Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group (3132 Views)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group by ghettochild(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
HeatSeeker:
Is this a joke or something?! Camouflage for ordinary security guards? They should stop trying to be funny.
Common practise here in South Africa.
Nothing wrong in having security outfits wearing camou.
Re: Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
pharmagba:

I really don't know their job description but I think more responsibility for them. Instead , they should be the trained as rangers to man our wildlife reserve, forest and other ungoverned spaces

There are rangers too. I've forgotten the name of their organisation but they're in charge of our forests.
Re: Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group by SalamRushdie: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariovito:

Marines are not part of the navy, they're different from the navy, their training is different from navy training

Take this gallant stupidity away from my mention please , you people know nothing but love to argue , Marines are ground troops for the navy and are under the dept of navy

Re: Camouflage Uniform For NSCDC Evidence Of Ongoing Rebranding By CG, Says Group by PedoBear: 3:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Rubbish

FG should scrap that rubbish from existence

Utterly useless and insignificant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf) / Cramjones Exposes More PDP Secret Documents - The Third Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.