Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers (21830 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / Israel Launches ‘targeted’ Military Operation Inside Gaza’s Al-shifa Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Kingson28: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bluearrow:
The doctor may just be helpless in all of these
He can't stop the terrorist or tell them what to do in such case

He should have secretly informed Israel to save his own head.
If he had done that IDF would not have arrested him as an accomplice.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Hamilton1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Israel sha.....Na only mugu go dey believe the Zionist country. They control the media...so, all what you think is true that you got from news stations, are what they have subliminally programmed you to think....

The current Israel no be same as those in the Bible ...these ones are Europeans ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dha-tdfyobE
We know you are not what your profile says grin grin using Igbo name and music to hide your True northern Islamic nature grin
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Amount(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nextt:

Looking at this from another angle, the doctor may have been forced (I'm speculating here) to give aid to Hamas terrorists who must have threatedned him with death and destruction of the hospital should he not yield to their command. He may actually be a victim here. Enemy if he does, enemy if he doesn't.

So Hamas be wetin now? Islam Terrorist or Islamic Terrorist freedom fighters?
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by nobaga: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
I understand your point in reply to that ignoramus.

We cannot say all Palestinians are terrorists or all Israeli are terrorists just as we cannot say all Igbo are terrorists because they support Ipob terrorists.

But no country in the world has gotten away with Israel impunity as the world's killers of most number of children within a month.

Humans have to reevaluate their savage instinct since education, religions, culture or indoctrination have not cured the low life taste for dead bodies.

Drsmartphilips:
all christians are not stupid but all stupid people are christians especially Igbo christians
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by babayinka77(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

OSINTdefender

Belief Israel at your own peril!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by hegelian: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
Israel sha.....Na only mugu go dey believe the Zionist country. They control the media...so, all what you think is true that you got from news stations, are what they have subliminally programmed you to think....

The current Israel no be same as those in the Bible ...these ones are Europeans ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dha-tdfyobE

so where are the real jews in the bible?? abi they are extinct?? or they are arab now??
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Beverlyjean(f): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Was there Hamas in 1987? Was there Hamas in 1947? Why were they being murdered and occupied even when there are no HAMAS. The West Bank has no HAMAS, its governed by the Israeli Government. Over 400 people have been killed there since October 7.

You can only kill people, you can not kill an idea. As long as these people are being occupied and victimized, a thousand Hamas will rise again. They all have the right to live just like you do and remember that every country the USA attacked are always right. They dismantled Libya, attacked Syria, visited Vietnam, Crushed Afghan. In the end, they are only apologizing for a non existing Nuclear weapon.

U are saying trash...u are just following the woke mindset.... the only reason there is conflict is that those terrorists are angry that non Muslims are occupying a land that borders them ... if Isreal were a Muslim country, this conflict would not be in existence.... they hate anything that's not Islam... and that land that Palestinians occupying is originally for Isreal.... Palestinians are not even meant to be there in the first place
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Beverlyjean(f): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

The same Palestinians who accepted them when they came in as refugees from the Hitler onslaught suddenly "do not want to share with them"?

What's the story in between, your own version?

The never accepted isreal... they had no choice cos the British and UN was involved .... if Isreal was an Islamic state , this will not be happening
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by 123yes(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Hezbollah should help us wipe Igbo race out of existence
clap for yourself
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by brownbib(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
No stones unturned!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Error401: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Can you honestly answer this question? Who was on that land before 1947?
Who is the rightful owner of these lands? Your analysis is also incorrect because Israel are surrounded by majorly Islamic countries. Isnt it odd to you that a Jewish state is surrounded by Islamic countries? Its same as saying a Maiduguri is existing right in the heart of South East. A region that is predominantly Christian. I do not care about who stays where, I care about humanity, it doesnt make any sense for people to occupy your lands and keep you in the world largest open prison and expect you to keep quite. If you were the one, wouldnt you fight back? These people have been victimized for far too long.

Beverlyjean:

U are saying trash...u are just following the woke mindset.... the only reason there is conflict is that those terrorists are angry that non Muslims are occupying a land that borders them ... if Isreal were a Muslim country, this conflict would not be in existence.... they hate anything that's not Islam... and that land that Palestinians occupying is originally for Isreal.... Palestinians are not even meant to be there in the first place
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
He is a terrorist sympathizer and enabler.

Kept lying to the media and the world.

Gullible CNN and BBC now are ashamed.

