Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts (901 Views)

These Loan Apps Will Destroy, Frustrate And Rob You Of Your Hard Earned Money / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Kohiw: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Abeg all these loan apps still dey call contacts?.. I noticed Google restricted their access to contacts but they can access call logs. Do they still blackmail when you default and what's the walk around this. ?

No come here dey insult person o. Everybody dey owe. Country hard.

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by ojun50(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Yes yes yes

No borrow abeg

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Kohiw: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2023
ojun50:
Yes yes yes

No borrow abeg
Omo me I don borrow o.. they give me 88,500 to pay 134k in just 7 days. Outrageous but I no get choice. With the look of things I no fit meet up that 7 days.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Kohiw: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Does deleting the app work?
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Francisayo(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

Omo me I don borrow o.. they give me 88,500 to pay 134k in just 7 days. Outrageous but I no get choice. With the look of things I no fit meet up that 7 days.

This interest is just too much...chai

4 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Kohiw: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2023
Francisayo:

This interest is just too much...chai
Baba ehn. Those guys dey use the situation of the country make gains. How person fit bypass the calling of contacts things.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by YorubaDemonswag: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2023
46k as interest rate
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Arda1000(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

omo those people are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by ojun50(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

134k for 7days ?

Abeg no pay them, make them call yr contact nothing go happen

4 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by spirul77: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:
Abeg all these loan apps still dey call contacts?.. I noticed Google restricted their access to contacts but they can access call logs. Do they still blackmail when you default and what's the walk around this. ?

No come here dey insult person o. Everybody dey owe. Country hard.
since you submitted your bank and atm card details can't they report your bank account, or block it in any way or make withdrawers from your bank?
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by rhemahills(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2023
They can make withdrawal from your account as far your ATM detail is with them. The best option is block your ATM. They can't make withdrawal. Also to avoid issues write to them and tell them you need extension and if NY mistake they call your contact, just report them to Fccpc with evidence, they will be blacklisted

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by rhemahills(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

Abeg what is the name of the loan company so we can report them to Fccpc. The interest is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

Wetin you carry the money do?

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2023
rhemahills:

Abeg what is the name of the loan company so we can report them to Fccpc. The interest is crazy
Is sure is but he was aware of the interest before accepting the loan. And the crazy thing is that with each passing day the repayment amount would continue to increase.

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by rhemahills(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Lukepeter:

Is sure is but he was aware of the interest before accepting the loan. And the crazy thing is that with each passing day the repayment amount would continue to increase.
That's true but the loan firm need to know that someone who cannot even pay the loan money will not pay the daily increments.
Loan company is another way of money laundering in Nigeria and government should look into it

2 Likes

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Jewessgratitud3: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Lukepeter:

So what if he was aware of it? Those people are thieves. They know the economy is hard now and people will jump at their offer without thinking they are now taking advantage of peoples vulnerability by luring them into collecting loans and charging them exorbitant fees. Even the bank don't charge up to that. Highest the bank will charge is 5 to 10%.

Where Dem see money now?

1 Like

Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2023
rhemahills:

That's true but the loan firm need to know that someone who cannot even pay the loan money will not pay the daily increments.
Loan company is another way of money laundering in Nigeria and government should look into it
Why take on the loan and what do you need the money for? Is it worth it and can you pay the extra interest within that short period? If you can't don't take the loan. Wetin hard for that one.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by We4all: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

Baba ehn. Those guys dey use the situation of the country make gains. How person fit bypass the calling of contacts things.

You can't prevent it because they already saved the contacts on their server. Even if you clear cache and data, it won't work.

Next time, save fake contacts on your phone before applying. That interest is outrageous and a rip off!

To worsen it, if you default after 7 days, they will keep adding more interest such that you may end up paying the equivalent of the borrowed amount.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Oldnairalanderb: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Do the needful
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Poisonousman: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2023
We4all:

You can't prevent it because they already saved the contacts on their server. Even if you clear cache and data, it won't work.

Next time, save fake contacts on your phone before applying. That interest is outrageous and a rip off!

To worsen it, if you default after 7 days, they will keep adding more interest such that you may end up paying the equivalent of the borrowed amount.

No be all of them get server ..
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Poisonousman: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2023
If you want to bypass that contact stuff.. just goto settings, find permission manager.. then restrict them from using what you don't want them to use
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Poisonousman:
If you want to bypass that contact stuff.. just goto settings, find permission manager.. then restrict them from using what you don't want them to use
If you deny them access to anything they want access to, they will reject your loan application.
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by AskProf: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kohiw:

50% in 7 days?
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by Poisonousman: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:

If you deny them access to anything they want access to, they will reject your loan application.

After you must have collected the loan.. just deny them .. they won't have access to your contacts .. only your guarantor
Re: Do These Loan Apps Still Call Contacts by WrathJustified: 9:02am On Apr 12
Poisonousman:

No be all of them get server ..

Really? Are you sure? Because i wanted to do what you said and someone said all of them have server that they store it to once you give them permission first time

(1) (Reply)

Is Ur Phone Asset Or Liability? / My Book Into Ebook / Should ATM Machine Be Vandalized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.