Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? (35211 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Ttipsy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Where the hell is safe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Administration1: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Try Akwa Ibom

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
rayopt:
In terms of low rent and nightlife, Ilorin and Abeokuta is moderate compared to Lagos.
Abeokuta no get night life.
@op, Ilorin and Osogbo should give you the duo on average.

6 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by osuofia2(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
madscientist88:
jos rayfield,stefans and elims top suits are alive at night mees palace is another place to visit.crime rates are low in jos but still be careful, average gunfire per night is 3.
Correct bro, add Rayfield lake resort. Jos is such a vibe

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by osuofia2(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ttipsy:
Where the hell is safe in Nigeria
Akwa ibom, safe and Serene environment but dull social life. 7 pm everywhere dry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Administration1:
Try Akwa Ibom
You wan kill the dude, he said cheap, Akwa Ibom no cheap ooo.
I dey complain for 2013 sey things dey too expensive there, only God knows how dem survive Buhari, not to mention the current Tinubu economy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by muhammadhan19: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wotoporiously speaking
OP too greedy oo.... Only you won enjoy all this goody goodies ( cheap, nightlife, safe), later u go add free gifts,hoes, free money etc all in one cities hmm....
Na for only heaven u fit find those criteria oo, I doubt if you will at almighty USA sef 😕😕

North - cheap, no nightlife (aside kaduna, kano little bit jos), insecurity, alot of goody goodies...

South - Expensive, nightlife still ok, security not bad.
Choose one n rest jare 🤕🤕

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Fretchy: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Y'all capping... Ado ekiti has everything reqd

5 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
osuofia2:

Akwa ibom, safe and Serene environment but dull social life. 7 pm everywhere dry
Where in Akwa Ibom you dey??
The Akwa Ibom I know dey bubble for night oo.
As a stranger, I dey enter house for 12/1am and I go see ride

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by haphizz57(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kogi is peaceful and cheap. But no night life

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by osuofia2(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Where in Akwa Ibom you dey??
The Akwa Ibom I know dey bubble for night oo.
As a stranger, I dey enter house for 12/1am and I go see ride
Visited Akwa ibom twice, Uyo precise. E dry

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by femtex007(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Come enugu

6 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by smartr: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Haaland56:
Enugu

Enugu sweet if money dey sha…

11 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by hedonido: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol. You're looking for a unicorn.

No city with a very active nightlife is cheap, anywhere in the world. Safe maybe, but not cheap. Never cheap.

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Depriest2020:
Come to the north. We got you covered.
aswear. Especially barnawa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Asaba
I love that place ehhh

11 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Omoapena(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
You fit rent house for ayobo, wowe, ifo, agbado and enjoy night life in town like surulere, Ikeja, VI, Yaba and go home to those areas I mentioned cox house is so cheap there...

7 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OlujobaSamuel: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
osuofia2:

Visited Akwa ibom twice, Uyo precise. E dry
I lived in Abak then, but do go to Uyo steady.
Plaza is a bubbling place then, don't know if the state govt has converted it to something else now sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Johnchrix(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

You wan kill the dude, he said cheap, Akwa Ibom no cheap ooo.
I dey complain for 2013 sey things dey too expensive there, only God knows how dem survive Buhari, not to mention the current Tinubu economy
The kind theif were de uyo now no be small. Akwa ibom no safe again o there is hunger in the land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Juniorangel(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
In terms of cheap, safe and nightlife Enugu beats all hands down.

8 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Menclothing: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Best quality men wears low price

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Satazaa: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
I used to be a sales exec and any state with good numbers of christian has good night life, Jos, kaduna, even Bauchi, Yola and Gombe, girls in those places just want the good life and not so demanding in any way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by smartr: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
CryptoEducation:

If It's Not UGEP, YAKURR LGA (The Biggest And Bubbliest Village in Africa),

It Cannot Be Anywhere Else.

All The Oyinbos Enroute Here for Leboku Yam Festivals Every Month of August Every Year!

Is it The Groovy Club Life ?

The Serenity ?

The Agricultural Plantations ?

The Ambient Nature of Waters ?

Or

The Beautiful Ladies with Cultural Respect That Would Keep Your John Thomas AT EASE And ATTENTION ?

Well, I've Been Here For Over 3 Years from Ekiti State (A Very Boring State for My Liking) As I Left Lagos State (Which is One of The Most Dangerous And Roughest Place To Live in Nigeria).

...And I've Never Bothered Looking Back Despite Many Family Pleas.

Well, For You Information; I started A Cassava Mill That Processes Cassava into Garri, Fufu Flour, Organic Liquid Fertilizer, Industrial Starch, Custard and Emulsion Paints with Less Than 500,000 Naira During BUHARI'S REGIME THIS YEAR.

If I was in Lagos State, I would have spent nothing less than 4 Million Naira in Establishing The Cassava Mill That I Established Here for My Agricultural Journalistic Researches.

Is housing cheap?

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by illuminutty: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Barnawa(Kaduna), Ibadan, Enugu, Asaba, Owerri and PH.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by smartr: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
illuminutty:
Barnawa(Kaduna), Ibadan, Enugu, Asaba, Owerri and PH.

Ph and cheap cannot be in the same sentence 😂

7 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by samz77: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by bigman001(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
List the states / cities that us cheap, safe and has a active night life not a place like sagamu that if you are out my 9pm it's too late already

Shagamu don show you shege? grin

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Guyman01: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bamvic93:
Sokoto. I have been in Sokoto almost all my life and I have travelled almost all over d 36 states. Night life in sokoto is sweet, food is cheap and safe. Forget social media
Night life is poor in Sokoto even though its safe and peaceful, you can buy Suya at 2.am from the roadside and take to your house, that's it. I just returned from Sokoto.
Enugu is quite cheap with a bustling nightlife with lots of fun spots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by MrDoGood(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Come to Benin city biko

But things are expensive

Especially food stuff

Only housing is a little bit cheap

There is night life in Benin city
Na you nor get money
Come Benin city make I show you location

Do you understand the meaning of Night life?
9pm, the whole Benin don quiet. If rain fall join, by 8pm everybody don enter house. Police roaming the street just to arrest innocent boys and girls walking. Just last week Wednesday, I went out to get drugs after the rain. Walking back to my friend's house, a police van accosted me and 3 of them jumped out with guns and was asking where i was coming from. Mind you this is past 8pm!

I looked and made sure they were police officers before showing my ID card. They apologized, the one sitting at the front didn't know what was going on. He asked if they had searched me?
One of them answered and said na snr staff from Abuja.

Now, just imagine if it was an average youth, they would extort him. And if no money, they might arrest him and the family will start spending money for no crime committed.

What you guys call night life in Benin is clubbing grin grin grin grin grin

The youth are afraid to move around at night for fear of being arrested. Only those with money to sort or bail themselves or probably have cars move at night. Within GRA, Sapele road and Airport road and those places are dominated by clubs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Rejouir: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Newdawn30:
List the states / cities that us cheap, safe and has a active night life not a place like sagamu that if you are out my 9pm it's too late already
You want to enjoy life, but don't want to spend much. Dey play, just dey play 🤭

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / 524 Roads And Bridges That Buhari Is Constructing In Nigeria (see The List) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.