Imagine almost causing a war in the Arab world against the west because of lies from a terrorist doctor.

Every Palestinian is a potential terrorist. No Arab nation wants them. If you were born there there is likely hood that you have a radical and intolerant approach to Islam.

No nation wants death ☠️💀
Can a brainwashed individual spit anything meaningful besides all the gibberish you put up here?
Na so Israel propaganda continues. No be dem dey arrange weapons and display for the international media and tag it weapons found inside hospital?
No be dem claim 40 of their babies were beheaded by Hamas?

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Error401: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Give me a prove of a tunnel in any of the bombed hospitals?
Its like bombing the whole of Biafra land because some Ipob members are causing troubles to the Nigerian State. Thats a collective judgement which dosent make any sense to right thinking humans.
SalamRushdie:

Sharap you terrorist
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Major1984(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
He's a Hamas doctor ,he should be jailed for life
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Chispa: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
we want it suspended so that your likes will be doomed. Oloriburuku
FreeStuffsNG:
The hostage deal will soon be suspended with this kind of step by PM Netanyahu. May God console grieving families on both sides. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Sholuwa241: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
And what have the done? Imagine Nuking 2.3 million people and exterminating the same people that have been living in the worlds largest open prison since 2007? I wish the Nigerian Government is let by extremists and they can just Nuke the whole of south east. AFterall, Ipod is using them as human shield.

Most of you are just senseless.

Hmm

One whit sence here

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Sholuwa241: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Was there Hamas in 1987? Was there Hamas in 1947? Why were they being murdered and occupied even when there are no HAMAS. The West Bank has no HAMAS, its governed by the Israeli Government. Over 400 people have been killed there since October 7.

You can only kill people, you can not kill an idea. As long as these people are being occupied and victimized, a thousand Hamas will rise again. They all have the right to live just like you do and remember that every country the USA attacked are always right. They dismantled Libya, attacked Syria, visited Vietnam, Crushed Afghan. In the end, they are only apologizing for a non existing Nuclear weapon.

Hmm this beast of a people here who call themselves human will not agree whit you

Please what more can you say let them be

I so submit my case
End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by kabillionaire(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bluearrow:
The doctor may just be helpless in all of these
He can't stop the terrorist or tell them what to do in such case
Then, let him explain to IDF how helpless he was.
You seems not to understand these guys psychic, almost all of them are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers not only in Gaza but all over the world.
And one of their propaganda tool is TAQIYYA.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Karlman: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
And what have the done? Imagine Nuking 2.3 million people and exterminating the same people that have been living in the worlds largest open prison since 2007? I wish the Nigerian Government is let by extremists and they can just Nuke the whole of south east. AFterall, Ipod is using them as human shield.

Most of you are just senseless.

Wow! So you people can see SE like you see Gaza but you feel love for Gaza and hatred for the SE?

You are all terrorists and would be nuked together soon if y'all from that terrible illfated religion fail to repent from terrorism!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Error401: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
I have never felt hatred for SE. What is wrong is wrong, and unlike you, I am not a hypocrite, you feel collective judgement is wrong for SE but it is right for Gaza.
That's the gross hypocrisy you failed to admit.
Karlman:

Wow! So you people can see SE like you see Gaza but you feel love for Gaza and hatred for the SE?

You are all terrorists and would be nuked together soon if y'all from that terrible illfated religion fail to repent from terrorism!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Error401: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
And what makes you think Im a muslim? Lol, yall are just religion bigots and the people u are fighting for a Jews. They dont care about you!
Now stop quoting me

Karlman:

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Karlman: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sholuwa241:

Idiot
Na Israel get the land ?
Thief give them their land back
The opprosor is always right when it favour them , notting last forever not this table go turn some day

Babylon , Iraq world power before
Syria world power before
Roman world power before
British empire world power before
Russian Soviet Union USSR world power before
Now United State of America
Your father is the only idiot here for giving birth to a terrorist animal like you!

Go to Gaza and show IDF where the land boundary is and also tell them who own the land!

You animals always think you can always have your ways with terrorism, but the Israelis would wipe your asses off the face of this earth if fail to repent from terrorism! Animal!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Give me a prove of a tunnel in any of the bombed hospitals?
Its like bombing the whole of Biafra land because some Ipob members are causing troubles to the Nigerian State. Thats a collective judgement which dosent make any sense to right thinking humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm754ysDSK8?si=_KI8TmtE-C7P60Tu
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by subcbouy: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hospital militant base
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Karlman: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
And what makes you think Im a muslim? Lol, yall are just religion bigots and the people u are fighting for a Jews. They dont care about you!
Now stop quoting me

Spare me your trash...a terrorist sympathizer is a terrorist and definitely a Muslim!

