Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff (17507 Views)

Banditry: All Our Efforts Have Failed – Gov. Matawalle Begs For Prayers / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Irony1: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This Nnamdi Kanu's disciple really understands the assignment. grin

A very dense comment from you

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by greatness77: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Jomonix: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Simon ekpa is a comedian. I see him as such. How can a soldier so highly placed even consider him as an opposing force. The problem in the SE is this perceptions of marginalization which the youths have misunderstood as solely the fault of the federal government while ignoring the misrule of the SE governors. This perceptions can always be manipulated by anyone. Simon ekpa is a none entity. The solution is to change the narrative.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akoasi: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2023
post=127113416:

Amen.
Same prayer goes to Nnamdi cownu
u are not worth anyone's time here.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2023
vanbonattel:
That Finland based dolt was never a member of ipob

THANKS GOODNESS U KNOW
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2023
post=127113416:

Amen.
Same prayer goes to Nnamdi cownu
AND UR TERRORIST FATHER
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2023
post=127113435:
Ekpa and Cownu will not end well in life.
Bitter and brutal deaths await the both for all the innocent lives they cause to die.....not forgetting their terrorist brothers Boko Haram.
Deaths to all terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation

THE NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER END WELL ON THE LONG RUN .
PEOPLE OF SOUTHEAST ARE NOT THE PROBLEM TO UR DARLING NATION.

BLAME THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS FOR DESTROYING UR DARLING NATION

2 Likes

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2023
decatalyst:
This is the most embarrassing statement credited to the Nigeria Army, I have ever read.

You mean a short individual with curls in far away Finland is giving you headache this much?

What if he is nearby nko?

Wahala dey oo😫
Hahahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You go cry and bleed till eternity.

BIAFRA will emerge and both men and all that fought for their Freedom will Enjoy the fruits of their land in peace and prosperity.

All those that shouted darling daddy to oppress the IGBOs will be beneficiaries of the pain and sorrows they supported. They will all be put to shame and their pains will remain in their lineage forever.

Herdsmen will be their constant oppressors and sorrow and blood will not depart their lineage.

That is the prayer for all wicked people and it's sealed in BLOOD. cool

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
And you're happy that Egba himself is killing the same people he pretends to protect while destroying Igboland ?
The Nigerian army are the ones doing the killings of NDI-IGBO.

LET NIGERIAN ARMY LEAVE IGBO LAND
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

1. IIGB0S are SLAVES in Nigeria and we will never set them free.

2. Never forget item 1 so that you may have peace
Slaves living a higher standard of life than the whole NATION

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by uniquetechng: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:

The Nigerian army are the ones doing the killings of NDI-IGBO.

LET NIGERIAN ARMY LEAVE IGBO LAND
Keep covering the truth until it happen to your relatives or someone you know.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2023
matrixmuzi:

That death awaits u and ur father . Ewu
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

Kanu and Ekpa are only destroying their homeland
The envious Nigeria is the one trying to DESTROY SOUTHEAST but it will never happen
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2023
EEIA:

Long live sit at home🤣
Long Live sit at home

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2023
phemmie06:
He is a typical example of who shot arrow into the light from darkness.
He is living fine but enslaving the gullible ones
We are living far better than u guys nor matter the effort of Nigeria to DESTROY us.
We are indestructible.
U shoot us , u hurt urself
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Okpollo:
please please take your stupidity elsewhere i never said anything about support for tinubu or anyone. I'm talking in respect to the what wike did to obigbo people in rivers state i dont know where i mentioned tinubu or election in my previous post. I dont understand where this your nonsense is coming from. You people are the problame of Nigeria as clearly stated by Sanusi . You support everything evil because you hope to gain from it .
You are the evil and hypocrite here. Why did it took you lot so long before calling out Wike? Or because Wike is now in bed with the APC?

Obigbo massacre happened in 2020 why wait till now before you start clamouring for Justice for Obigbo an incident that happened 3 years ago? Endsars that happened in Lagos was what you guys were fixated on it every single day since 2020 till date even marking the anniversary. Infact you guys tried to play politics with it, you never gave Obigbo a massive coverage until now when Wike sided with APC.
None of your Igbo influencers were so much concerned about Obigbo when Wike was still with PDP, there was no Obigbo outcry anywhere and if there was ever any outcry it was low key compared to the endsars in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2023
JohnVianney:
Laughs*

If you know, you know. I'm surprised Nigerians haven't discovered by now.

