Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers (21825 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Israel Launches ‘targeted’ Military Operation Inside Gaza’s Al-shifa Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Bluntemperor: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2023
sboga:
probably helping terrorists

Terrorists are like Dictators - they don't die alone but hate deaths!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by spiSeyi: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Anything Abu or Abdul is a suppestected terrorist name lipsrsealed
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Pootle: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2023
sboga:

not probably they were helping them cool

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Krismas(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
He is a terrorist sympathizer and enabler.

Kept lying to the media and the world.

Gullible CNN and BBC now are ashamed.

Imagine almost causing a war in the Arab world against the west because of lies from a terrorist doctor.

Every Palestinian is a potential terrorist. No Arab nation wants them. If you were born there there is likely hood that you have a radical and intolerant approach to Islam.

No nation wants death ☠️💀
grin Does arresting the Doctor proof Guilt of any crime? Mumu
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Everfrank(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
As you can see from the comments above Nigerian christians are so daft about history that they lost their humanity.
Continue being Zionists slaves until reality dawn on you.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Krismas(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Nextt:

Looking at this from another angle, the doctor may have been forced (I'm speculating here) to give aid to Hamas terrorists who must have threatedned him with death and destruction of the hospital should he not yield to their command. He may actually be a victim here. Enemy if he does, enemy if he doesn't.
grin B4 then, what is the prove he aided Hamas?
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by emmyN(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
Nextt:
Israel may have agreed to ceasfire for some days but it is obvious they will never cease operations on fishing out Hamas supporters in whatever capacity they operate or wherever they hide.

They said it themselves that the war on Hamas continues after the ceasefire.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Krismas(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

I just love the way israel dealing with Gaza,
It reminds me back in secondary school when a random girl first gave me a hot slap for almost no reason.

I pummeled her for 2 good weeks and her body was never remain the same.

I can bet my 2 balls she will never attempt to slap a man
grin grin grin Nobody like the Mumu comment! grin U can like it by urself sha grin and share it among urself grin
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Everfrank:
As you can see from the comments above Nigerian christians are so daft about history that they lost their humanity.

ZIONIST OR ARAB SLAVES.......... YOU ARE ALL SLAVES
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by ruffDiamond: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Terrorists are like Dictators - they don't die alone but hate deaths!
very true!

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Krismas(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2023
whizzler:

U can be in the comfort of ur house and pass judgement on people. Every Palestine has a 90% chance of haven lost more than one member of their family to Israeli tanks and bombs. So don't judge what u have not experienced
grin Why reason with people motivated by ethnic sentiments? They are all from a certain geo-political region and their campaign for Israel is a planned coordinated response. It’s fake. Don’t take dem serious
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Mccullum: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Israeli aggression is multifaceted, attacking every one is tantamount to seeing all Palestinians as lesser human beings,

justifying colouring them all as terrorists in order to legalize their persecution, victimization, displacement, extra judicial killing

against civilians, very soon, all politician in West Bank side will later arrested by Israeli forces in order to fully occupied Palestine.

A state of terror like Israel that is referring to resistance fighters as terrorists. That is abuse of sovereignty of independent country.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by mikeapollo: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2023
whizzler:

U can be in the comfort of ur house and pass judgement on people. Every Palestine has a 90% chance of haven lost more than one member of their family to Israeli tanks and bombs. So don't judge what u have not experienced

Every Israeli also has a 99% chance of having lost more than one member of their family to Hamas rockets and bombs.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by jrusky(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2023
This dude is a gunner. He will rot in jail if found guilty of aiding those terrorist idiots.

Flush them out and lock them up. I never in my understand why a particular religion called Islam just naturally hate peace even hate peaceful co-existejce with their fellow Muslim it is a big shame.

I never seen so shameless religion like Islam, extremely barbaric, exceptional foolish and fantastically brainless. Some says go and kill and uou just wake up and go straight to kill, don't you have sense or are you insane or something? And when you try to educate they sadly you blasphem one Saudi born Arab man with no single evidence of his ever existed.

