Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua (3127 Views)

Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by nigeria1: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
This is an open invitation to Nigerian in the USA and Canada to meet the first lady of Nigeria, her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua. The wife of the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria. 

Any question you can call me at 647 341 5790 or 645 405 8372 (cell) . We would also run the program live on Naija Radio and Television from New York.

Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by Afam(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2007
Is she supposed to take the topic back to the president for understanding and/or implementation?

Is her visit personal or official and if official does she have any constitutional responsibility for being the wife of the president?
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by nigeria1: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
"constitutional responsibility " Big grammer, Go and ask George Bush wife, who give her the constitutional responsibility .
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by nigeria1: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
Afam I would assume I did answer your question. It is an issue you may ask and the answer would alway be the same.
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by buluti(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2007
@nigeria1 Afam asked you a good question and all you can come up with is such an unintelligent response. The fact that you are part of the said conference is quite scary.
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by chidichris(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2007
buluti,
u can help in answering the question right especially now that the question is not mearnt for anyone in particular.
afam,
must u contribute in every thread? u are not in the usa and u are not going there tonight so why worry?
organisers,
pls tell the woman that we need light in nigeria so that she will tell her husband in case the husband is not aware
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by buluti(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2007
@chidichris, i dont see how i can have that answer since i didnt send the invitation nor am i involved in the "funfare".
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by Afam(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2007
buluti:

@nigeria1 Afam asked you a good question and all you can come up with is such an unintelligent response. The fact that you are part of the said conference is quite scary.

@buluti,

Thanks for pointing that out, honestly I am beginning to get frightened at the rate people criticize the government or agencies and once they have anything to gain or do with them they turn around and are ready to die for the same thing they were criticizing before.

Has Nigeria1 been making all these noise (especially on the last census) because he wanted government patronage or what?

This is the bane of Nigeria today, many are insincere with their criticisms and the moment they believe they can benefit anything they do a u-turn.

@Nigeria1,

How much are you being paid?
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by presido1: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
same goes to you Afam, thats why obj is your saint.
She has no constitional right Yes, is she the first 1st lady in Nigeria.
When Stella, IBB wife and the rest were doing the same thing did you ask this question.
Corruption still goes on in nigeria at all level yet we have EFCC.
Re: Open Invitation To Meet The First Lady, Her Excellency Hajia Turai Yar Adua by Afam(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2007
presido1:

same goes to you Afam, thats why obj is your saint.
She has no constitional right Yes, is she the first 1st lady in Nigeria.
When Stella, IBB wife and the rest were doing the same thing did you ask this question.
Corruption still goes on in nigeria at all level yet we have EFCC.

When I call you a pig you begin to wonder why.

I have never labeled OBJ a saint because he is not one.

I have never stated that OBJ is not corrupt, not even once.

But idiots like you will continue to imagine nonsense and base your useless posts on them.

I am really disgusted reading posts put down by animals like you here.

I have no business with OBJ and care less if he is sent to jail for life tomorrow morning for his actions.

Thank God I am Igbo otherwise fools like you would have been playing the ethnic card here, silly pig.

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Global Economic Crisis Will Last 7 Years - Adeboye / Don Omorodion Confirmed As Edo State Nddc Commissioner / Shocking Massive Corruption In Nigerian Stock Exchange Audit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.