Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,434 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Question To Niger Delta People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Niger Delta People (1380 Views)

Historic Trekking Project To Niger Delta Gains Endorsement From Governor Obaseki / Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Brenbentondiaz: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
yorubas una go wail tire this trend is not for una

Yorubas go wail tire? One of your bros from Headingburgh opened a thread to wail about Niger Deltans rejecting you bums (like all sensible people do), and to you its Yorubas that are wailing? You lot are really entertaining.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by deekseen(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
You are empty and shallow...

Address what i raised you cunnt.

You think i am IGBO abi? i will rather be IGBO in 200000000000times than a worthless gathering of IDIOTs who attack IGBOs but are quiet when Yoruba and Fulani annex their resources.

You are a determined idiot.

Akwa ibom...know their enemies...

IBOM Nation is BIAFRA,,,,,

Send the word out...

nonsense

[quote author=Kafirbigot post=127124063you are empty and shallow...

Address what i raised you cunnt.

You think i am IGBO abi? i will rather be IGBO in 200000000000times than a worthless gathering of IDIOTs who attack IGBOs but are quiet when Yoruba and Fulani annex their resources.

You are a determined idiot.

Akwa ibom...know their enemies...

IBOM Nation is BIAFRA,,,,,

Send the word out...

nonsense

[/quote]

The bolded are the words that define you. Bye

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by guysbewise: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Ben Bruce that is more knowlegable
Fredrick Forsyth that is more knowlegdable

Historical facts that abound everywhere...point to the origin of the name BIAFRA..

You Kafirbigot are a PIG that wants to DIE on top of other peoples resources and you want the only people that have constantly shown us CARE and LOVE to be our enemies? YOU FAIL..

Send the word out...

when the Tsunami Starts you PIGs will understand...

Nonsense.

You are the PIG that wants to DIE on the Niger Delta resources. If you have wanted to leave with your 5% land locked dot the Europeans would have allowed you to go but no you wanted the Niger Delta who are your masters to go with you, which was the reason you were tamed and will remain tamed forever and your Tsunami will still backfire on you.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by agentarcher(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Shut up...

I am from Akwa Ibom...and i am a BIAFRAN and lover of IGBO.

Get Out from hia...spits angry

Mental illness has already rotted the core of your brain. No hope for you in this life or the next one.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these yoruba ND wannabe sef...

ND are our masters we agree...now we want our SE slaves to stay with us...together. Why are you crying everywhere? cool

guysbewise:

You are the PIG that wants to DIE on the Niger Delta resources. If you have wanted to leave with your 5% land locked dot the Europeans would have allowed you to go but no you wanted the Niger Delta who are your masters to go with you, which was the reason you were tamed and will remain tamed forever and your Tsunami will still backfire on you.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Who killed him..

Dumping in Prison is not an issue..the issue is who KILLED him!!

When yoruba have sense...even the devil will applaud.

What a gathering of baseless thinkers. cool

Brenbentondiaz:

Who dumped Adaka Boro and his boys into prison because they wanted a separate region from the East? Yup! You're right. Yorubas. That Ogbomoso man named Ojukwu and the other one from Ilesa (Aguiyi Ironsi or what's that his name again). Pls I have a question: do you igbos usually believe others will buy all the nonsense unintelligent lies that you guys usually spout about? I'm just curious.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
When time comes..water will know its level. cool

Zooposki:

Yes, let your BIAFRA come so we Niger Deltans can finally breathe.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
So i need to prove myself to an idiot like you??

OK ..i am even a Kanuri man...and i want IGBOs to have their BIAFRA..so i can concentrate on my farm....and survive without "oyel"

Worthless uncircumcised PIgs...

Typing:

You are an IGBO Man. Quit denying your shamefi identity. Niger deltans hate you pass Devil. grin
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
There is nothing all ND States that the SE doesnt have...even the GAS that is the future is "solidly" in the SE.

human Capital..they have it..both in CASH and SKILL SET...

So what makes you think they wont survive alone?

All we know is that a referendum will solve all this nonsense and it will come by FORCE. cool

guysbewise:

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Typing: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
So i need to prove myself to an idiot like you??

OK ..i am even a Kanuri man...and i want IGBOs to have their BIAFRA..so i can concentrate on my farm....and survive without "oyel"

Worthless uncircumcised PIgs...

Trash.
You are Igbo and the North will never allow Igbo go. Even as your leaders are in the North prosterating and showing loyalty to their Northern masters, the North still wont give Igbo People independence.

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
PIG need IGBO like oxygen...

BIAFRA is your nightmare, just like ISRAEL is the Nightmare of HAMAS..and you uncircumcised head slamming idiots... cool

Typing:

Trash.
You are Igbo and the North will never allow Igbo go. Even as your leaders are in the North prosterating and showing loyalty to their Northern masters, the North still wont give Igbo People independence.

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Brenbentondiaz: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Who killed him..

Dumping in Prison is not an issue..the issue is who KILLED him!!

When yoruba have sense...even the devil will applaud.

What a gathering of baseless thinkers. cool

The irony of an igbo talking about sense. You guys have made not having sense into an art.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
An art that makes sensible idiots lament ceaselessly? Get a grip...

IGBOs don't even regard you cunnts..

Brenbentondiaz:

The irony of an igbo talking about sense. You guys have made not having sense into an art.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Brenbentondiaz: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
An art that makes sensible idiots lament ceaselessly? Get a grip...

IGBOs don't even regard you cunnts..

Idiots lamenting? A perfect description of your people.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Typing: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kafirbigot:
PIG need IGBO like oxygen...

BIAFRA is your nightmare, just like ISRAEL is the Nightmare of HAMAS..and you uncircumcised head slamming idio

Emeka as my coment pain you like this, take this Aba made drink and do the needful grin grin

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by FiraO9: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Typing:

Emeka as my coment pain you like this, take this Aba made drink and do the needful grin grin
Northern backward boy, what's your concern on this thread?

Do you know anything about ND? trolling isn't the way of life, go make your already miserable life productive.

1 Like

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Kafirbigot: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
PIG wan die ontop IGBOs matter. You go DIE painfully cheesy

Typing:

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Chygoz01: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Typing:

you think we are you guys hero awolowo grin grin grin
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Typing: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chygoz01:
you think we are you guys hero awolowo grin grin grin

E pain am grin

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Typing: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
FiraO9:

Northern backward boy, what's your concern on this thread?

Do you know anything about ND? trolling isn't the way of life, go make your already miserable life productive.

See as Obi of Onitsha and other first Kings in the East dey prostrate for North. See as they are showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin

Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by FiraO9: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Typing:

See as Obi of Onitsha and other first Kings in the East dey prostrate for North. See as they are showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin
Northern backward boy, Do I give a fvck? I'm a Bonafide Edo guy from the Esan part of Edo, Uromi precisely.

Shove the gibberish you posted above in your dirty crack-butt.
Re: My Question To Niger Delta People by Typing: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
FiraO9:

Northern backward boy, Do I give a fvck? I'm a Bonafide Edo guy from the Esan part of Edo, Uromi precisely.

Shove the gibberish you posted above in your dirty crack-butt.

IGBO Boy dey claim to be an Esan Man. Esan are respected people. Unlike Igbo that are hated all over the World. The North will soon give una the Hanna's treatment. Bomb and level that una tiny and underdeveloped region ro the ground grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Hails Tinubu Over Planned Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Reveals Date / How Hunger Crises Has Exposed The True Purchasing Power Of Different Regions In / ThìsGlobe.com Niger Delta Oil Was used To Develop Igbo area over $150 billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.