Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee (13250 Views)

APC Dissolves Presidential Campaign Council. / Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by blesdman(m): 3:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Chinjo2:

Fubara will allign with Amaechi, Tonye cole and others to wrestle PDP out of Wike's hand.
Dey play
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by blesdman(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Jessewizy:

Chase who out? Una go just open mouth wah like malu begin yarn dust. Wike is the leader of both APC and PDP in rivers state.
Exactly the point
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Larryndelaw: 3:31am On Nov 23, 2023
jaxxy:

and Ameachi will run wike out of pdp. The righteous will be victorious.
Amaechi is paper weight.l and he is finished completely.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Kingozymandias(m): 4:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Jessewizy:

Imaginations. I am a Rivers man, stop talking nonsense. And how’s he losing grip of the structure? All 23 local governments chairmen are his loyalists, 26 assembly members, commissioners, councilors, 23 PDP LGA and ward chairmen. Please talk with sense.

Close your mouth , na only you be rivers man for here? Even though I am not rivers but a bini man It is obvious amaechi is behind wikes troubles in rivers.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Jessewizy(m): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Close your mouth , na only you be rivers man for here? Even though I am not rivers but a bini man It is obvious amaechi is behind wikes troubles in rivers.
Lol okay.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Charly68: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Things will soon get tougher as Wike is strategizing for relevance . Fubara must be loyal or else they will put heat on his bottom and make his Govt unsettled . Ameachi too has lost a golden opportunity since he mismanaged the leadership of APC for almost 8years plus due to his autocratic approach to party politics . He forced many loyal and strong party members away . Rivers politics is complex

1 Like

Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Ezmans: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth post=127113286 is your p:

Double wahala, they will run him out of apc and he can't decamp to PDP, that would be over wike's dead body.
despite all the killings in rivers state amechi is your problem
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

That's a possibility. But Wike without federal might was powerful, imagine him now with federal might. See ehn, APC will do anything to have rivers in their grip for 2027. If sim trys anything, they would provide those 25 legislators full security and have him impeached and heaven would not fall. That's if the don't have him remove through the courts and have Magnus abe sworn in like they did in imo😁
u think this is Obasanjo era of yeye impeachment...
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Amaechi is paper weight.l and he is finished completely.

Cryofigbos:

Una don start una kindergarten political reasoning

it's not about Amaechi alone. wike has been working against pdp so he will kicked out and ameachi will replace him.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Pierocash(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Jessewizy:

Hahahahaha, you be real Mumu. Edison Ehie? That one that has gone into hiding? He went to court yesterday to seek an injunction, guess what? He was denied. You are truly a baby politician. From unit level to ward to LGA and state. Wike hold structure tight.
look at this one living on self deceit.

Court granted his injunction oga. Shut up and keep fooling yourself.

This babies keep over estimating Wike forgetting he is no longer a Governor.

I repeat, you don't know who a governor is, you think a governor is another fct minister.

Who deceived you that court didn't Grant him injunction. Go and verify.

Even kwankwaso as strong as he is, Ganduje messed him up , Wike is not as rugged as Akpabio, Udom bleeped him up, Oshiomole and Obaseki. You better grow up, a governor is not the mate of your minister
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by MyMouth(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u think this is Obasanjo era of yeye impeachment...
So you don't know we are back to the obsanjo era Okey, let me ask you something, during who's regime did we have issues of results of elections out before actual voting begins like we are having now?? Your answer is as good as mine
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by MyMouth(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Ezmans:
despite all the killings in rivers state amechi is your problem
Wetin concern me with Amaechi
I was jus replying a post
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Pierocash(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Jessewizy:

Hahahahaha, you be real Mumu. Edison Ehie? That one that has gone into hiding? He went to court yesterday to seek an injunction, guess what? He was denied. You are truly a baby politician. From unit level to ward to LGA and state. Wike hold structure tight.
https://www.nairaland.com/7918167/court-orders-rivers-assembly-factions

You better wake up and stop dreaming
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by WorldRichest: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2023
Chinjo2:

Fubara will allign with Amaechi, Tonye cole and others to wrestle PDP out of Wike's hand.

Don't forget that while Rotimi Amaechi was governor, and Wike was Minister of Education under Goatluck Jonaddaft, Nyezom Wike chased Amaechi out of PDP.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Cryofigbos: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2023
jaxxy:

it's not about Amaechi alone. wike has been working against pdp so he will kicked out and ameachi will replace him.

Politics is not what u just sit somewhere with ur delusional gutters and just write rubbish online......wike is not leaving PDP and Amaechi will remain useless as long as possible as his without any power
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Politics is not what u just sit somewhere with ur delusional gutters and just write rubbish online......wike is not leaving PDP and Amaechi will remain useless as long as possible as his without any power

what power does wike have in pdp? he is no longer governor and has lost hold on his stooge who is loyal to the pdp party which wike is at war with.

wike rather is I'm bed with apc to save his political career. Atiku knows he need Amaechi now.

