, where did the darkness come from?

What you need to understand is darkness and light existed from the beginning, so is good and evil. It is not an invention of mankind nor was it started by Satan himself. Light and darkness, evil and good predates Satan. God allowed light and darkness, evil and good to exist together from the beginning because it is what creates balance and perfection. Without Darkness, light wouldn't exist, without good evil wouldn't exist. This is why Jesus says we should be perfect as God is perfect. He said this because God understands balance, he understands the truth, he understands right and wrong. If we were created to only be good, we will be like automatons or slaves that are programmed for just a particular purpose and not fit to relate with God and understand God and His creation. But God made us like himself, so we must learn, we must grow, we must ascend, we must know the truth, gain wisdom and be like him.

WHY AND HOW SATAN FELL

Satan fell because he was yet to learn about light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, he hasn't gained the ultimate knowledge or understanding, yet he wanted to be like God.

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isaiah 14:13-15 KJV)

Imagine a child that has not yet learn how to stand, crawl, or how to walk but wants to start running, the child is definitely going to make a calamitous fall; this is what happened to Satan. It is one thing to ascend and be elevated through knowledge, it is another thing to understand what is wrong and what is right. Remember I said light and darkness, evil and good existed from the beginning, anyone who doesn't understand and learn to resist darkness and evil will be taken and overcome by it. Satan did not understand this, he only wanted to be like God, not knowing darkness and evil would take him because he has not yet learn how to resist evil and darkness.

Before you blame Satan for a lot of evils, temptations and wickedness, you have to understand that this thing is above Satan himself. He can't even control it. Many have even wondered why Satan cannot even change or repent or stop doing evil, but it is above him; he didn't resist it when he was supposed to, now it has completely taken him or taken control of him, he is now the epitome of evil and conduit for darkness.

When some people are caught doing a wicked or bad thing, they will blame Satan for making them do it, but if you ask them how and when Satan influenced them to do it, they won't be able to clarify. The truth is, temptations, evil and darkness was before Satan, if Satan himself was tempted and made to believe he can be like God when he is not qualified to become God, how much more men who are in the flesh which makes them weak.

Evil and good is out there, and everywhere, you cannot blame Satan for it, it existed since the beginning and everyone can be it's prey or victim, even wise men, clergymen, psychologists, law enforcement officials, government, anyone.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD?

There is so much evil in the world because humanity hasn't learned he has to resist evil and darkness itself, not just Satan or criminals, not just evil or wicked men. Evil and darkness predates men, it predates Satan, it has been since forever, it has existed alongside light and good since the beginning, so Satan is not just the problem, the problem is evil and darkness itself. There are men who will sexually abuse and violate women because they want to, this is evil and wicked as it could be traumatic for the victims, but a man of understanding will walk away from such temptations or simply think of something more pleasant because when you do it, evil will take you and it only gets worse from there. Even though you're alive, your soul will be in perpetual torment.

"Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul." (Proverbs 6:32 NKJV).

You can be provoked and as a result harm or murder someone, or you can do the right thing by walking away before the altercation or provocation escalates and by reporting to the authorities, and avoiding such provocateur or irate person.

You can be so poor and wretched that you want to scam people or attempt money rituals or steal, but you can also learn a skill, a high income skill, or get a job, start a farm, or if you're a man of faith, you can decide to wait on the Lord with prayer and fasting asking him to show you the secret to your wealth and prosperity, trust me, he'll show you in many ways.

You can decide to follow the way of evil or follow temptations or you can decide to resist it and do the right thing, even if you have to seek help, it's all up to you. Deep inside you, you know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.

"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" (Deuteronomy 30:15-19 KJV)

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." (2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV)

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him" (James 1:12 KJV)

HOW GOD WANTS TO HELP YOU

As I was saying darkness and evil existed from the beginning, so evil is millions of years old. Look at your age, your age is only a fraction compared to that of evil. By your own strength or knowledge, you cannot resist evil or darkness, it will overcome you, that's why there is sin and evil in the world done by men to one another and it never stops or ends, with some ending up blaming Satan, but you can receive the grace, wisdom and strength to resist evil and darkness and manipulations of the dark by embracing Jesus. Listen, Jesus was with God from the beginning. Jesus defeated evil in heaven and still defeated him when he came to earth. He can give you the grace and power to defeat evil, the world, Satan and darkness. The same Jesus will give you the power to defeat all evils, powers of the enemy, powers of the wicked, evil men and women, once you embrace him, he will stand by your side and be with you in the battles of life.

