Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar (20996 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Dybala11(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2023
potbelly:
Whenever I hear Jamie foxx django comes to mind.. cheesy
Django, the D is silent. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Or is it that line by Samuel Jackson, "Django, you uppity son of a..." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Officialenny1: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2023
The way i love this man body ... I don't mind him fucking me till day light

2 Likes

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by XAUBulls: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Albertone(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2023
traware:

She will claim to have been paralyzed with fear because of the power dynamics between Jamie and her (wealthy male celeb and a broke female nobody)

With what you typed in your signature, are you sure you're fine?

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Albertone(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Officialenny1:
The way i love this man body ... I don't mind him fucking me till day light

It's either you're gay or a male pretending to be female.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Moneyyman: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Honestly! I don't blame them. When laws are rigged to favour certain things, you can expect these.

Na Foxx I blame. Celebs keep giving these women weapons to shoot them.

Prenonjebose:

The one that sounds hilarious to me is joining the owner and staff of the establishment in the suite. Their offence is failing to protect the adult female, with a mention of the owner sitting with Foxx and the lady before both of decided to go to a secluded place around 1am.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by finallybusy: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2023
I could care less.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by dalass(f): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

exactly. you know their pattern.

the lawsuit is filled with flaws which should make it easy for Foxx to win but the system is built against men. look at this:

"The actor appeared intoxicated and agreed to a photo.... the lawsuit says."

then they said "He led her to a secluded part of the restaurant"

how did a grown up lady who concluded that Foxx was intoxicated allowed an intoxicated man to lead her to a "a secluded part of the restaurant"?

Until successful men know that any beautiful lady that approaches you is after cashing out, that's when they can stay successful.

But when their sense is always controlled by their p.rick. they deserve all they get. Self discipline is important.. Even DANGOTE got served grin

3 Likes

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Dybala11(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Prenonjebose:

The one that sounds hilarious to me is joining the owner and staff of the establishment in the suite. Their offence is failing to protect the adult female, with a mention of the owner sitting with Foxx and the lady before both of decided to go to a secluded place around 1am.
The owner and members of staff of the establishment failed in their responsibility, they should all have left whatever they're doing and accompanied the lady and Foxx to the secluded area. The owner of the establishment opened his business and his members of staff were employed for the sole purpose of following the lady around like a bouncer. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by godofuck231: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2023
What was she doing at a bar loaded with drunk dudes , do the math

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by obesse: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2023
8 years ago!
I fear who no fear these vagina owners: vagina gender, vagina people!!!!!
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by SAMBARRY: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

so because someone touched your breast and put hand in your pant, it now results in the following: "the woman "suffered and continues to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety, humiliation, embarrassment, post-traumatic stress disorder and other physical and emotional damages".

by the way, what was she doing he was touching her breasts and putting hand inside her pant?
the annoying part is that with this spate of false allegations against successful men, Those who are genuine victims of rape might not get justice.

By the way I have never heard of women falsely accusing a bricklayer, janitor,clerk or office messenger of rape.its always the relatively successful men them dey always accuse, Why?

3 Likes

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2023
hammerFC:

NOTHING MEN HATE PAST THAN FOR A WOMAN TO ACCUSE THEM OF RAPE.

I HAVE BEEN WITH HUNDRED'S OF WOMEN AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF RAPE?

HOW? WHERE? WHEN?

IT IS VERY PAINFUL AND SHAMEFUL.

EVEN IF THEM NO FIND AM GUILTY AT THE END, U HAVE FVUKED HIM UP.

HE WONT BE THE SAME AGAIN, BEACUSE HE WILL BE AFRIAD NOW.

A MAN PRIDE'S HIMSELF IN BEING ABLE TO SAY, AIN'T NO WOMAN EVER ACCUSED ME OF RAPE IN MY LIFE.

THEN ONE PUBLIC TOILET COMES AND TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU FOR A FEW PENNY'S.
I find it annoying when women falsely accuse men of rape because at the end of the day women Will be the victims of this false allegations because when actual rape victims come out, nobody will take them seriously.they might not even get a chance of fair hearing

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by ultraviolet27(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2023
But why Women for that USA be oloriburuku,gold digging, greedy,Lazy Bitches that cant hustle and work for their wealth but prey on Hardworking, successful mostly African American Men?

This Feminism law is aimed at African American Family Yet the Useless Akata Women don't know this and continue to make their Men fall victim, there by eroding the African American Family institutions imagine the Population of Black Men in the U.S prison being there for lesser offences their White counterpart wouldn't have even be arrested for let alone Jailed for in the 1st place?

Of which many are even innocent of the crime in the 1st place that's why Single Parenthood issues abound amongst Black Americans In the U.S the Demonic White knows that Family is the Bedrock of any Society,so they target Black American Families to remove the Father who is the Head, enabling the Circle of Baby mamarism,absentee Dads ,Boys with lack of good upbringing and finally ending in the U.S Prisons they were earlier doomed for!!

I am no Muslim but I think this their laws of not giving Women too much upper hand is best here do you hear this kind of false accusations in Islamic Nations? When you give Women your hands they will demand for your neck later!! I am a Woman too but I detest leeches

Their Men over their don dey wise up self many avoid their Women like Fleas they end up unwed and fall preys to internet Fraudster in their claim for seeking for love
Make Dem continue it go reach everyone of them!!