Is it not common sense?
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by fergieboy: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Racoon:
I really pity Rotimi Amaechi. APC really showed him shege promax
seriously what they did to him is not fair

to think he made Apc who they are today briging buhari to power in 2015

na wike come they enjoy everything
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

So you don't know we are back to the obsanjo era Okey, let me ask you something, during who's regime did we have issues of results of elections out before actual voting begins like we are having now?? Your answer is as good as mine
you are gullible and myopic so ansa yourself... Since ur Messiah Lost u think elections aren't credible mtcheew
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by MyMouth(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are gullible and myopic so ansa yourself... Since ur Messiah Lost u think elections aren't credible mtcheew
Who is my messiah, you must be daft to think am like you that have used his brain to buy akara and groundnut. Ewuuuuu !
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Akungitit: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

That's a possibility. But Wike without federal might was powerful, imagine him now with federal might. See ehn, APC will do anything to have rivers in their grip for 2027. If sim trys anything, they would provide those 25 legislators full security and have him impeached and heaven would not fall. That's if the don't have him remove through the courts and have Magnus abe sworn in like they did in imo😁
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Akungitit: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Magnus Abe did not go to court.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

Who is my messiah, you must be daft to think am like you that have used his brain to buy akara and groundnut. Ewuuuuu !
Idiot who can't reason beyond his anus fool
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by MyMouth(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Idiot who can't reason beyond his anus fool
Punk ass, nipple headed bastard! Akuya! The world would have been a better place if only ur parents had use a condom or better still if your mum had taken postinor
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Oju4190: 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Clearing the way for wike to enter Apc....Fubara refuse dat is why dey want to impeach him.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Cryofigbos: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2023
jaxxy:

what power does wike have in pdp? he is no longer governor and has lost hold on his stooge who is loyal to the pdp party which wike is at war with.

wike rather is I'm bed with apc to save his political career. Atiku knows he need Amaechi now.

Is it not common sense?

Common sense of amateur in politics 😂😂😂

Ameachi is a toothless dog as we speak, he was never useful to his own political career why then will he be to atiku....u think someone like ameachi will work to make another northerner president after the previous with Buhari ended in disappointment
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Cryofigbos:

Common sense of amateur in politics 😂😂😂

Ameachi is a toothless dog as we speak, he was never useful to his own political career why then will he be to atiku....u think someone like ameachi will work to make another northerner president after the previous with Buhari ended in disappointment

wike has no where to go except bus hanging in apc. grin

his stooge has discarded him and his party has excommunicated him. grin
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by sirpharrell(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
gifteddion:

Please can u tell us how Ehie Edison was denied?
Stop spreading lies Ehie Edison got a court injunction

What you posted is the first page of the court order containing the prayers of the plaintiff. It is a three page document and the prayers were actually denied and boldly stated on page 2 of the document. Even some lazy reporters went to press with the news that the court ardered the Assembly not to sit without reading the order. How can a judge make such an order? Tell the person that gave you the first page of the order to give you the complete document, all three pages.
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

Punk ass, nipple headed bastard! Akuya! The world would have been a better place if only ur parents had use a condom or better still if your mum had taken postinor
idiot Only if your grandfather poured the semen that created your dad on the floor you won't be a nuisance Toda... Bastard fool... Animalistic idiot wawa akuya Dan iska kowai... Unmitigated disaster of a fool... Nonsense
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by MyMouth(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
idiot Only if your grandfather poured the semen that created your dad on the floor you won't be a nuisance Toda... Bastard fool... Animalistic idiot wawa akuya Dan iska kowai... Unmitigated disaster of a fool... Nonsense
I now know why you are this stupid and worthless! Stupidity runs in your gene, from ur great grand father. Like I said earlier, if only ur parents knew how worthless you would become, am sure the would have done the needful and save the world a worthless, useless and hopeless cretin who has become a menace to this generation.
Dan burouba shege, Dan iska, Dan banza, jaki!
I don't blame you, I only blame ur parents. Get off my mention you worthless piece of shit!
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2023
MyMouth:

I now know why you are this stupid and worthless! Stupidity runs in your gene, from ur great grand father. Like I said earlier, if only ur parents knew how worthless you would become, am sure the would have done the needful and save the world a worthless, useless and hopeless cretin who has become a menace to this generation.
Dan burouba shege, Dan iska, Dan banza, jaki!
I don't blame you, I only blame ur parents. Get off my mention you worthless piece of shit!
Dan iska kowai banza mutum... Idiotic fool... A bastard you are... Hopeless piece of shit whose Dad should have been flushed away so that you won't exist Toda... Animal... Your useless parents raised a big fool... Your father doesn't own nairaland so shut your trap ok...
Re: APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee by Okhuadams(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
gifteddion:

Until u realize that nobody play the game of politics forever that's wen u start acting like a man
AMAECHI was a speaker of Rivers state house of assembly for 8 years
AMAECHI was a Governor of Rivers state for 8years
AMAECHI was a minister of transportation for 8 years that's 24years grinding in politics at the TOP some politicians are just praying to that 4years at d top and they are made nd u r here making mockery of someone that has gotten a lot in 24years in politics at the TOP
presently were now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote / Top Ten Most Powerful Guns In The World / 9 Biafra War Machine Dat Mak Is Hard For Nigeria To Defeat Dem During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.