IS EVIL AND DARKNESS BEHIND POVERTY, SICKNESSES, DEATHS, SORROWS, SUFFERINGS AND AFFLICTIONS?

Yes, it is. It is the author and creator of it. Jesus is the destroyer of these. "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted*, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised" (Luke 4:18 KJV)

"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich." (2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV)

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 KJV)

Remember God allowed evil and darkness to exist so that there will be Light, so that there will be good, so that there will be truth, wisdom, power, justice, understanding, freedom and authority. Without all these, the world and creation wouldn't exist.

TRY JESUS. Believe in him, accept him, take him, embrace him. With him, you have the power to resist all evils, including disasters, wickedness, poverty and afflictions. Only him can give you that power. Only those who serve God in spirit and truth through Jesus will overcome. The bible will provide further guidance on how to grow in the Lord. Evil and darkness is too strong and mighty for you to take on alone or fight him alone, receive power and grace to do so through Jesus. You will receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit of God which gives you power when you're born again. This Spirit and power is missing in the lives of many Christians that's why they bring shame to the name of God. This SPIRIT will teach you everything that you need to know and empower you to overcome the world and all the wickedness and evil in it. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Write me

tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
I have articles on personal deliverance and spiritual warfare at www. ggcrc. blog spot. com without the spaces. blog and spot is written together
Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by Michael547(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
TayehJiboluwa:
"So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." (Revelation 12:9, NKJV)

I want to point your attention to the part of the above scripture which says, the devil deceived the whole world, but what does this really mean?

Some wonder if God is so perfect why did he create Satan to fall, why did he not know he will fall and cause trouble and prevent it? When growing up I use to wonder why God allowed the serpent to deceive Eve, why he allowed Satan roam freely to be able to deceive Eve and put all mankind in trouble, and why he created making to fall. Why many argue that God allowed this to test if man will obey him or it is a necessity so mankind can learn the truth and be later redeemed, etc., but the truth is far from that.

Remember in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, but the bible says there was darkness upon the surface of the earth that God created, darkness out of where, where did the darkness come from?

What you need to understand is darkness and light existed from the beginning, so is good and evil. It is not an invention of mankind nor was it started by Satan himself. Light and darkness, evil and good predates Satan. God allowed light and darkness, evil and good to exist together from the beginning because it is what creates balance and perfection. Without Darkness, light wouldn't exist, without good evil wouldn't exist. This is why Jesus says we should be perfect as God is perfect. He said this because God understands balance, he understands the truth, he understands right and wrong. If we were created to only be good, we will be like automatons or slaves that are programmed for just a particular purpose and not fit to relate with God and understand God and His creation. But God made us like himself, so we must learn, we must grow, we must ascend, we must know the truth, gain wisdom and be like him.

WHY AND HOW SATAN FELL

Satan fell because he was yet to learn about light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, he hasn't gained the ultimate knowledge or understanding, yet he wanted to be like God.

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isaiah 14:13-15 KJV)

Imagine a child that has not yet learn how to stand, crawl, or how to walk but wants to start running, the child is definitely going to make a calamitous fall; this is what happened to Satan. It is one thing to ascend and be elevated through knowledge, it is another thing to understand what is wrong and what is right. Remember I said light and darkness, evil and good existed from the beginning, anyone who doesn't understand and learn to resist darkness and evil will be taken and overcome by it. Satan did not understand this, he only wanted to be like God, not knowing darkness and evil would take him because he has not yet learn how to resist evil and darkness.

Before you blame Satan for a lot of evils, temptations and wickedness, you have to understand that this thing is above Satan himself. He can't even control it. Many have even wondered why Satan cannot even change or repent or stop doing evil, but it is above him; he didn't resist it when he was supposed to, now it has completely taken him or taken control of him, he is now the epitome of evil and conduit for darkness.