Anyway, let Isreali deal with them all, no mercy for terrorist. God was never and will never be a dumb or lazy God that you should be the one fighting for him infact God don't need anyone to fight his battles. These bitch terrorist troubling the entire world for no reason then when dealt with they started shouting islamaphobia, innocent children and innocent women bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by cl0r0x: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Don't forget to arrest the ones you will use to exchange isreali hostages grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Krismas(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Everfrank:
grin Don’t be deceived, it has nothing to do with Christians. It’s people from a certain part of the country. And their inciting comments and gleeful satisfaction to the carnage in Gaza is political. A way to relief their political frustrations and I think NL should limit them
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Adedapo57: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Numerouno94:
Arrest all the bastard terrorists and their apologists.
and find means to eliminate the one's online too especially here on nairaland, if possible they disgust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by mikeapollo: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Palestinians encourage and support Hamas ...that's why they have been able to be terrorising Isreal...they act all innocent , but they are evil ... they are the reason Hamas do what they do ... they are now forming victims ... Hamas wudnt be in existence if Palestinians were against them

I can perceive the brilliance of an intelligent babe from a distance!
Just hope this is not one of the rare angels that do visit and bless the planet Earth once in a while, and then leaves us yearning for more.
No wonder the beautiful name ''Beverly...''

I would not mind at all, I swear, Walahi!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2023
hamas must have threatened him to use their hospital basement as war store angry
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Confirmedzombie: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2023
The man is innocent and must released unconditionally or Israel should get ready to face the wrath of Allah the greatest.

Why arrest innocent people.

I condemn this arrest, I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

Israel should go after Hamas and not innocent people.

I beat my chest, if the Director and other staff are not released immediately, Allah will deal with Israel.

Enough is Enough
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Leo588(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2023
SharpFx:
Let peace reign

Tell that to the Boko Harams
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Leo588(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The man is innocent and must released unconditionally or Israel should get ready to face the wrath of Allah the greatest.

Why arrest innocent people.

I condemn this arrest, I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

Israel should go after Hamas and not innocent people.

I beat my chest, if the Director and other staff are not released immediately, Allah will deal with Israel.

Enough is Enough

Ode!!! Hahaha You sit blindly with your brainless head and shout innocent when they have shown you a CCTV of his involvement before his arrest. When they built tunnels under the hospitals, you didnt shout foul. Coward and terrorist sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by toxtimmy: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Nigerians like you are why you never get NEPA, water, good schools, good roads, no health care, no life etc... but guess what also, Nigerians like you are the reaaon why corruption, tribalistlm, greediness, human ritualist exist.

Go Israel and see if they will see a black man like you as human.... Carry bible everyday for your head not always rushing to serve oyinbo man instead of your God in the Bible....

Madness everywhere

sboga:
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
He is a terrorist sympathizer and enabler.

Kept lying to the media and the world.

Gullible CNN and BBC now are ashamed.

Imagine almost causing a war in the Arab world against the west because of lies from a terrorist doctor.

Every Palestinian is a potential terrorist. No Arab nation wants them. If you were born there there is likely hood that you have a radical and intolerant approach to Islam.

No nation wants death ☠️💀
increase the volume for those standing with the palele. They think it's the way fulanis go around killing people in Nigeria and no action from useless government, they will even go and attack people who are bury the dead, but over there in Israel, you must pay for the consequences of your actions.

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Dybala11(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The hostage deal will soon be suspended with this kind of step by PM Netanyahu. May God console grieving families on both sides. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Don't mess with Israel except maybe you have the same firepower like them, e get why. They're still on fishing expedition in Gaza even with the purported news of a ceasefire.

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Dybala11(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Sufgriw:
MAY ALLAH SWT RESCUE HIM
Let Allah use you to rescue him na. 😏

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Emergingnation(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:
All Muslims are not Terrorist but all Terrorist are Muslims, Yoruba Muslims
including Yoruba Muslims.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by mabea: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Bluearrow:
The doctor may just be helpless in all of these
He can't stop the terrorist or tell them what to do in such case
Very true
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Harrynight(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin grin Nobody like the Mumu comment! grin U can like it by urself sha grin and share it among urself grin

At least you read and got the message 🤪😜

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.