Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity (14554 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Insecurity: Northern Elders Lament Incessant Killings / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Stone03: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:
....seek Tinubu’s intervention

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/yoruba-elders-lament-high-rate-of-inflation-insecurity-seek-tinubus-intervention/amp/

8years Tinubulation is still young for the hailers turned wailers.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by rafcrown(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Stop calling on government to help, mobilization of local hunters to secure Yoruba land should be more appropriate.
Warriors and hunters should be well organised and associated to defend our land.If they have AK we have akara.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Karnice600: 2:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/yoruba-elders-lament-high-rate-of-inflation-insecurity-seek-tinubus-intervention/amp/

When tribalism collect common sense.
Imagine calling on mosquitoes to help you cure your chronic malaria. That one don affect your brain be that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by placeofallure(f): 3:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
placeofallure your people don dey cry again o! grin grin grin
It's not about sidelining the Igbos, it's about the consequences of doing that.

Onye ara dika gi!

Your people are snitches. Go figure what happened when the British wanted to cede power to Nigeria at independence.

You'll always be second class citizens. Ẹyin Ọdàlẹ, Alabosi, Ìran Agbẹyinbẹbọjẹ. Ọkàn yín o ni balẹ!
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Kingisibor: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2023
No pity these sets of people from South West Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Bigchristo: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

They are the pioneer of this hardship by supporting incompetent people into government, they think governing a country is by propaganda or feeding their followers with lies, you must work to stabilize the country’s economy otherwise when hunger start wiring your people those who support you at first will turn their back against you, hunger nor know tribe or political affiliation everybody must collect woto woto regardless of whom you are supporting 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by rapala(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2023
My happiness is that Peter Obi and all the Obidiout luleee yakata...Elu p 71...
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Lightorder: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Fr33born:
Too early nah, let's give baba at least 7 years.

For now, please let's focus on teaching Peter Obi and Obidients lesson.
Labour party elders

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by sukar886: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Una never see anything yet
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by achimendy(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Las las poverty no know tribe or religion.

Them must reap what they sow.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by optionalY09: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Life is unbearable only for ipob people every other regions are doing very well 😁😁

You get it. Without the mention of IPOB
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Poleski: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hunger is like an infectious disease. It doesn't respect anyone including elders, yoruba ronu gang and agbados.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Mbanda(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
placeofallure:

Your people are snitches. Go figure what happened when the British wanted to cede power to Nigeria at independence.

You'll always be second class citizens. Ẹyin Ọdàlẹ, Alabosi, Ìran Agbẹyinbẹbọjẹ. Ọkàn yín o ni balẹ!
Shutup b!tch! What do you think you know with your smelly kpekus?
Your people are backstabbers, go figure what awolowo of cursed memory did to Ojukwu and Igbos in general.
You will remain slaves to the fulanis for ever. Ilorin is gone, maybe ondo or osun will follow suit this time. your elders are already crying and calling on tinubu about that.

Onye akwuna nwuru awu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by orisa37: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
It is PRESIDENTIAL to REMOVE SUBSIDIES. IT IS ALSO MORE PRESIDENTIAL TO CONTROL FOREX, PRICES OF FOOD STUFFS, COMMONLY USED KEROSENE AND PETROL. IT IS VERY ESSENTIAL TO PAY WORTHY PENSIONS TO OUR PENSIONERS WHO BROUGHT US UP TO THIS LEVEL OF OUR DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by orisa37: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
It is PRESIDENTIAL to REMOVE SUBSIDIES. IT IS ALSO MORE PRESIDENTIAL TO CONTROL FOREX, PRICES OF FOOD STUFFS, COMMONLY USED KEROSENE AND PETROL. IT IS VERY ESSENTIAL TO PAY WORTHY PENSIONS TO OUR PENSIONERS WHO BROUGHT US UP TO THIS LEVEL OF OUR DEVELOPMENT.

TINUBU AND THE LEGISLATURES MUST ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by BeigJawnson(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Noisemaker.... Tinubu is not a magician. Nigeria is in safe hands.
Tell us what obi did as a governor in Anambra.

Internet doesn't lie....

Not a magician yes you are right... I am not living in anambra, I am a confirm Yoruba man... Your tinubu said he will continue ffrim where buhari stopped, and you and I know how buhari's govt was very tough ... Now na continuity we dey ....
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Chygoz01: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

I can bet you are typing this with raw garri in your mouth and no sugar.

