Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration (43668 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Toke Makinwa At Lagos Beach / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by XAUBulls: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2023
OboOlora:

Baba I sabi Toke well. Don’t defend what you don’t know. She’s not less than 40, her younger sister is 39!!!
Just curious.
Are you in regularly contact with both of them... I mean Toke and her younger sister?

I'm aware that she lost her parents to a horrendous gas explosion when she was 8 years old. A lot of personal family documents like birth certificates would have been lost there.
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

She was born 39 years ago on the 3rd of November, 1984 in Lagos State but is originally from Ondo State. She lost both of her parents to a horrendous fire incident from a gas explosion when she was 8 years old.

These incidous bloggers are the ones who engage in copying and pasting fake news about people without proper verification.

Is she like our president in this manner of dubious age and background
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by slimmax: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2023
The spark generated from the hug has affected the prices of garri, milk, fuel and other commodities.
Abeg make una continue dey hug away. I dey Kano market dey price corn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

Just curious.
Are you in regularly contact with both of them... I mean Toke and her younger sister?

I'm aware that she lost her parents to a horrendous gas explosion when she was 8 years old. A lot of personal family documents like birth certificates would have been lost there.

She must have done an affidavit to get into secondary school and/or university. Not so
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2023
slimmax:
The spark generated from the hug has affected the prices of garri, milk, fuel and other commodities.
Abeg make una continue dey hug away. I dey Kano market dey price corn

Out president and his cronies must be very happy with this distraction from the shege they are suffocating us with.
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Pootle:
this guy love for elderly kpekus know no bound cool

Publicity tinz, maybe

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Toke is always shifting her age depending on the weather. I’ve seen her claim 34 (as at 2023) to 39. Something tells me she’s no minute younger than 41. Sha, her word against naysayers. Only Maje and her former classmates know her true age.

Can you please share with us where you SAW her claim 34

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Funflipper: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Toke is always shifting her age depending on the weather. I’ve seen her claim 34 (as at 2023) to 39. Something tells me she’s no minute younger than 41. Sha, her word against naysayers. Only Maje and her former classmates know her true age.

8 years time she will be celebrating 40. It will go on like that until she becomes age mates with the likes of Regina Daniel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. . Tiwa Salvage, Jada, Naomi. . Now may be Toke too. .

Wizzy always like chopping bigger and old fishes.

Well, gud luck to him.

He may be making up for his lost love for bend down boutique tokunbo clothes grin
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by finallybusy: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2023
seguno2:

Do you know her from anywhere?
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by slimmax: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2023
seguno2:

Out president and his cronies must be very happy with this distraction from the shege they are suffocating us with.
Egbon and co dey flex ontop our ignorance. They are betting on how we react to the situation

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Funflipper: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2023
seguno2:

She did celebrate her 34th birthday in November 2018. 5 years later she is celebrating 38 insead of 39.
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
finallybusy:
Do you know her from anywhere?

Please why should I know her from anywhere to ask for your evidence of the 34 years claim
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by seguno2: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Funflipper:
She did celebrate her 34th birthday in November 2018. 5 years later she is celebrating 38 insead of 39.

The person that I quoted said that she claimed 34 this year, 2023 shocked
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by MrBroke(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria News dem dey tire person. So if Bruno Mars hug Jessica Alba Americans go put that one as news.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Inspirer1: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

How that take be News?
Bloggers! Cos of wetin u go chop, where is the real love amidst Celebs ? The Enviness , jealousy, Competition, Hatred & 2faces U CALL LOVE? I doubt u ever experienced LOVE from FRIENDS & FAMILY or u do know the real FEELING OF LOVE bt wetin u wan Chop dey worry U
Hmmm,

I have come to know that you can only measure love from anyone ONLY when you are in need
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Truths9ja: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
What a beautiful hugs
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by finallybusy: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
seguno2:

Please why should I know her from anywhere to ask for your evidence of the 34 years claim
Good. Leave am like that.
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
THE NAIRALAND OWNERS KNOW MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GENERATES INTERNET TRAFFIC

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by fineberry(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
And this is a News....the Makinwa sef no fine, just hype hype and hype
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by OdefaGirl(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
The only thing I enjoyed here is your write up....
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by emmabest2000(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
finallybusy:

Okay come drag her to Age testing machine asap grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Funkybabee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Both small but doing great
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Karlifate: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kingozymandias:
What is this? Who cares?

Useless thread 🙄

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Karlifate: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
superCleanworks:
Price of Bag of Rice just reduced by 5k. Thanks to this hug.
Maybe Fuel price might come down too if they hug some more.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by denzel231: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2023
Kingozymandias:
What is this? Who cares?

Useless thread 🙄
and you open to comment mugu
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Kingozymandias(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2023
denzel231:
and you open to comment mugu

Why are you oinking and grunting this morning?
Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by SolMaximus: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2023
LOOKING FANTASTIC BOSS

Re: Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration by Yinksy09(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice and happy birthday to her.
Check out Oraimo new AirPod called spacepofs and it’s tuned by Burna Boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) / Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.