Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You (4681 Views)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by GoodLife4live: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2023
DaTruths:

Lagos is a national State, those buildings, i can bet my ass its now owned by yorubas.
We don't care... And point of correction... Lagos belong to the YORUBAS..

All states in Nigeria is a nigeria state or national State....
I point is , don't ever compare sadeast to south west... Southwest nigeria is far Developed than sadeast by very long miles...

GDP
Igr.
Industries
Services
Infrastructures
Civilization
Education
Entertainment
Beauty and many more....
If u like use lagos factor... All naa YORUBALAND

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Smartjeezy01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
23jerryking:
So much has been made about the hospitality and friendliness of that city, I'm a North Central guy and hope to visit Ibadan some day sha. All they ever show me of Ibadan are brown top roofings but I always knew that the largest city in Africa can't be just that. I always knew there was so much more!!!
You are right brother. The brown roofs area are the ancient part of Ibadan with big markets inside. Aleshinloye, agbeni ogunpa, old gbagi market. You can lost your track inside those market because they are very big. Ibadan is very big and has lot of beautiful places. When I auto tune my car fm radio, I received almost 43 radio stations and I was like wtf! Travel is a part of education my brother because what I saw in Ibadan can't be explain here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by ForumNL(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ibadan is really a beautiful place
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by lexylaw40: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2023
ForumNL:
Ibadan is really a beautiful place

you can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by chukxie(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Ibadan is far better and develop than the whole alaigbo...
Ibadan high way... See city wey Dem no go show you

Na wetin dey spoil thread [topic] be this. Ibadan is a beautiful and laid-back city. I rep Fodacis! Enjoy the thread without bringing in regional / tribal bigotry. Abeg na! Govt don cause division; ordinary masses too dey join in the division. Come on! Enjoy the thread. God bless IB!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by lexylaw40: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by spagettiluv: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Elebu village,Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girl Caught With 1.5kg Of Cocaine In Her Dreadlocks In Thailand / .... / Mexico Or Nigeria Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.