Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mis-spelt Name During UME Registration Needs Correction Urgently! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mis-spelt Name During UME Registration Needs Correction Urgently! (2818 Views)

Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / University Of Jos Post-ume Registration Has Started! / Urgent,futminna Post Ume Registration Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mis-spelt Name During UME Registration Needs Correction Urgently! by whatnext: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2007
The good people of Nairaland, I greet you all.

Please, I need help here very urgently! embarassed

During my JAMB registration, there was an error in the spelling of my first name. Instead of Oluwasegun, the name registered for me was Oluwaseun. "g" was ommited in my name.  I could not correct this on time because I only got my registration slip, 2 days to the exam day.  Now, Post-UME is in 2 weeks time, and I can't register yet because of this error.

I will be extremely grateful if someone can be of help here.  I've been to the JAMB office already, and the man I met there told me that the only solution is to do an "affidavit".  But I feel this may have some negative effects eventually, since I already have Oluwasegun on all my O' Level results. sad sad

Someone should please help me abeg, or at least tell me what to do!  God go bless you! cry cry
Re: Mis-spelt Name During UME Registration Needs Correction Urgently! by 9iceX(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2007
Go back to JAMB office. They ve the sollution.
Good luck!
Re: Mis-spelt Name During UME Registration Needs Correction Urgently! by whatnext: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But do you know anyone there that you can direct me to, that will be of help? The man I met there told me that there isn't anything anyone can do for me. But I don't believe him.

Please help! cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of Prometric Exams In Nigeria / Latest World Rankings : OAU Maintains Best University In Nigeria / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Crushed To Death By Tanker (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.