Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada (81991 Views)

Why Some Nigerians Hate Living In Canada / Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad / The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See as you dey talk like say naso your family dey live... abeg homeless no dey Yankee and Europe ni... slave
I know you have logical incapacitation to understand size, magnitude, proportion, bigness etc.

You also dread math and stats.. so needless to define what outlier is.
US homeless population is 500k… while 20m kids are homeless in Naija. Millions of Nigerians are in IDPs… so Naija’s homeless population is bout 30-40m.. 2 x Lagos population

1 Like

Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2023
BigIyanga:

I know you have logical incapacitation to understand size, magnitude, proportion, bigness etc.

US homeless population is 500k… while 20m kids are homeless in Naija. Millions of Nigerians are in IDPs… so Naija’s homeless population is bout 30-40m.. 2 x Lagos population

Na you count am... some of your kinsmen go dey the 20m .. lolzzzz .. slave

1 Like

Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2023
aestake:

Na govt dey build countries. No mind that guy, as him no fit compel govt pple, na ordinary men fault now.
I don't get you
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by DaTruths: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz... complain wey your papas them complain na there you pickup... government no go dash una money... go hustle

Government dey dash Money for some countries sef, keep playing.

Many Nigerians like you don't even know what good leadership is like, that's why you think everything is about go and hustle.

You never hustle make kidnappers kidnap you, make your people go police station, and police would require money before they start their work?
The farmers wey bandits no gree enter their farm, unless they pay millions in ransom, are they not hustling?
Can that happen to UK or American Farmers while their govt does nothing?

You be Tinubu supporter ba? Because i know say una brains na dwarves supposed carry am.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
DaTruths:

Government dey dash Money for some countries sef, keep playing.

Many Nigerians like you don't even know what good leadership is like, that's why you think everything is about go and hustle.

You never hustle make kidnappers kidnap you, make your people go police station, and police would require money before they start their work?
The farmers wey bandits no gree enter their farm, unless they pay millions in ransom, are they not hustling?
Can that happen to UK or American Farmers while their govt does nothing?

You be Tinubu supporter ba? Because i know say una brains na dwarves supposed carry am.
Na laziness dey kee most of you .. if una marriage no work sef na government... follow to wealthy guys they will let you know e no easy and they almost lost everything... go work abeg ... if you no get money tell your family members wey dey west help you na ... or how many no get family for there since their government they dash citizen money ... make them carry all their families from Nigeria enter west na ... oponu... most of you will mess your own life yourself but will be blaming government
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by aestake: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I don't get you
Me too.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by aestake: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na laziness dey kee most of you .. if una marriage no work sef na government... follow to wealthy guys they will let you know e no easy and they almost lost everything... go work abeg ... if you no get money tell your family members wey dey west help you na ... or how many no get family for there since their government they dash citizen money ... make them carry all their families from Nigeria enter west na ... oponu... most of you will mess your own life yourself but will be blaming government
Govt must do their work... education, health, housing, roads etc.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

See the teacher who cannot answer simple questions!
I forgot that the answer is already in the book!
LOL!

Yeah it is in the Book.

Just open your closed mind and sense.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Snyps: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
why are you a complete idiot,

stop all this antagonistic behaviours the man is making a point, whereas you are not making any point but only attacking him for no reason

tsdarkside:

mumu original....
no go find real job to do....

wetin i no know you....
i know your kind....money parasite....

not only under bus i go throw you....thunder strike you join too....
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
aestake:

Govt must do their work... education, health, housing, roads etc.
Who is saying government should not do their work .. ordinary demolition people don start dey gaslight government, still una wey be masses working as civil servants go still dey rip people from ward level... make everybody tell themselves the truth... I still sensitize one person today concerning where he is doing his business, always saying government is wicked ... he never knew the property he rented anytime government will come then clear everywhere, I told him government have the landlord for the place but landlord no comot still dey use am rent ... if them come when tenants just paid rent na Sara ... over 500 hundred houses .. some collect money still sell to those not aware .. useless masses
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by TenQ: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yeah it is in the Book.

Just open your closed mind and sense.
Just like we were told that Mohammed's name is found written in our books!
Both Jews and Christians have been lookitfor his name to no avail since then.

Why then is their schools with teachers when we could just have bought the books and read!?
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

Why then is their schools with teachers when we could just have bought the books and read!?

The same way you have been telling the Jewish Reprobates about Jesus in the Old Testament and them laughing you scorn, is the same we have been telling straying Christians.

Both group are Deaf, Dumb and Blind. They return not because in their Hearts is a Disease and Allah have increased it.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

You have been telling Jews for 2,000+years that your Jesus is mentioned in the Books the Jews have been reading for 3,500+years.

What has been their response?

Lol

Please tell us.

So, if Jews can't see your Jesus, I am not surprised you are not seeing My Prophet too.

You are almost the same.