When some people are caught doing a wicked or bad thing, they will blame Satan for making them do it, but if you ask them how and when Satan influenced them to do it, they won't be able to clarify. The truth is, temptations, evil and darkness was before Satan, if Satan himself was tempted and made to believe he can be like God when he is not qualified to become God, how much more men who are in the flesh which makes them weak.

Evil and good is out there, and everywhere, you cannot blame Satan for it, it existed since the beginning and everyone can be it's prey or victim, even wise men, clergymen, psychologists, law enforcement officials, government, anyone.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD?

There is so much evil in the world because humanity hasn't learned he has to resist evil and darkness itself, not just Satan or criminals, not just evil or wicked men. Evil and darkness predates men, it predates Satan, it has been since forever, it has existed alongside light and good since the beginning, so Satan is not just the problem, the problem is evil and darkness itself. There are men who will sexually abuse and violate women because they want to, this is evil and wicked as it could be traumatic for the victims, but a man of understanding will walk away from such temptations or simply think of something more pleasant because when you do it, evil will take you and it only gets worse from there. Even though you're alive, your soul will be in perpetual torment.

"Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul." (Proverbs 6:32 NKJV).

You can be provoked and as a result harm or murder someone, or you can do the right thing by walking away before the altercation or provocation escalates and by reporting to the authorities, and avoiding such provocateur or irate person.

You can be so poor and wretched that you want to scam people or attempt money rituals or steal, but you can also learn a skill, a high income skill, or get a job, start a farm, or if you're a man of faith, you can decide to wait on the Lord with prayer and fasting asking him to show you the secret to your wealth and prosperity, trust me, he'll show you in many ways.

You can decide to follow the way of evil or follow temptations or you can decide to resist it and do the right thing, even if you have to seek help, it's all up to you. Deep inside you, you know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong.

"See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:" (Deuteronomy 30:15-19 KJV)

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." (2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV)

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him" (James 1:12 KJV)

HOW GOD WANTS TO HELP YOU

As I was saying darkness and evil existed from the beginning, so evil is millions of years old. Look at your age, your age is only a fraction compared to that of evil. By your own strength or knowledge, you cannot resist evil or darkness, it will overcome you, that's why there is sin and evil in the world done by men to one another and it never stops or ends, with some ending up blaming Satan, but you can receive the grace, wisdom and strength to resist evil and darkness and manipulations of the dark by embracing Jesus. Listen, Jesus was with God from the beginning. Jesus defeated evil in heaven and still defeated him when he came to earth. He can give you the grace and power to defeat evil, the world, Satan and darkness. The same Jesus will give you the power to defeat all evils, powers of the enemy, powers of the wicked, evil men and women, once you embrace him, he will stand by your side and be with you in the battles of life.

IS EVIL AND DARKNESS BEHIND POVERTY, SICKNESSES, DEATHS, SORROWS, SUFFERINGS AND AFFLICTIONS?

Yes, it is. It is the author and creator of it. Jesus is the destroyer of these. "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted*, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised" (Luke 4:18 KJV)

"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich." (2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV)

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10 KJV)

Remember God allowed evil and darkness to exist so that there will be Light, so that there will be good, so that there will be truth, wisdom, power, justice, understanding, freedom and authority. Without all these, the world and creation wouldn't exist.

TRY JESUS. Believe in him, accept him, take him, embrace him. With him, you have the power to resist all evils, including disasters, wickedness, poverty and afflictions. Only him can give you that power. Only those who serve God in spirit and truth through Jesus will overcome. The bible will provide further guidance on how to grow in the Lord. Evil and darkness is too strong and mighty for you to take on alone or fight him alone, receive power and grace to do so through Jesus. You will receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit of God which gives you power when you're born again. This Spirit and power is missing in the lives of many Christians that's why they bring shame to the name of God. This SPIRIT will teach you everything that you need to know and empower you to overcome the world and all the wickedness and evil in it. Shalom.
I would like to ask some questions.. whatsapp me on 08167469103
Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
TayehJiboluwa:
...I want to point your attention to the part of the above scripture which says, the devil deceived the whole world, but what does this really mean?