Jews don't care about you bla bla.....it is Palestinians that care about you, mofo!

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Error401: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
I made my point already, whatever makes you sleep at night

Karlman:

Spare me your trash...a terrorist sympathizer is a terrorist and definitely a Muslim!

Jews don't care about you bla bla.....it is Palestinians that care about you, mofo!
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by subcbouy: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Now stop quoting me

If not that you are bigot too what do you know about Israel before being taken away by Babylon, Persian and Roman army?

1 Like

Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Sholuwa241: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
Who is the rightful owner of these lands? Your analysis is also incorrect because Israel are surrounded by majorly Islamic countries. Isnt it odd to you that a Jewish state is surrounded by Islamic countries? Its same as saying a Maiduguri is existing right in the heart of South East. A region that is predominantly Christian. I do not care about who stays where, I care about humanity, it doesnt make any sense for people to occupy your lands and keep you in the world largest open prison and expect you to keep quite. If you were the one, wouldnt you fight back? These people have been victimized for far too long.

See eh
I they ves for here as I they type this note
See eh I nor no say people whit rightfull
thinking head still they for this site or forum
See eh God go bless you your family and me and any right thinking human here

This foolish people here should go and read their bible very well once up on a time God
Turn its back on Israel when a king slaughter his son who is suppose to be the nest king when God saw that God abandon Israel that is the same part this current Israel is following

I so submit my case

End of discussion
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:

Reason I said u are ignorant... did that land start exist in 1947 or 1847??.. go and read about what the ottoman empire did to Jews centuries ago... they Fled to Europe when they were conquered on that same land and more .... they only came back to occupy what's rightfully theirs .... so if the yorubas are conquered by the Ghanaians in SW and the yorubas flee... and then SW is occupied by the ijaws ... then when the yorubas come backs centuries later to their ancestral land and then African Union now gives them half of SW as theirs and then cities like oyo that's a major ancestral ground of the yorubas is occupied by the ijaws ... how will u feel... and them the ijaws after a few years say they don't want yorubas again in the whole of SW because ijaws have occupied axis around ... now do u think it makes sense
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by alabisulaiman31: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

OSINTdefender

Most of the people that are commenting on this platform are animals in human skin. Blabing rubbish...

If you were alive during South Africa during Apartheid, you would label ANC a terrorist organization.
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by alabisulaiman31: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Beverlyjean post=127127796]

Reason I said u are ignorant... did that land start exist in 1947 or 1847??.. go and read about what the ottoman empire did to Jews centuries ago... they Fled to Europe when they were conquered on that same land and more .... they only came back to occupy what's rightfully theirs .... so if the yorubas are conquered by the Ghanaians in SW and the yorubas flee... and then SW is occupied by the ijaws ... then when the yorubas come backs centuries later to their ancestral land and then African Union now gives them half of SW as theirs and then cities like oyo that's a major ancestral ground of the yorubas is occupied by the ijaws ... how will u feel... and them the ijaws after a few years say they don't want yorubas again in the whole of SW because ijaws have occupied axis around ... now do u think it makes sense[/quote

See rubbish history
.. from where did you read that? Just cooked up folklore
Re: Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers by Karlman: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Error401:
I have never felt hatred for SE. What is wrong is wrong, and unlike you, I am not a hypocrite, you feel collective judgement is wrong for SE but it is right for Gaza.
That's the gross hypocrisy you failed to admit.
Let me educate you for free!
1st. SE is not, cannot, Wil never be analogous with what is happening between Israel and Palestine. So only you lots with deep hatred for the SE make that senseless and idiotic comparison.

2ndly.
There is no collective punishment in the Gaza war! If Hamas tried what they did to Israel with say Russia or USA the casualty would be higher than what you are seeing in Gaza now.
You lots are the hypocrites here who did not protest when Hamas went on a killing and raping rampage in Israel, they even dragged naked Israeli women round the streets of Gaza while gazans were celebrating it!

The People of Gaza are just lucky the Israelis still care about civilians and that it is not the far right nationalist that are ruling else they would have nuked Gaza and damned the consequences!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.