Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven (193 Views)

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Greenholics: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
I wonder why Muslims call Christian and Jews unbelievers when the Quran clearly state that the Christians and the Jews will go to heaven.

Quran 2: 62

(2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Naijanascam: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Imaginary heaven....
Seven virgins per person in heaven
Heaven is made of gold and silver were littered all along the streets and some of us who don't know how gold and silver looked like believed that crap....

1 Like

Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Righthussle: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wow! This is good news. Congratulations to my Christians brothers and sisters. You guys have also qualified to enter the islamic heaven.

Double enjoyment. Each Christian male will first take his 7 virgins in the Quranic heaven before settling in his mansion in the biblical heaven that was promised in John 14:2-3
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by ucheheart(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok noted. Thank God it is coming from their holy book.
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Bestbrain123(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
The only heaven i still love so much is my decorated palour.... Forget the skyly crap! Forget the outdated history book! Thats all a trabalic bull shit..
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Westerhoffe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is what JESUS CHRIST said:

John 3 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
¹⁷ For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
¹⁸ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.”
— Matthew 7:21 (KJV)

John 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁹ Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

³⁹ And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
⁴⁰ And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Greenholics: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Naijanascam:
Imaginary heaven....
Seven virgins per person in heaven
Heaven is made of gold and silver were littered all along the streets and some of us who don't know how gold and silver looked like believed that crap....

And a penis that never ends….. Muslims are very delulu
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Greenholics: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Righthussle:
Wow! This is good news. Congratulations to my Christians brothers and sisters. You guys have also qualified to enter the islamic heaven.

Double enjoyment. Each Christian male will first take his 7 virgins in the Quranic heaven before settling in his mansion in the biblical heaven that was promised in John 14:2-3

Lol
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Greenholics: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
ucheheart:
Ok noted. Thank God it is coming from their holy book.

Oh yes it is, they are stuck with it, Watch how they will avoid this post like a plague

1 Like

Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Explore2xmore: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Indeed you are just one who likes to make baseless arguments .
You quote:
2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve

Do you feign ignorance about what a good number of Christians on this platform say about Allah?

How can you abuse, try to ridicule or equate Allah to an idol and then believe in him. Is that not hypocrisy or you claim they don't know they believe in him.

There's no point mentioning any names. See few pictures attached.

Note that I will not respond to any further observations or comments on this.

Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by Greenholics: 1:13am On Dec 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Indeed you are just one who likes to make baseless arguments .
You quote:
2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve

Do you feign ignorance about what a good number of Christians on this platform say about Allah?

How can you abuse, try to ridicule or equate Allah to an idol and then believe in him. Is that not hypocrisy or you claim they don't know they believe in him.

There's no point mentioning any names. See few pictures attached.

Note that I will not respond to any further observations or comments on this.

This post is to expose the foolishness of your prophet…. Lol

And yes Allah is a demon, al - lah

Al in Arabic means “ the”

Lah is the name of a pre-Islamic Arabian deity known as Lah (moon god) which he called a lunar deity.

It is no coincidence that the star and “moon” is associated with Islam.

Also why wouldn’t the Christian hate an imposter prophet that has been killing, raping, taxing, and selling Christian to slave traders for the last 500 years.

You are commanded to gate Christian till the end of time ( Quran 5:14) and surprisingly you expect love in return? Irony of life …..

Did Christians attack Muslims for believing in a moon god?

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Quran: All Christians And Jews Will Go To Heaven by orisa37: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2023
QURAN TALKS TOO MUCH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Removed Church From Pastor's House Over His Wife's Tea Refusal / Everyone Will Meet Jesus No Matter Your Religion Or Belief / Maximising The Days Of Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.