While wiping the tears since your Online President didn't enter.

No how much una rant...na same petrol stations and markets we ALL dey go. grin
igbos don’t drink garri without sugar no de deceive yourself grin grin
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Mombebe: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
yommen:

You didn't actually say anything meaningful.

He didn't need to say anything to you..at least the Elders has spoken out, that's how it's supposed to be,we don't care about a jobless myopic online troll like you.
Amidst all the mentions of insecurity in the SW,I didn't read where the elders pointed at Igbos or Obidients.
But, you know the people killing you in your own land,just that you don't have the courage enough to engage them..but will resort to calling out the people of SE.
Mind you, never in the existence of this world will SW or Yorubas defeat Igbos one on one,if you don't have the guts to face your enemies, bury your head in shame.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by historic: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
igbos don’t drink garri without sugar no de deceive yourself grin grin

Even put groundnut and milk join... Soaking of garri get levels now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by OmoFiditi: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
ShenTeh:
As a bonafide Yoruba youth (if I'm not too old to be called one), I don laugh tire. In fact I'm rotfrn.

Forgive my offhandedness, we are not expected to disrespect our elders. So my laughter is not that of derision but of knowledge.

In fairness, many a Yoruba people, especially the elites, did not vote for Tinubu, and that is evident in the historic loss of Lagos to LP despite all the hanky-panky during the national polls, for example. So I have no apologies for those who commited social suicide on the alters of 'awa lokan'.

You see, inflation does not respect religion, tribe or sex. So is laughter. So is my laughter.

Orie e wan be, omo iya mi ! Oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by ezegold4we: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tinubu brothers crying,

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by ariesbull: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2023
JAPAHTML:
EMILOKAN!! indeed is thier turn to shine
those people are very stupid tribalistic people
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by MrColdsweat: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2023
Fools. You voted a criminal and you expect a sound economy?
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Alliswell248: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Not a magician yes you are right... I am not living in anambra, I am a confirm Yoruba man... Your tinubu said he will continue ffrim where buhari stopped, and you and I know how buhari's govt was very tough ... Now na continuity we dey ....

That is a political statement.
He actually didn't continue from where Buhari stopped....he removed subsidy for both oil and fx .
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Alliswell248: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Fools. You voted a criminal and you expect a sound economy?

Criminal in what sense?

We should leave a sound economist and vote a trader....

Jokers
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by BeigJawnson(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

That is a political statement.
He actually didn't continue from where Buhari stopped....he removed subsidy for both oil and fx .

Political statement, so the subsidy removal brought you and your family enjoyment right? Since the removal, you and your family are buying fuel #5 per litre right? If you don't know the statement is beyond political statement then it is left to you ... Buhari brought hardship, now a symbol of poverty called tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped, no be shege pro max be that? Sorry oooo, Mr or miss political statement. E fe laaaaa
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Alliswell248: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Political statement, so the subsidy removal brought you and your family enjoyment right? Since the removal, you and your family are buying fuel #5 per litre right? If you don't know the statement is beyond political statement then it is left to you ... Buhari brought hardship, now a symbol of poverty called tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped, no be shege pro max be that? Sorry oooo, Mr or miss political statement. E fe laaaaa

Hey....why involving my family?

I thought you are a sensible person who is ready for intellectual engagements, ....

I made a mistake replying you...
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by BeigJawnson(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Alliswell248:

Hey....why involving my family?

I thought you are a sensible person who is ready for intellectual engagements, ....

I made a mistake replying you...

I am not a fool and please don't try to use emotional blackmail on me to feel as if I made mention of your family by insulting them or say something bad about your family... I only asked a question that are you and your family ennjoying the subsidy removal? Intellectual engagements you say? You can't be an intellectual and keep bashing support to an a$$hole like tinubu to be your president... What a balablue... Intellectual kor, intelmutual ni. Ko so oro.
Re: Yoruba Elders Lament High Rate Of Inflation, Insecurity by Arda1000(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07
Alliswell248:

Ipob can't disappoint....

Born to wail people....
Be like say hunger don ronu u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference? / Lagos State To Train Law Enforcement Agents On Use Of Body Worn Cameras / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.