Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West (13759 Views)

Another Writer Supports Buhari's View That Fuel Subsidy Is Fiction. / The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Is Good? / Fuel Subsidy Is A Drain On National Resources - Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West by 989900: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2011
99% true and that's less than 25% of the fraud going on in the country, I got tears in my eyes reading this, knowing the suffering Nigerians both home and abroad go through everyday 'cause of this bastards. Goverments in all countries enrich themselves but they still make life bearable for their citizens. Nigerian leaders on the hand, wish we can all just die. The families, sons and daughters of where the oil comes from live in stark poverty, while the sons and daughters of our leaders have more than abundance.

Oil subsidy? Nigerians are the dumbest set of people in the world. Oil subsidies are for non-oil producing countries. Most Nigerians and the leaders only visit the west, hence they can tell them that. They can tell us petroleum products are cheap and subsidized 'cause it's cheaper than what it sells for in the west. The west do not have oil, ok maybe the US and Canada (US oil reserve runs out in less than 10 years and Canada's oil reserves can't be mined). I've lived in 8 different countries and been to over 20, and the truth however is, petrol sells for less than 40Naira/ltr. in almost all producing states except Nigeria and we'r the poorest in terms of GDP amongst them. I could go on till forever, we'r being gang-rap%d by our so called rulers.
Re: 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West by tollu: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hmmm. Seen.
Re: 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West by Kay1kay1(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Rev. . . Rev it up. Rev up > the Revolution. . . A stranger told me, "When you see some generations of NG leaders, the blood pressure just runs high. . ."

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can #5 Buy In Your Area? / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.