From this famous Boxer,to Bill Cosby to p.Diddy to this Rapper who rapped Up in here can't recall His name they kept accusing Him falsely till He ended up doing drugs and His body Caved in He died 2021 or so,to R.kelly now Jamie Foxx.those whores will never learn!!

4 Likes

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by benqo01(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

so because someone touched your breast and put hand in your pant, it now results in the following: "the woman "suffered and continues to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety, humiliation, embarrassment, post-traumatic stress disorder and other physical and emotional damages".

by the way, what was she doing he was touching her breasts and putting hand inside her pant?

She is a fool and a blatant lie she is just looking for way to cashout

Of foxx was broke will she bring us d mata
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by kizxaxa: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
sassiemyk:
Until a law is put in place to curtail all these stupendous accusations and suings, until the law opens its eyes to reality and stop judging matters blind-folded, all these daughters of Eve will continue to rip their victims off.

it could be a female you know that was gropped. As bad as it is, it's still better we live in a world where women can speak out , so it can be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by kizxaxa: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=127119675]

very true but I was even saying lets assumed it actually happened. is it touching of breasts and putting hand inside her pant that resulted into all these: "suffered and continues to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety, humiliation, embarrassment, post-traumatic stress disorder and other physical and emotional damages".

like u said the lie is very obvious[/quot

Mumu if it's your sister what will you say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
kizxaxa:

Mumu if it's your sister what will you say

pls tell us your sisters experience by answering the question I asked.

I was even saying lets assume it actually happened. is it touching of breasts and putting hand inside her pant that resulted into all these: "suffered and continues to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety, humiliation, embarrassment, post-traumatic stress disorder and other physical and emotional damages"?

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by kizxaxa: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

pls tell us your sisters experience by answering the question I asked.

I was even saying lets assume it actually happened. is it touching of breasts and putting hand inside her pant that resulted into all these: "suffered and continues to suffer severe emotional distress and anxiety, humiliation, embarrassment, post-traumatic stress disorder and other physical and emotional damages"?

I don't have sisters..but
If some touch you that way without your consent, you might feel violated, if some finger your Nyash without you telling them to do it will you be happy ๐Ÿ˜?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by NOwazobia: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yahoo woman.

Using their fraudulent invented jargon to cash in on the unsuspecting victims.
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by makaveli902: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Analyst7:
Women most of the time are just Jokes, you will think she truly wants to punish the man for the act genuinely when we all know itโ€™s just about the money, nothing else

I donโ€™t even see how theyโ€™re setting a good moral ground for this men not to do these things when itโ€™s always about the money

Can you imagine.... Eight years ago. Not Eight months, not Eight weeks, not even eight days ago. But she just remembered eight years ago cool shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
kizxaxa:

I don't have sisters..but
If some touch you that way without your consent, you might feel violated, if some finger your Nyash without you telling them to do it will you be happy ๐Ÿ˜?

that isnt what I asked you.

Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by sassiemyk: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
kizxaxa:

it could be a female you know that was gropped. As bad as it is, it's still better we live in a world where women can speak out , so it can be investigated.

Was she dragged to the corner? Why did she not shout for help? The man was drunk she said, why was she not the one accused of violating the man because he was drunk? Speaking out my foot. As far as the man is black she will be believed
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Decarbonisation: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ehn ehn? shocked
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by loswhite(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Analyst7:
Women most of the time are just Jokes, you will think she truly wants to punish the man for the act genuinely when we all know itโ€™s just about the money, nothing else

I donโ€™t even see how theyโ€™re setting a good moral ground for this men not to do these things when itโ€™s always about the money
Someone intoxicated led her to a secluded place...lol. She is mad
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Prenonjebose: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dybala11:

The owner and members of staff of the establishment failed in their responsibility, they should all have left whatever they're doing and accompanied the lady and Foxx to the secluded area. The owner of the establishment opened his business and his members of staff were employed for the sole purpose of following the lady around like a bouncer. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Hahaha. I tell you. She's looking for massive clear out
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Prenonjebose: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Moneyyman:
Honestly! I don't blame them. When laws are rigged to favour certain things, you can expect these.

Na Foxx I blame. Celebs keep giving these women weapons to shoot them.

True. Desperate women
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Officialenny1: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Albertone:

It's either you're gay or a male pretending to be female.
Lol you got the other one right ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Officialenny1: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Officialenny1 post=1271
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
dalass:

Until successful men know that any beautiful lady that approaches you is after cashing out, that's when they can stay successful.

But when their sense is always controlled by their p.rick. they deserve all they get. Self discipline is important.. Even DANGOTE got served grin

I agree with you but the point is that even if Jamie Foxx came close to his accuser, her story doesnt make sense which might mean he didn't have any contact with her and wasn't led by his priick
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by xjiggy: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dem don start again. You did nothing to stop him till your friend walked in on the act, then waited 8yr to start the allegations knowing fully well it will be hard to get witnesses to counter your claims. Didn't even come out during the me 2 movement. These women are devilish
Re: Jamie Foxx Accused Of Groping A Woman At NYC Bar by Autobiography: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these American women don start again.... I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but the rate at which these skanks keep coming at rich men over there.... Come on..... Whenever they see u a a way of cashing out, u have a big problem.... They should leave us with the like of R Kelly who we know are perverts, but not every single time they cry wolf.... We know how the thing goes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At Godโ€™s Time / Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davidoโ€™s 30BG Concert / Faze Posed With Psquare In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.