Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death (28746 Views)

Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / "Me And My Bitch" - Oladips Shares Throwback Photo With Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by eepeepook: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
See as he resemble Lasisi Elenu with the Snapchat filter for the second picture. He fake death, he no blow. Skibii do the same, he no blow. I dey wait make that female APC troll announce her presence. I no believe say that one kaput.
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by GreatOchuks: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Unless he finds a way to make an A or B list artiste feature him in a song ASAP ,,, his stunt will be a total waste....

If he has sense , he will do a collabo with the god of madness and controversy,, Portable Za zuuu
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Lovemeharder(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nothing is new again.
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Kedikedi77: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All these low budget ass rappers
I swear to God bro😁
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by emnite(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Continue resting in peace amen πŸ™ bro greet mohbad

1 Like

Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by BeigJawnson(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76y01Vz3ZS8

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof That He's Alive And Healthy Days After Faking His Death

https://instagram.com/stories/oladipsoflife/3242320806539423983?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

He can be that he is faking his alive-ment
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by franugo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
FuckingMachine:
RIP to him in advance.
His wish must be granted.

Seconded
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by jojothaiv(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I don talk am. Since person fit make money online 2ru trending, I stop to dey believe everything I see online
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Killermamba: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76y01Vz3ZS8

Rapper Oladips Shares Proof That He's Alive And Healthy Days After Faking His Death

https://instagram.com/stories/oladipsoflife/3242320806539423983?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==
Oga u go soon die. Na u use ur mouth invite am
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Phony undecided
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Exceed15: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
He is a stupid boy.
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Richb44: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
How will you having his song on your phone help him, you wey never chop

Greenlyf:
That one concern am πŸ˜‚

Even as he fake his own death ...I still don't have any of his track in my phone
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Godsonkemz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
mumu wey dey fake death. Don't worry you would soon get what you asked for.
Re: Rapper Oladips Shares Proof He's Alive & Healthy Days After Faking His Death by Morizo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
emmabest2000:

Although he acted childish
But dudes make una calm down una no be God grin

That's not childish, it's an insult to our collective childhood to label such a moronic behaviour as childish.

That's prime stupidity. The highest stage of foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.