Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe (9894 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / Don’t Use Govt Fund To Celebrate My Birthday - Gov / SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by aloyemeka1: 1:10am On Oct 29, 2011
[size=14pt]I listed 500 Nigerians who stole govt funds and nothing happened – Nzeribe[/size]
From IKENNA EMEWU, Abuja
Saturday October 29, 2011

•Francis Arthur Nzeribe

Age and time might have slowed down the pace of the maverick Senator Arthur Nzeribe, but the vehemence of his conviction remains ablaze as usual. From the way he fumes, not minding the situation of things, about the prevailing developments in Nigeria, he remains himself, unfazed, undiluted in sharp criticisms and unrelenting in what he believes in.

Until this encounter with Senator Nzeribe last week, in his Abuja home, you would not have known that of all his qualities, he could pass for a prophet and one with stunning foresight about the happenings in the nation.
About 22 years ago, he wrote a book, Nigeria: Seven years after Shehu Shagari; Who next; What next? In 1990, when he published the book, it is possible many Nigerians never saw the malady of corruption the extent he did. However, most astounding are the solutions he proffered to the crises.

As he spoke in this interview, making constant references to the book, one could not but ask for a copy to verify his claims on how elaborate he had envisaged anti-corruption war by the government. But the book proved him true.

What’s your position on corruption now, as a result of the fact that you are no longer in public office?
I spoke and wrote against corruption and itemised ways it can be fought and results achieved in my book, at Chapter 12. From what we all see today, the ideas I postulated in the book are more relevant now than when I put them forward. I am bold to say that I am not a latter-day apostle of a corruption-free Nigeria. I once again tell Nigerians that the time to fight corruption in Nigeria is now; the effect of corruption is becoming more profound and unbearable. In fact, Nigeria is sliding into anarchy, and it must be rescued. We have had leaders who paid lip-service to the war against corruption, and I think this can’t continue.

It is now certain, beyond doubt, that corruption-induced lack of will, on the part of our leaders as well as deceit, are the fundamental clogs in the wheel of progress of Nigeria. Innocent citizens are now finding it difficult to move about in search of what to eat for fear of being bombed. Insecurity of life and property has become the order of the day, no thanks to this monster called corruption.

What best way do you think corruption should be wiped out of our system?
The billions of taxpayers’ money already spent in providing security in Nigeria could have gone into projects that would have ensured employment of our unemployed youths. Yet, nobody is willing to confront the real cause of unemployment in Nigeria. The current spate of bombing in Nigeria is direct fallout of endemic corruption in the system and the attendant loss of interest in governance by the citizens. So, the best and most assured way to fight corruption is to provide jobs for the people and also to make sure the workers are well remunerated in addition to the punishment system to ensure deterrent.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/oct/29/newsbreak-29-10-2011-001.html
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by revolt(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2011
This is the joke of the century
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2011
I'm sure he's on number 419 among the 500 people he listed. .
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Plutarch: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2011
Lol @ some nlders. 419 of 500. Gud one.

Can believe this is from Nzeribe. Bushmeat turning to hunter.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sometime I am amazed at the level of intellectual laziness Nigerians exhibit. Arthur Nzeribe has not held a ministerial or gubernatorial or presidential post in Nigeria. In fact, he has never led any Nigerian parastatal unit yet ill-informed dimwits cast aspersion on his personality because of his stance in Nigeria politics.

The only visible association Arthur Nzeribe had with the government of Nigeria was as a senator from Imo State. I must add that during his term as a senator, his name was not associated with rampant embezzlement of public funds that made rounds at the national assembly. Hate or like Arthur Nzeribe, he is one of a kind in the political arena in Nigeria. He does not give a ratarse about what numskulls think about him.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by muyoto: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^what number are you? grin grin
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by bkbabe97y(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2011

THIS MONSTER IN THE PIC ABOVE IS THE EPITOME OF THE TYPICAL IBO MAN. A BEIGN THAT'LL EAT EVEN ITS OWN MOTHER IN THE QUEST FOR MONEY.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by bkbabe97y(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
Dede1:

Sometime I am amazed at the level of intellectual laziness Nigerians exhibit. Arthur Nzeribe has not held a ministerial or gubernatorial or presidential post in Nigeria. In fact, he has never led any Nigerian parastatal unit yet ill-informed dimwits cast aspersion on his personality because of his stance in Nigeria politics.