Some wonder if God is so perfect why did he create Satan to fall, why did he not know he will fall and cause trouble and prevent it?...

What a skip in thinking.

Based on you presentation you were supposed to have been explaining why think Satan is not the enemy but rather you are just going off point raising unconnected and unrelated topics to the main topic thereby rendering your post senseless.

1 Like

Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by FxMasterz: 7:10pm On Jan 13
Dtruthspeaker:

What a skip in thinking.

Based on you presentation you were supposed to have been explaining why think Satan is not the enemy but rather you are just going off point raising unconnected and unrelated topics to the main topic thereby rendering your post senseless.

Did you read the article in full?

He explained that Satan is not the enemy really, but instead, Evil and Darkness which preceded Satan are the real enemies. He established that they have the power to take over an individual if the person does not resist them. Satan was their victim. He has been taken over and has now become a conduit for their operations. He himself has lost control of himself. Evil and Darkness are in control of him. Hence, Satan isn't the real enemy. He doesn't even have to be there before hunan beings commit evil against one another.

To a great extent, I think the OP is correct. Especially when I explore this line of thought in the light of what I already know about the activities of wickedness.
Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42am On Jan 14
FxMasterz:

Did you read the article in full?

He explained that Satan is not the enemy really, but instead, Evil and Darkness which preceded Satan are the real enemies. He established that they have the power to take over an individual if the person does not resist them. Satan was their victim. He has been taken over and has now become a conduit for their operations. He himself has lost control of himself. Evil and Darkness are in control of him. Hence, Satan isn't the real enemy. He doesn't even have to be there before hunan beings commit evil against one another.

To a great extent, I think the OP is correct. Especially when I explore this line of thought in the light of what I already know about the activities of wickedness.

Oh! Thanks for the correction. The header, iits opening lines and disjointedness ticked me off.

But in the light of his intention, i praise his good and reasonable attempt at properly investigating the issue even though there are some errors in it, which i will now addresss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Satan Is Not Really The Enemy by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30am On Jan 14
TayehJiboluwa:
...Remember in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, but the bible says there was darkness upon the surface of the earth that God created, darkness out of where, where did the darkness come from?

What you need to understand is darkness and light existed from the beginning, so is good and evil. It is not an invention of mankind nor was it started by Satan himself. Light and darkness, evil and good predates Satan.

God allowed light and darkness, evil and good to exist together from the beginning because it is what creates balance and perfection.

This is very correct.

TayehJiboluwa:
Without Darkness, light wouldn't exist, without good evil wouldn't exist...

Isaiah60:19/Revelation 22:5 shows God now laying a Light forever world. Which means no more darkness.

So, another proof that God is The LawMaker, changeing and setting The Laws we see and we operate under.

And another proof that God is All Mighty and should be greatly revered for no thing is impossible with Him; for existence and state of things are determined by His Hands. Thus we see here that contrary to what we know, God can always change and alter them for we see that He makes light to exist without darkness in the new world to come.

TayehJiboluwa:
WHY AND HOW SATAN FELL

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isaiah 14:13-15 KJV)...

Wrong!

Knowing good and evil is not learning good and evil.

As you are walking now, are you.learning how to walk? No! You already know how to walk.
So also did Satan know that which was good to do as God, The Law has already set and commanded all to do as different from the evil which they also know, is prohibited from being done by anyone as also Commanded.

Thus, as we can see, no baby can commit treason or coup like trying to raise himself to be the daddy of the house as the Isaiah 14:13 you cited shows.

Treason is a an off fence/sin only committed and perpetrated by a person/persons who know which in Law is called "mens rea".

And the Isaiah14 shows us Satan's mens rea (maybe in this case latin may call it "spirit rea" since satan is spiritly.)

(1) (Reply)

Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven / Did Prophet Ezekial Have An Encounter with UFOs or Aliens? / Bbc Lied? See Proof That Bbc Documentary On Tb Joshua Was All Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.