Ekpa is actually an undercover agent of the Nigerian Government. He spearheaded an operation whose major aim was to infiltrate and cause division, confusion and havoc within Ipob and ESN.

IPOB realised this late, that's after Kanu had already been incarcerated. They dissociated themselves from him but it was too late, he had already gained a cult followership by then. He's still actively working against Kanu's release.

Though in words he may say he's a disciple of Kanu and a freedom fighter for the Igbos, but if you observe, all his actions contradicts this. He has singlehandedly sabotaged the economy of the south east, and countlessly shed the blood of his own people in gruesome ways one can't imagine (something Kanu was totally against). The death toll and mayhem caused by him and his breakout group are far much more than that inflicted by the Nigerian government on the Igbos.

While he engages in these nefarious activities, he's mostly cheered on by many who dislike the igbos, even here on Nairaland as well, (some hide under newly created monikers while others show themselves for who they are) you can observe for this for yourself.

To me, it doesn't make any sense at all, the Igbos ought to have started asking themselves, whose side is this guy on? He has inflicted more pain on Igbos than their openly perceived enemies and actively opposes anything his 'acclaimed' leader says, actively working against the the original goal of Ipob and ESN while pretending to be a freedom fighter and purveyor of the Biafran cause.

Ask yourself this question, why is the Nigerian government reluctant to extradite him from finland irrespective of all the hard evidence of brutal murder and criminal activities they have.

A well known Nigerian senator was so eager to call him 'the president of Igbo land', same senator that loathed and hated his 'acclaimed' principal, Nnamdi Kanu to the core.

There are lots of questions i can bring up, but I'll leave you Nigerians to think for yourselves.
Painful lamentation of someone from hunger ravaged region
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Komoscofield:
Igbos of the present age has come to the realization that they are nothing more than slaves in 9ja without rights or lefts and the brave ones has taken it upon themselves to put their life on the line in the just fight for freedom. it's not 1967 my dear people of 9ja n beyond so on that note, people will surely die but let's pray it ends well for everyone involved. no joke with Ekpa, dude get backing wey 9ja no fit understand+ we know the highest price to pay is death so we try to take much zoo terrorist before we go.
nb: Ipob M-branch is more resourceful that 9ja DSS cuz of the Mossad connection but una no go understand.

we got the backing of our Jewish brethren so make Islamists extremist put body n collect
GOD BLESS EVERY FIGHTER OF FREEDOM
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2023
sslcrypt:
Only luck Simon has is that the protective arm of the fin intelligence agencies covers all citizens. Thus the reason hand can't touch him in Finland, there are some countries he will mistakenly enter and he's gone either hot or cold. He's an enemy of the state
Enemy of the failed state is not an enemy

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Akuruoulo(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
Keep covering the truth until it happen to your relatives or someone you know.
KEEP COVERING THE TRUTH UNTIL NIGERIAN ARMY HAPPENS TO U AND UR FAMILY.

I AM NOT A SABO , AND WILL NEVER BE.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by uniquetechng: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:
KEEP COVERING THE TRUTH UNTIL NIGERIAN ARMY HAPPENS TO U AND UR FAMILY.

I AM NOT A SABO , AND WILL NEVER BE.
I have encountered the Nigerian Army and I can tell you for free that they're more human than those criminals assembled by Egba to cause mayhem in Igboland.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by stuffs2002: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Slaves living a higher standard of life than the whole NATION

From drug money?.... Do you even know how many IIGB0S are being executed in Asian countries all the time?
Do you even know that IIGB0S are the most executed tribe in the world.

Why Una no dey shame at all like this na
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by stuffs2002: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Akuruoulo:

The envious Nigeria is the one trying to DESTROY SOUTHEAST but it will never happen

Only!!! What have you been smoking
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Okpollo: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2023
Beolly:

You are the evil and hypocrite here. Why did it took you lot so long before calling out Wike? Or because Wike is now in bed with the APC?