The only visible association Arthur Nzeribe had with the government of Nigeria was as a senator from Imo State. I must add that during his term as a senator, his name was not associated with rampant embezzlement of public funds that made rounds at the national assembly. Hate or like Arthur Nzeribe, he is one of a kind in the political arena in Nigeria. He does not give a ratarse about what numskulls think about him.

Shut the f*uck up u snivelling, lying imb*becile. Youre just such a slimy bast*ard I dont know why u havent keeled over and died yet.

Imagine you giving praises to the same man that was THE FIRST Private arms dealer to sell weapons to the Federal Govt. Of Nigeria during its war against your beloved Biafra.

Land of the Rising Sun indeed. Until you guys begin to castigate evil you dev*ilish Ibos will never rise. Wow. . . .
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Ad4(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2011
I can't believe Nzeribe's talking against coruption.Anticoruption needs to start from Nzeribe,a man who pocketed his own local govt and gave it to his wife.A man who his local govt pays the salaries of his staff.A man who rigged election for PDP in broad daylight.The list goes on and he's talking about corruption.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Rossikk(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
Nzeribe is crazy. Was this not the guy who used to sell weapons or something?
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Francis5: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
Folks,

What is wrong with selling weapons legitimately (licensed)? There are licensed guns shops in Nigerian cities. America sells weapons to other countries. So does Russia, China, France and the UK among others.

The question is, how is Nzeribe corrupt? What has he stolen from his Oguta LGA, from Imo State, or from Nigeria?
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Shut the f*uck up u snivelling, lying imb*becile. Youre just such a slimy bast*ard I dont know why u havent keeled over and died yet.

Imagine you giving praises to the same man that was THE FIRST Private arms dealer to sell weapons to the Federal Govt. Of Nigeria during its war against your beloved Biafra.

Land of the Rising Sun indeed. Until you guys begin to castigate evil you dev*ilish Ibos will never rise. Wow. . . .

You are spot on in proving my point as one of those slimy, lazy and dirty bast.ards who dwell on innuendos and rumors. I guess you can not provide an iota of evidence the countries that licensed Arthur Nzeribe to sell arms. A moronic dumbass such as you probably did not know it takes granted license to lift armaments for export.

A marooned numskull and son of a dirty bi.tch such as you have effrontery to call someone names. Anyway a fool at your useless age and miserable life shall swallow any junk from Internet without verifying the veracity of such nonsense. I urge a reticulated transient imbe.cile such as you to seek knowledge outside Internet forums, olodo.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by aloyemeka1: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2011
Dede1:

The only visible association Arthur Nzeribe had with the government of Nigeria was as a senator from Imo State. I must add that during his term as a senator, his name was not associated with rampant embezzlement of public funds that made rounds at the national assembly.  Hate or like Arthur Nzeribe, he is one of a kind in the political arena in Nigeria. He does not give a ratarse about what numskulls think about him.

Arthur Nzeribe may be clean from Nigerian govt funds but what about his arms deals that ruined Ghana, Gabon, Sierra Leone,etc?. He bankrupted Ghana; supplied Russian military weapons to many countries in Africa thereby enabling them to kill each other while he hid in his Oguta ancestral home with their billions.  Nzeribe befriended the likes of Prince Johnson, Charles Taylor, Eyadema, Jerry Rawlings, etc and siphoned billions from their countries. Up till today, nobody can correctly estimate his net worth. Shouldn't he be charged for war crimes @ the international court in Hague?.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Demdem(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
Wait a minute. Was this guy not part of the crooks that complained about th June 12 elections? He worked with IBB in making sure the elections were annulled. He was handsomely paid for his services.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Relax101(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2011
bk.babe97y:

You confused latino iwere oloriburuku aje.
You come in here and spread rumour.
May you and Nzeribe rot in hell and satan f0rk you and him too.
Yeye fowl.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by muyoto: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2011
Nzeribe of the infamous ABN that sought the prolongation of IBB's despotic rule and the annulment of June 12 is what Dede describes as ''one of a kind in the political arena in Nigeria''

pity.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Arthur Nzeribe may be clean from Nigerian govt funds but what about his arms deals that ruined Ghana, Gabon, Sierra Leone,etc?. He bankrupted Ghana; supplied Russian military weapons to many countries in Africa thereby enabling them to kill each other while he hid in his Oguta ancestral home with their billions. Nzeribe befriended the likes of Prince Johnson, Charles Taylor, Eyadema, Jerry Rawlings, etc and siphoned billions from their countries. Up till today, nobody can correctly estimate his net worth. Shouldn't he be charged for war crimes @ the international court in Hague?.