One is stubborn, plus being stiff necked while the other is blind, Deaf and Dumb but also straying.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by TenQ: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The same way you have been telling the Jewish Reprobates about Jesus in the Old Testament and them laughing you scorn, is the same we have been telling straying Christians.

Both group are Deaf, Dumb and Blind. They return not because in their Hearts is a Disease and Allah have increased it.
Are you admitting that Allah goofed big time that Mohammed's name is in the scriptures of the Jews and Christians?

About the Jews, are they correct that Jesus is NOT the Messiah as claimed by the Christians?

Lukuluku69:

You have been telling Jews for 2,000+years that your Jesus is mentioned in the Books the Jews have been reading for 3,500+years.

What has been their response?

Lol

Please tell us.

So, if Jews can't see your Jesus, I am not surprised you are not seeing My Prophet too.

You are almost the same.

One is stubborn, plus being stiff necked while the other is blind, Deaf and Dumb but also straying.

Secondly,
You called them reprobates didn't you!?
What else do you expect from them if you are correct?

Simple Questions : see how predictably he would go at tangent!
SMH!
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

Are you admitting that Allah goofed big time that Mohammed's name is in the scriptures of the Jews and Christians?

About the Jews, are they correct that Jesus is NOT the Messiah as claimed by the Christians?

Secondly,
You called them reprobates didn't you!?
What else do you expect from them if you are correct?

Simple Questions : see how predictably he would go at tangent!
SMH!

Same way the Mission of Jesus the Son of Mary was mentioned in the Old Testament (He was never named) same way Prophet Muhammad Mission was mentioned and he was also mentioned by name.

As for me calling them Reprobates, that's exact word used for them in the Bible.

Abi you want references?
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by TenQ: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Same way the Mission of Jesus the Son of Mary was mentioned in the Old Testament (He was never named) same way Prophet Muhammad Mission was mentioned and he was also mentioned by name.

As for me calling them Reprobates, that's exact word used for them in the Bible.

Abi you want references?
Are you claiming that the Jews are correct for claiming that Jesus is not the Messiah as stated by the Christians?

Are the Christians correct that Jesus is the Messiah?

You are as predictable as the clown, to answer direct questions is impossible!
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

Are you claiming that the Jews are correct for claiming that Jesus is not the Messiah as stated by the Christians?

Are the Christians correct that Jesus is the Messiah?

You are as predictable as the clown, to answer direct questions is impossible!

Do you understand basic logic?

You said you can't find Prophet Muhammad Mission in the Bible and I extended your point by pointing to the fact that your Jewish overlords are saying they can't find the mission of your Lord and savior too!

Yet they have been reading the book For thousands of years.

The Jews can't see because of stubbornness while the Christians can't see because of being Blind, Dumb and Deaf.

The Jews were wrong to deny him his claims to Prophethood while the Christians are dumb to raise him above that.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na you count am... some of your kinsmen go dey the 20m .. lolzzzz .. slave

We know your encephalon is calcified to process numbers, facts and figures.
We know that your critical faculties, if any, can neither deduce nor process anything with numerical and statistical facts and data.

National Bureau of Statistics is hiring some interns.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

We know your encephalon is calcified to process numbers, facts and figures.
We know that your critical faculties, if any, can neither deduce nor process anything with numerical and statistical facts and data.

National Bureau of Statistics is hiring some interns.
You are very stupid ... you wan dey brag with yeye English... alaiye baje .. I have employed many of your type , you rarely can find solutions to real life problems... you can't deliver where it matters ... I say it boldly

1 Like

Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by kelvindj98: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Na u do the Nigerian homeless census abi. Idiota.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You are very stupid ... you wan dey brag with yeye English... alaiye baje .. I have employed many of your type , you rarely can find solutions to real life problems... you can't deliver where it matters ... I say it boldly
Story. You can only employ alayes and keke park thugs.. My type and you.. are like Action Bitters Satchet vs Moet Rose.. we can never meet. Stay in your pelebe action bitters lane.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2023
kelvindj98:

Na u do the Nigerian homeless census abi. Idiota.
Someone with Calcified encephalon thinks that the world begins and ends with their empty sahara desert head.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by TenQ: 3:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Do you understand basic logic?

You said you can't find Prophet Muhammad Mission in the Bible and I extended your point by pointing to the fact that your Jewish overlords are saying they can't find the mission of your Lord and savior too!

Yet they have been reading the book For thousands of years.

The Jews can't see because of stubbornness while the Christians can't see because of being Blind, Dumb and Deaf.

The Jews were wrong to deny him his claims to Prophethood while the Christians are dumb to raise him above that.
I understand you perfectly well.
In your own case, the Almighty Allah himself made the claims. Let's assume Christians are wrong, can Allah be wrong. No to withstanding, it's a small thing for us to show the Jews the verses they themselves acclaim to be of the Messiah - their only dispute is that it cannot be Jesus of Nazareth.

Have you shown any verse that an unclean man like your prophet was sent to the Jews and Christians in their scripture?