Obigbo massacre happened in 2020 why wait till now before you start clamouring for Justice for Obigbo an incident that happened 3 years ago? Endsars that happened in Lagos was what you guys were fixated on it every single day since 2020 till date even marking the anniversary. Infact you guys tried to play politics with it, you never gave Obigbo a massive coverage until now when Wike sided with APC.
None of your Igbo influencers were so much concerned about Obigbo when Wike was still with PDP, there was no Obigbo outcry anywhere and if there was ever any outcry it was low key compared to the endsars in Lagos.
It seems you have mental disorder, did i mention just wike? Didnt you see where i mentioned other people? Is it today that we have been saying wike ordered the killing of innocent people and arrested so many in obigbo? What is my problem with you and tinubu and PDP? Is something wrong with you ? I'm complaining on how the action of the some governors and the Nigeria army created Unsafe place for them in the SE and you're here saying Nonsense.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by webizone(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
You are referring to a 48 years old man as a boy ? Very arrogant set of people.
By the way IKA comprises of Asaba, Agbors, Olije, Igbanke and few others, we're not Edo but being part of Edo by demarcation.

Ah so you are 48 years? Sorry o sorry o. But why are still talking like a small kid na? You think I was arrogant on a faceless forum where people can make a mental picture by people's utterances? Lol.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Okpollo:
It seems you have mental disorder, [/b]did i mention just wike?[b] Didnt you see where i mentioned other people? Is it today that we have been saying wike ordered the killing of innocent people and arrested so many in obigbo? What is my problem with you and tinubu and PDP? Is something wrong with you ? I'm complaining on how the action of the some governors and the Nigeria army created Unsafe place for them in the SE and you're here saying Nonsense.
Yes you mentioned Wike and Uzodinma the ones you detested so much. Implying Wike is walking freely and I said you lot knew what happened at Obigbo in 2020 but never made an issue out of it like the endsars in Lagos if you had given the attention you gave to Lagos and endsars massacre all this while their could be a result. Infact only people knows what went down at the Obigbo unlike the publicity the Lekki shooting got from 2020 till this moment.

Whereas Obigbo incident was never a serious matter for public discussion because Wike was seen as the fighting Buhari and APC at the time but now he's has aligned the APC you have so much disdain for now you are calling for his head. Which is something you guys should have been doing constantly since 2020 very loud and clear just like the endsars
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by MrCork: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Austineva:
C O W A R D, go kill am nah. Ewu ZOO Republic

Son calm down.u gettin it wrong.wot we sayin is govament need to kill dat terŕrrorisst midget IBO terŕrrorisst scum call Nnamdi Kanu for turning IBO people against Nigeria...for killing his fellow IBO people .....for hiding in bush & for allowing IBO people to start wearing red caps which is terŕrrorisst symbol for terrorism.that bastarf must die slowly like rats in prison sir!!(no oofencse) angry

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by MrCork: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Austineva:
C O W A R D, go kill am nah. Ewu ZOO Republic

Even IBO people can't stand Nnamdi Kanu....he a terŕrrorisst scum & a disgrase to Nigeria. Dat rat need to die slowly in prison were he belong sir. Israel need to blow him up like Hamas sir(no oofencse) angry
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Okpollo: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Beolly:

Yes you mentioned Wike and Uzodinma the ones you detested so much. Implying Wike is walking freely and I said you lot knew what happened at Obigbo in 2020 but never made an issue out of it like the endsars in Lagos if you had given the attention you gave to Lagos and endsars massacre all this while their could be a result. Infact only people knows what went down at the Obigbo unlike the publicity the Lekki shooting got from 2020 till this moment.

Whereas Obigbo incident was never a serious matter for public discussion because Wike was seen as the fighting Buhari and APC at the time but now he's has aligned the APC you have so much disdain for now you are calling for his head. Which is something you guys should have been doing constantly since 2020 very loud and clear just like the endsars
You are so stupid that you think everything is about APC and PDP over there in SW . What has the death of obigbo people got to do with APC and PDP? Are you normal? Is everything about partisan polictics? This is same way you go about insulting a whole tribe and killing people because of partisan polictics. You're deranged
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by ottersberger(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2023
Lazy men in military fatigues. A handful of men with rusty, outdated AK-49 and hunting rifles are stopping you from the genocide you intend to unleash on the Igbos.

I say a big amen to whatever is stopping them from this mission. Long live ESN. #FreeNnamdiKanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / 2015: PDP Considers Automatic Ticket For Jonathan / Boko Haram Attack School To Embarrass Government - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.