Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions (28779 Views)

Riot In Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia Over School Fees (Pictures) / Federal University, Lafia: Sex Scandal, Islamic Agenda Allegations / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Jsabigi1: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
Come And See Exam Question!!!

A Social Work Examination question in Federal University of Lafia has been trending.
The Course is Titled: HUMAN SEXUALITY AND SOCIAL WORK.

Just check of the photo.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Westerhoffe(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
The lecturer must be an actor in that blue industry.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Mikespecialone(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
It’s a university, for adults not kids , they can asked such questions...

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by kpukpuyenke: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
I wonder how the lecture hall go be during lecture

Some students go do practical tire with lecturer for proper understanding

27 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by JASONjnr(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Wonder why this is trending...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by PedoBear: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2023
Na the kind course I day like

That year I was taking psychology 232 and I was reading the red book like a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by sulakishop(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Reason why Nigeria is in this mess.

Does this improve the value of the Naira and put food on the table?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Johnycastro18: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2023
" Discus Your preferred sexual style and justify your preference for it"

see set-up question by lecturer grin

Those students better use there head well oh.

37 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Natbrowny: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2023
These questions are ok. They are adults.. But e get d way e go coin am. These ones are too straight forward.

Haba ask questions to test their understanding. Even tho some will stil fail this exam.. The Qs are too direct abeg.

Confuse them with some terminologies, let them understand b4 attempting to answer

18 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by DesChyko: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
I guess sitting close to your sexual partner may qualify as examination malpractice in this setting.

You have undue advantage 🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by slaawomirr: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Damnnn niggar
This looks like one gadamnnn exam we real niggarrrs will come out in flying colours

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by money121(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by emmabest2000(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The lecturer must be an actor in that blue industry.

End time Lecturer

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Woodshot: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Most olodo boys and gals that have been fuccking in the different shades of sex such as missionary, doggy, cow girl, wall gecko, and what have you would still copy from others.

I just pity the saints, those people that have never had sex or maybe even if they had perhaps once...I pity them because they'd end up writing what they have no idea. The only beauty part is that they would become more current in sex matters after the exams .

9 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by rectitude(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Going by the course title 'Social Works'. This is not surprising because it deals with human behaviors and ways to help improve them. The exam questions can further give insight on how interesting the course lectures would have been. The personality of the lecturer and what he/she hope to get out of his students from the course also comes to mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Ballzproblem2: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
lecturer wan read erotic stories , masturbate to them grin this wan en go take en time mark am

5 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by tesppidd: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Human Sexuality? Never heard about that..

The man's lecture classes through the semester would be full capacity..

grin

5 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by FreeStuffsNG: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
I don't think the questions were set in a professional manner and NUC should look into this. It's way too personal and prodding yet there's no confidentiality clause that those answers will not be used for any other purpose or that answers don't represent the sexual biases of the students.

It's way too unprofessional and I am not surprised that it's all this small small lowly rated schools with mostly inexperienced faculty and student members which should still be under mentorship of top universities.

NUC must look into this and mandate that department to reword those questions and satisfy legal clauses. Imagine the answer a student gives today being used against him or her in the future. This is very mediocre in my opinion.

When they tell you to study very hard so you can merit a placement in top Nigerian universities, please do so o so that you will not end up in chuke-chuke glorified secondary schools like this one. Check my signature for free stuffs!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by allthingsgood: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wahaleux pro max grin
Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Fouberea: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is not proper as an exam question. The lecturer(s) should be cautioned

5 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by theophorus(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
The Lecturer should kukuma change the name of the course to Sxxology instead of Sexuality cos these questions are more about Sxx than Sexuality.

5 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by allthingsgood: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't think the questions are set in a professional manner

Any answer you give will be wrong
grin

A is for God, B for the University, while C is for the lecturer. Answer all questions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by jubrilELsudan: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
I KNOW SEY DIS ONE NA HIM UNA NAIRALAND FVCKIES ASSOCIATION MEMBERS GO GET A+

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by victorazyvictor(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by endsarrrs(f): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin

I know it's a man that set this exams questions.

I know my fellow ladies will pass this questions with distinction

3 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by ImoleNaija: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
If a male lecturer teaches the course, then my prayers are with the female students.

They might be called on for practical.

1 Like

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jsabigi1:
Come And See Exam Question!!!

A Social Work Examination question in Federal University of Lafia has been trending.
The Course is Titled: HUMAN SEXUALITY AND SOCIAL WORK.

Just check of the photo.
Gradually Nigeria is getting there, na wetim we dey face everyday here!
(Picture below), see wetin dem reduce men to?
We nonfit share ladies toilet for my work place, but women can use ours.... cos some fool decided to change Gender to puxsy. If u are a man & u like to plait hair its welcomed, I plait my HAIR, I PINNED MY TWO HAIRS, na AFRICAN CULTURE THINK SAY NA WOMAN THING, EVEN holy book can't defend who owns plaiting HAIR or Earrings bt wen man lust & start to find fellow wood to puncture .... oloribu ni

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by israelmao(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
There's nothing as practical as pure science,there's too much talk in social science.

2 Likes

Re: Human Sexuality: Federal University Of Lafia Exam Questions by RhodaNelly: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
So which industry will assimilate these ones now after graduation? I mean where will the graduands work after graduation? Rubbish course. This course is not worth it .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Study Political Science Without Literature In English / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.