Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Matters Of National Importance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matters Of National Importance (857 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / How PDP Can Regain National Importance. / Sanusi - 'Tired Of National Assembly Summons ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters Of National Importance by dafman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
What do you guys think,

me thinks this guys are like, Africa is fcked up already, what do we need to discuss, Abeg let me sleep jare, when the meeting ends I will go and transfer the remainder of the year's budget to my latest Swiss Account.

Re: Matters Of National Importance by naijaking1: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2007
They were sedated by the heavy lunch they eat.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 47th Birthday / Girl Power Gone 180 Degrees / President Yaradua In Uk: Who Cares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.