Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure (4039 Views)

list of PDP state law makes that has won there seat's @ the state . / Repulsive Odour Forces Reps To Adjourn Till Nov 17 / Kogi State Law Makers Demand For 25% Of State's 2011 Budget (wtf, Like Father Like Son ?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by UYCO: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2011
GenBuhari:

UYCO,
What can be done to replicate the Delta State "revolution" across the rest of Nigeria.

What can we do to assist the protesting youth of Delta State?

Thanks a lot, what the protesters need basically is international medial coverage. They plan to embark on a one million man march which is tagged ''OCCUPY DELTA'' very soon. Nairalanders will get the date for the unrest in due course.
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by onyekabe(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2011
Delta state do not have a working govt. The only thing they do is to share ghana must go. These legislators are just making noise they has not recieve ghana must go recently. Let us watch them as soon as they recieve the money they shot up. If they are serious they should impeach the governor
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by onyekabe(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2011
godello:

My street! In Agbor delta state
brother the people of Agbor are too docile that is why that Agbor is like that they always sing praises of uduagha led govt. You can imagine where a monarch said the job is progressing
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by onyekabe(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Pic of major road in Agbor
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by onyekabe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2011
Pic of major road in Agbor
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by gascoign1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2011
where is ''beaf'' ? d special adviser to Uduaghan on nairaland affairs
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by Demdem(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
The guy is still pussy-hunting for the retardeen in the land of the Aussie.
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by godello: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
This is my area in delta
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
Can we brainstorm about how they can get international media attention?

Contact / email BBC
CNN
ITN

International human rights organisations

Get support from good high profile individuals such as Soyinka
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by kwafi: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
Every Deltan including Uduaghan knows that we did not vote for him. Since the tribunal is yet to give their ruling on the election result that INEC was paid to declare, we can form lacoal govt chapters now to mount pressure on him to leave office. Rich state on paper, poor citizens on the street.
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by GeorgeD1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
i hope they will 'adjourn' collecting their fat salaries too? lipsrsealed
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by monkeyleg: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
Drinking big stout and watching
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by pauloman(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2011
The truth of d matter about d contractors downing tools is dat they have not been paid and they are being owed . How can they mobilise workers without being paid. The state owes many of their contractors . I went to the state house recently to see if my company can bid for contracts as an indigene of the state and i was told by a confidante that its not worth it because the Governor does not pay contractors and many of them are regretting it. Even the so called lawmakers should be able to impeach the Governor ,but because they are being given ghana must go they fail to do their work. Most deltans do not support this Governor and want him out, i wonder how he got there in d 1st place. Please let d people of delta set d revolutionary pace in d country dat has been long over due. Let all support dem in anyway possible,especially in their planned multitude protest.
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by monkeyleg: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2011
Delta politics. Na wah
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by meexteriox(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
Uduaghan remains till date, the worst that can happen to Deltans.
Commenting about him gives me the creep,
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by 9ja4eva: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
The Idiot should be IMPEACHED.

Deltans world wide should join hands in making this a reality.

Ass Hole
Re: Delta State Law Makers Adjourn Sitting Indefinitely To Protest System Failure by GeorgeD1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2011
delta state: so rich but so unfortunate!  cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Out Of Curiosity: When Did Igbo Migration Begin? / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Igbos Disown Jonathan With Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy Completely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.