Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed (642 Views)

Sky Falling Down I Kuwait / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by terrezo2002(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Trevor125:
embarassed Absolute fact but how will I be able to stop??
James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Resist the temptations of betting by submitting yourself under the control of the will of God. This is how you can overcome
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by Eunoiaa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
PedoBear:
Take a sip of sniper

It won't hurt

Speaking from experience, InfectedEmbryo?

How many attempted suicides do you have?
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by InfectedEmbryo: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Speaking from experience, InfectedEmbryo?

How many attempted suicides do you have?

Suicide is not a bad thing

I'm not afraid to die , death hasn't chosen me yet , I'll be glad to die anytime death calls me
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by Eunoiaa(f): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
InfectedEmbryo:

I'm not afraid to die , death hasn't chosen me yet , I'll be glad to die anytime death calls me

Ahh. Nah. You're coward. 😂😂😂😂

YOU should be a man and go to death. You call it. Why do you want to keep torturing yourself and burdening life with your worthless existence?
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by Eunoiaa(f): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
InfectedEmbryo:

I'm not afraid to die ,

If you know you are not, the next time you go out to buy anything, but a couple of sleeping pills and take an overdose on it. 🤣🤣🤣

What reasons do you still have to continue living? Alone in a foreign land with no help, family and shxt?
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by Eunoiaa(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
InfectedEmbryo:

If suicide is not a bad thing why are you telling people to kill themselves all around Nairaland? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by InfectedEmbryo: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

If you know you are not, the next time you go out to buy anything, but a couple of sleeping pills and take an overdose on it. 🤣🤣🤣

What reasons do you still have to continue living? Alone in a foreign land with no help, family and shxt?

Hehe

Very soon you'll be on your knees with balls in your mouth
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by InfectedEmbryo: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

If suicide is not a bad thing why are you telling people to kill themselves all around Nairaland? 🤣🤣🤣

Because people are afraid to let go

I'm not afraid to let go
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by InfectedEmbryo: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Your life is such a waste, and I am very sure you know that already. 😂

Your NL profiles say so.

Even your parents know. Everyone has abandoned you. I doubt you've ever had sex or experienced a woman's love.

You even admitted to your own degree being useless. So I don't know what is informing this your half-arsed attempt at psychological manipulation.

Kys who're
Re: I'm Falling Slowly Please (advice Needed by Eunoiaa(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Death Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Spain / How Can I Invest In Wealth Solution And Sefteg / Adding Values To Ones Life:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.