Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) (43674 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Louis007: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2013
WHAT DO U TINK HOT OR NOT

OIL PRINCEE..COM

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by johnwizey: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Where is the fun

84 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Valto(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
mtsheeeeeeew... must every pix be posted small time now it will make the homepage
*edited* i know it will hit the frontpage. anyway they are cute ! DATZ ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by miteolu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
Valto: mtsheeeeeeew... must every pix be posted small time now it will make the homepage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Privacy Policy & Nairalist.

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by sagytariusTM1: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why is Instagram Pixes always looking dull?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Valto: mtsheeeeeeew... must every pix be posted small time now it will make the homepage
Before nko?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
"Small time"? Ever heard of mirco second? Sh*.t had already hit the front page. Tiwa is cute tho.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by DukeNija(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wackest couple of eko reality tv show...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fun indeed
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
parking lot love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Her fiance dey pose like arrmed robbber.
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
I so much love that Salvage of a girl

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Edoboy1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wait o.....its like there r people on NL who don't do anytin else than waitin for a post to come in,so they can b first to comment. This post just came NA NA.....and bf I post they don chance me. I fear some of una ooooo.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
*spits, vomites, urinate and leaves thread* angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
It is already on the frontpage. Oya show yourself angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
All i see is 2 people behaving like kids undecided undecided undecided

@OP you must be jobless

@ NL mods you must be bl.ind for avoiding reasonable topics from reaching FP and posting pics undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Another baby mama in the making.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by otexbaba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
The girl dry ooh engagement since no wedding plans...nawah abi nah money they no get...

Soon nah baby making factory she go be

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Chipsy1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
angry angry angry angrywitch kind yeye fun? e be like say news no dey again ba?? angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by shadrach77: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
tiwa seahorse, sorry, sewage, or is it savage is pretty cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by AkinDavid2: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by jliusadura(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
Why are they not close to each other? Spirit of individualism depicting that there seems to be no strong bond yet.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by ejifranks(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
She's cool with this dude... wish them the best smiley

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by braxjay(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
who called this fun THUNDER ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nnemco22: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
which kind yeye fun b dat?Bleep d crab
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by olabamiji09(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
What concern me about dis now.... How much is kongo of garri @ibadan now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Kzinne: the mod must b a local boy from the village
Lmaooooooooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / Koko Zaria Has Made A Public Threat To My Life” – Adunni Ade Raises Alarm / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.