Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity (14524 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Insecurity: Northern Elders Lament Incessant Killings / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by slowice(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:
Another beautiful for the OSUs 🐷 to masturbate upon... But I'll tell you for free propaganda takes you no where grin

Still better than eating your children in imo state, or. Celebrating water fountain ⛲

A typical sad waste coward.....your elders are lamenting hunger and insecurity in your region and how fulani herdsmen are killing your fathers and raping your grand mothers but you coward left all of that to insult another tribe for doing absolutely nothing to you. Be mouthing shit till they get to your family house

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by onuman: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:
....seek Tinubu’s intervention

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/yoruba-elders-lament-high-rate-of-inflation-insecurity-seek-tinubus-intervention/amp/

AMOTEKUN: a country where some region or regions established a militia to fight off criminals from another region or regions in the same country- such a country is a FAILED country.
We refuse to tell ourselves the truth that one Nigeria has become impracticable, more so, since the 12 far northern Nigeria states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system but still stick to one Nigeria because of lucre in the south of Nigeria.
Lamenations continue. Instead of declaring Oduduwa Republic where security and serious development can be assured for its citizens, you continue to lament. Who has crude oil proceeds elp, except few politicians?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by UmarMusa22(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
He who will hold another down in the mud must stay in the mud to keep him down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Rejouir: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by slowice(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
The builder of Lagos and by extension the builder of all things will come and save all of you.

For now, let the ronu continue grin grin

Dj play me that song.. otilo e don go oya sope otilo....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Killermamba: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/yoruba-elders-lament-high-rate-of-inflation-insecurity-seek-tinubus-intervention/amp/
Why una dey complain? Use the settlement of tinubu campaign to ease the pressure of the economy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by stuffs2002: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
ShenTeh:
As a bonafide Yoruba youth (if I'm not too old to be called one), I don laugh tire. In fact I'm rotfrn.

Forgive my offhandedness, we are not expected to disrespect our elders. So my laughter is not that of derision but of knowledge.

In fairness, many a Yoruba people, especially the elites, did not vote for Tinubu, and that is evident in the historic loss of Lagos to LP despite all the hanky-panky during the national polls, for example. So I have no apologies for those who commited social suicide on the alters of 'awa lokan'.

You see, inflation does not respect religion, tribe or sex. So is laughter. So is my laughter.

IPOB cannibals always claiming other regions.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by stuffs2002: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Life is unbearable only for ipob people every other regions are doing very well 😁😁

IPOB are suffering the most because they are still suffering the monumental loss of the elections
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Kionrae: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Una go lament tire mumus
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by stuffs2002: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jonjam269:
Obidots lamentation thread. Looking for any topic to wail and gnash their teeth. Losers

Veey true..

IPOB cannibals are already masturbating to stupour to this thread.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Airlord2030: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
All this groups that only exists online should park one side.

They may be even be formed by the animal tribe from the east just because obimbecile didn't win. cool
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Kionrae: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are suffering the most because they are still suffering the monumental loss of the elections
batidiot dn talk rubbish chai

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by ShenTeh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals always claiming other regions.

You don't have to show that you are as daft as you come. Anyone who does not agree with your opinion is an IPOB.

Please quote me again and respond like someone whose head is on recess and I'll help resume the home training that failed you.

Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Bluntemperor: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
IPOB Elders.

This OP is a known LP- IPOB Agent!
Which one is ' Yoruba Elders laments?
Or you OP is lamenting?
How many industries have you establish to better Nigeria?
Nonsense!
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by freedomchild: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
ezechi24:
E no concern igbo man at all... grin grin ocean Una wan carry everybody go we will go, The problem na if Una go fit follow them swim like fish, buhari carry us go desert, the mumu surprise how we take dey see water and food.

Now abgado don carry us enter ocean, he forget say we and shark na from same family grin grin.....igbo man no go beg no worry...hahahaha
no be lie
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by igbosarejews(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:
Another beautiful for the OSUs 🐷 to masturbate upon... But I'll tell you for free propaganda takes you no where grin

Still better than eating your children in imo state, or. Celebrating water fountain ⛲
Nkita racha Nnegi Ïkpuu ezi bidda

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Honestfrend: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shey b na them dey shout Emilokan... They better start commiting suicide asap... Nonsense people that voted for tribe instead of competence..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by diggindeep: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yoruba ronu elders never see something.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Honestfrend: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
ezechi24:
E no concern igbo man at all... grin grin ocean Una wan carry everybody go we will go, The problem na if Una go fit follow them swim like fish, buhari carry us go desert, the mumu surprise how we take dey see water and food.

Now abgado don carry us enter ocean, he forget say we and shark na from same family grin grin.....igbo man no go beg no worry...hahahaha

Bitter truth... Yorubas and northerners will have start commiting suicide before and average igbo man will feel any heat..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by stuffs2002: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kionrae:
batidiot dn talk rubbish chai

Ever since Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters where he belongs, IPOB cannibals have been in sifia pains
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by stuffs2002: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
ShenTeh:

You don't have to show that you are as daft as you come. Anyone who does not agree with your opinion is an IPOB.

Please quote me again and respond like someone whose head is on recess and I'll help resume the home training that failed you

Nonsense and ingredients.

Eiya... It is evident that you are in a lot of pain from the disgrace Obi faced in tha last presidential elections where Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal to the gutters where he belongs.

May God heal your soul
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by mipeesoft(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Awon elder isonu, they didn't listen when we told them that the man won't deliver. Yeye people, may God punish all of you that voted for this idiots
Bobloco:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by DrMuzungu(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
They should complain to their oga at the top.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by soccerlite: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Let tinubu enjoy his squid game

God will surely avenge
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by SisterAnn(f): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

Your daddies are lamenting while you are here regurgitating rubbish because you are still living under your parents.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by SisterAnn(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
These Ronu elders from hell need food. They are famished.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Higherthan: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
SisterAnn:
Your daddies are lamenting while you are here regurgitating rubbish because you are still living under your parents.
I'll feed you feed your miserable parents and siblings
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by SisterAnn(f): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Higherthan:

I'll feed you feed your miserable parents and siblings
Ok
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Arda1000(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ipob can't disappoint....

Born to wail people....
lol just Dey play
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Phred1717: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Una never see anything yet... Dey play ethnic and religious politics on top hunger and security
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Kionrae: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Ever since Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters where he belongs, IPOB cannibals have been in sifia pains
batidiot chai

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Rick9(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
And I was.here thinking that the high cost of living was not affecting the ronus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Seeks Senate's Approval For $1.5 Billion Loan / 2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku / Garba Shehu Attacks The Guardian Editorial On Buhari’s Stewardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.