Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? (35245 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by BrickDevo: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lekki phase 1, but damn expensive

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Machinegun91(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gboko

Na you go tire

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by kakaki123: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Oyo, Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by xjiggy: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Your conditions too many. Na safety u want or nightlife or cheap living. You no fit get all of them at once

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
madscientist88:
jos rayfield,stefans and elims top suits are alive at night mees palace is another place to visit.crime rates are low in jos but still be careful, average gunfire per night is 3.
lmao grin u no well at all grin grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Ewedegubbler: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
zamfara

E get why
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by richeeyo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Haaland56:
Enugu
You no read waiting demo ask
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Mleeperbother: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sapele, Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Pootle: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
46arcadez:
Only you want Safe, Cheap with night life place?
You greedy wella

na thief em b grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Izuchukwu70: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Try kano state.....
You will surely live to tell the tale grin

Why do people think there's no night life in the north. I served in Borno and i can tell you for free that night life and brothels are more in that state than I've seen in the south.

16 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by D4gmail1: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
You are looking for cheap stuff yet you want night life. For sure you don't know what you want.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by MightySparrow: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zamfara
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by pezeji(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Oyo town... I don't mean Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Pootle: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Pat081:
Go to Osun state capital osogbo always happy anytime I was in that state but house rent is high but here in kogi hmmmmmm

you right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by prizeless(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Zamfara
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Bliss62: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ibadan Oyo State

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Exceed15: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
No such place called safe. Na God

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Evolutionism: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Borno/Maiduguri is your sure bet and plug.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Konjiboii: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
This is actually cause of concern oh, I dey think long and hard about where dey safe for this Naija and I can't think of any.
I just left Accra a few weeks back and i felt very safe even more so at the most remote places in Ghana.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Komu1048(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
List the states / cities that us cheap, safe and has a active night life not a place like sagamu that if you are out my 9pm it's too late already

With yahoo all over the south, I’m not sure there is anything cheap. Those guys r devil spender, they av use free money to spoil everybody

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by BrightCactus: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na Akwa Ibom sure pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OVB123: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Come to Benin city biko
But things are expensive
Especially food stuff
Only housing is a little bit cheap

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by 1950Mack: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin Abuja if you ask me grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Smartlux(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
madscientist88:
jos rayfield,stefans and elims top suits are alive at night mees palace is another place to visit.crime rates are low in jos but still be careful, average gunfire per night is 3.
See Jos persin, I dey with you

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
madscientist88:

I can vouch for Ray field Jos

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Winnin009: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Come to Benin city biko

But things are expensive

Especially food stuff

Only housing is a little bit cheap

The poster is asking for places with night life. Benin City?! Lol.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by ClearFlair: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
46arcadez:
Only you want Safe, Cheap with night life place?
You greedy wella

You need to travel to developed countries
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Bamvic93: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sokoto. I have been in Sokoto almost all my life and I have travelled almost all over d 36 states. Night life in sokoto is sweet, food is cheap and safe. Forget social media

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Myer(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
List the states / cities that us cheap, safe and has a active night life not a place like sagamu that if you are out my 9pm it's too late already
God is trying his best to deliver you from this night life spirit, but na you no gree.
What is wrong in spending that time with your loved ones and creating good memories together?
What is wrong with spending that time to learn some thing productive?
What is wrong in spending that time studying your Bible?
Every man is created to be the Head of his home, you better start realising that your children will emulate you unless God delivers them from your hands willingly or unwillingly.

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by ZikCute101: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kano state

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) / Toyota Sienna Crashes Into A Bush In Delta, Many Injured (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.