You have not been able to show us one verse according to the claim of Allah that relate remotely to it.

At least, we have evidence that we as Christians are correct about our claim of the Messiah. Who is your own witness?
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by SuperOnyi: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2023
olamilarks:
Hello Bro, still in Abuja? Please drop your number! Thank you!

shocked

Hello boss.

I haven't been online for days, please send me a PM or let me know you're active now...
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Story. You can only employ alayes and keke park thugs.. My type and you.. are like Action Bitters Satchet vs Moet Rose.. we can never meet. Stay in your pelebe action bitters lane.
Lolzzz ... like I said before... you wey I dey is a liability to organization... you go just dey collect Sara money ...
All these your yeye oyinbo them still assist for your O'level exams, if I lie make God punish me , if you deny this make God punish you... I know your type well ... will come online to make mouth like say naso una life make sense offline ...
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by olamilarks(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Hello boss.

I haven't been online for days, please send me a PM or let me know you're active now...
I'm back now.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Lukuluku69(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

I understand you perfectly well.
In your own case, the Almighty Allah himself made the claims. Let's assume Christians are wrong, can Allah be wrong. No to withstanding, it's a small thing for us to show the Jews the verses they themselves acclaim to be of the Messiah - their only dispute is that it cannot be Jesus of Nazareth.

Have you shown any verse that an unclean man like your prophet was sent to the Jews and Christians in their scripture?

You have not been able to show us one verse according to the claim of Allah that relate remotely to it.

At least, we have evidence that we as Christians are correct about our claim of the Messiah. Who is your own witness?

You talk too much, not surprised in any way though. That's a sign for confused minds.

You need to go research the true meaning and significance of The word Messiah.

Yes, Jesus was a Messiah sent to the Lost of the House of Israel. To call them back from their erring ways and did they listened?

They turn on him like wolves while he deals with them the manner a Chicken looks after her chicks.

In the end, Curses and damnation ended his Mission and they remain Reprobates till date.

As for you Christians, you believed the Accounts of the Lying Paul over Jesus handpicked Disciples as such, you have been straying ever since.

As for Prophet Muhammad, there are dozens dozens of places he was mentioned in the Bible but just as the Jews are blind to the mentions, the Christians are equally blind to the mentions. Simply because you guys are reading your meanings to clear scriptures. Conjectures, wrong expectations, outright lies.

But a lot are seeing it already and are coming to the fold of islam.

Just open that closed mind of yours.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by TenQ: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You talk too much, not surprised in any way though. That's a sign for confused minds.

You need to go research the true meaning and significance of The word Messiah.

Yes, Jesus was a Messiah sent to the Lost of the House of Israel. To call them back from their erring ways and did they listened?

They turn on him like wolves while he deals with them the manner a Chicken looks after her chicks.

In the end, Curses and damnation ended his Mission and they remain Reprobates till date.

As for you Christians, you believed the Accounts of the Lying Paul over Jesus handpicked Disciples as such, you have been straying ever since.

As for Prophet Muhammad, there are dozens dozens of places he was mentioned in the Bible but just as the Jews are blind to the mentions, the Christians are equally blind to the mentions. Simply because you guys are reading your meanings to clear scriptures. Conjectures, wrong expectations, outright lies.

But a lot are seeing it already and are coming to the fold of islam.

Just open that closed mind of yours.
See the one asking about the Messiah but who doesn't have an inkling of who He is!

Qur'an 4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain

Why would the Jews say they killed their Messiah?
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz ... like I said before... you wey I dey is a liability to organization... you go just dey collect Sara money ...
All these your yeye oyinbo them still assist for your O'level exams, if I lie make God punish me , if you deny this make God punish you... I know your type well ... will come online to make mouth like say naso una life make sense offline ...

Someone like u wey no get self confidence and street smartness dey talk of employing someone. Have you fed today?
You cant use your brain and common sense to engage in a meaningful topic. With your primitive thinking, salary earners, are all broke? You are clearly thick-skulled… and lack common sense awareness.
You have to employ yourself out of common sense poverty first b4 material poverty.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Someone like u wey no get self confidence and street smartness dey talk of employing someone. Have you fed today?
You cant use your brain and common sense to engage in a meaningful topic. With your primitive thinking, salary earners, are all broke? You are clearly thick-skulled… and lack common sense awareness.
You have to employ yourself out of common sense poverty first b4 material poverty.
Have I fed today ... nairaland billionaire... lolzzz
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by aestake: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
BigIyanga:

Him say God punish you or him...na there I gave up.
Re: The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada by BigIyanga: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Have I fed today ... nairaland billionaire... lolzzz

Na you be hungry NL Billionaire wey no understand numbers, facts %… and still wan employ me and my type lol.

Malaria season don dey do mini-United nation assembly in your blood… go see your doctor or agbo seller wan ur money go reach

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment Forms Here! / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.