Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You (4725 Views)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by OlawaleBammie: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:

why not mention the street or area

He has mention the area for u....now masturbate in gallon of ororo... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by yommen: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
Please Nigerians please help us we are suffering in Ibadan, This is the true state of Ibadan as at November 2023, we need water and food. please help us

Guy, we are not ashamed of these pictures. Ibadan is an ancient town and we will not deny who we are and claim what we are not. Do you know the number of your people that are likely to be found in these places? Plenty! Your mission is therefore defeated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Challenge,Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ib

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by benardtotti(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Ibadan
Don't forget to show us jericho Gra and eleyele, I was born and bred in ibadan and I'm proud of that city especially my alma mata U.I.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Satellite image

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Karlifate: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
dadavivo:
Please Nigerians please help us we are suffering in Ibadan, This is the true state of Ibadan as at November 2023, we need water and food. please help us

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Shalommy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by ogahshtu: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
I nor see Idi-arere, oja oba, agbongbon, eleta, odinjo, olomi, owode, kudeti, itamaya, dugbe, oke ado, foko, elekuro, okebola, iletuntun, oroyan, popo yemoja, béré, Agbeni ogunpa, yejide, molete bodé......etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ibadan is a country inside a country,too big, but ibadan people get bad mouth,dem too dey abuse themselves
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by alshalz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
God bless South West, south south, North West,North East and North central
what happens to s/east
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Owolabi97(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
jogojogo:
all these not necessary brother
I wonder o
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by ihatebuhari(f): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
God bless South West, south south, North West,North East and North central
we in south South don't need your prayers ode.

May Ogun oba of my Benin *I'll you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by flokii: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ibadan is the fastest growing city in Africa abeg.. I remember my time at Ojoo park not too long and I can say that I'm impressed. Ultra modern bus stations, well arranged though ancient city.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by jamesversion: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Smartjeezy01:
I drove for good 2hrs inside Ibadan without getting to my destination. Ibadan is damn a big place i swear and the city is well planned. The ancient part of Ibadan is a place to be and modern part is out of this world. I love thier hospitality and the security around Ibadan is top notch.

Where are you from?
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by ashawopikin(m): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2023
I love my city

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Taich(m): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2023
I served in Ibadan Northerst LGA, one of the pictures showed Cocohouse with is close to my LGA, Ibadan was so cheap then that as a corner I was "balling" on my stipend.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by PedoBear: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Na brown roofs and UN maintainable structures on brink of collapse Na e full IB
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by YorubaDemonswag: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2023
ihatebuhari:

Thunder faya you and Oba Benin blokus

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by YorubaDemonswag: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2023
alshalz:
what happens to s/east

God bless them
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Smartjeezy01:
I drove for good 2hrs inside Ibadan without getting to my destination. Ibadan is damn a big place i swear and the city is well planned. The ancient part of Ibadan is a place to be and modern part is out of this world. I love thier hospitality and the security around Ibadan is top notch.

Even while skull miners abound? shocked

Even from far away here I can smell the stench emanating from this your ass licking post cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2023
ihatebuhari:

Good one. Always rebuke them and their fake prayers. Don't allow skull miners bless you oh. It will never be well or end well. Darkness never begets light.
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

God bless them

God punish you and your fake blessings. Never ever in your life open your dirty mouth to bless people of South East again. We don't need your devilish prayers.
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by YorubaDemonswag: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

God punish you and your fake blessings. Never ever in your life open your dirty mouth to bless people of South East again. We don't need your devilish prayers.

Okay God punch them then, How you feel is your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Okay God punch them then, How you feel is your problem not mine

Yes I said it that God punish you for attempting to open your skull mining dirty mouth to pray for south east

Never try that sh1t again angry worris wrong with your head?
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2023
alshalz:
what happens to s/east

South east don't need that pagans blessings. Its from the devil. Never ever request for blessings from that demon for the south east ever again.

You've been warned angry
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by Silentgroper(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Ibadan roads

Isnt this iwo road that links to gate..

Op post olodo pictures, i want to check something..
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by YorubaDemonswag: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

Yes I said it that God punish you for attempting to open your skull mining dirty mouth to pray for south east

Never try that sh1t again angry worris wrong with your head?

God punish themgrin

God bless South West, south south, north central, north west and North Eastgrin
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by SeeWahala: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

God punish themgrin

God bless South West, south south, north central, north west and North Eastgrin

Good now you're being a well behaved demon cheesy

Keep south east out of your skullish mouth and let the problems of the devil keep following you everywhere you go wink
Re: Pictures Of Ibadan Nobody Will Show You by YorubaDemonswag: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

Good now you're being a well behaved demon cheesy

Keep south east out of your skullish mouth and let the problems of the devil keep following you everywhere you go wink

What's south east? I only know God forsaken sad yeast controlled by Simon ekpagrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Imposes Visit Visa Curbs On Six Countries / AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia / Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.