Sometimes I am tempted to deny Africa. I do not give a hoot if Nzeribe allegedly sold arms to anybody as a private citizen while conducting his private business. If USA, Britain, Russia, China, France, etc can sell weapon to any willing buyer, what stops my humble self from selling arms too.

I guess one of the political setbacks in Africa is misguided approach to polity
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
muyoto:

Nzeribe of the infamous ABN that sought the prolongation of IBB's despotic rule and the annulment of June 12 is what Dede describes as ''one of a kind in the political arena in Nigeria''

pity.

The differences in interest among political operatives are what make politics fun. I guess we must agree to disagree, smile.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Francis5: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2011
Nzeribe did well to have worked against June 12. Who wants a thoroughly corrupt drug pusher (Abiola) as a president?
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by T8ksy(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2011
Dede1:

A marooned numskull and son of a dirty bi.tch such as you have effrontery to call someone names. Anyway a fool at your useless age and miserable life shall swallow any junk from Internet without verifying the veracity of such nonsense. I urge a reticulated transient imbe.cile such as you to seek knowledge outside Internet forums, olodo.

Prof, here you are again asking someone else for veracity of their information and calling them all manner of derogatory names for not authenticating their information before spewing it on a public forum.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you have yet to respond to my request for authentication of the information which you Dede, have communicated repeatedly, here on this same public forum. Information, which was solely aim at tarnishing the image of an opposing major group in the country and did achieve its objective, too. You ibos have perpetuated and nourish this fallacious tales for so long that it has now been incorporated into our political lexicon. Yet this information has never been authenticated by you ibos. Just late last week, you were still parroting “carpet-crossing” but when asked for verification of the election result that allegedly culminated into this infamous carpet-crossing saga, you went into your robotic malfunctioning mode-kept regurgitating genesis of “carpet-crossing”,  essence of “carpet-crossing” etc, but no verification forthcoming!

I believe all the denigrations in the statement accredited to you above equally applies to you, my dear prof. Is that what you see every morning when you look in your mirror? Erm, could it be you have been afflicted with a high dosage of self-hate? Seek help, prof!
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by ak47mann(m): 3:45am On Oct 30, 2011
Francis Arthur nzeribe is a business man period he sold arms, so when is it now a crime to be an arms dealer?

FAN yogurt ice cream  cheesy cheesy cheesy

everyone enjoyed that in Nigeria  wink

[
Demdem:

Wait a minute. Was this guy not part of the crooks that complained about th June 12 elections? He worked with IBB in making sure the elections were annulled. He was handsomely paid for his services.
yes  cool
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by donmexy1: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2011
I don't there's anything wrng wt dealing in arms as long as its legal.the guy foresaw corruption in govt and gave tips on hw 2 fight it.imo. I think we should focus more on what he has 2 say than casting aspersions on his person.even if he was corrupt i think he is in. D best position 2 advice on hw 2 fight it.afterall na thief sabi him fellow thief Pass
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by eghost247(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Lmao Number 419 out of 500[/size]
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Since when is it a crime to legally sell arms?na wa o.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by neduzi: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
It totally makes no sense that people are bashing Senator Felix Authur Nzeribe. He only became a senator just for the quest of having a political power in Nigeria otherwise he's a clean straight business man. Can someone tell me the difference between Dangote producing cement & more & selling to the masses and Nzeribe dealing on arms & ammunition & supplying to countries that need them? Everyone chooses his market, he chose his & racked his billion dollars. He NEVER smuggled arms rather was legit in his trade. Mind u he had a humble begining & a great quest for money that's why he left Nigeria for UK, sold life insurance to blacks, got a Rolls Royce at about 25yrs i think. Was PR to former Ghanaian president Nkruma. I learnt so much from him. FOLLOW UR PURSUIT BUT NEVER TRAMPLE ON OTHERS. If any of u have the opportunity kindly read this book called THE AFRICAN LEGEND. I rest me case. God Bless Nigeria as we strive together to fight CORRUPTION.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by micheall36: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
@bk.babe97y , You have simply shown the house how moronic and irresponsible you are,
As a matter of fact, your one tribalistic son of B, tch!!

Punks like you stay over seas en never come back home cause of ur punk asss stupid mentality.
Nigeria need to be wiped out of all tribalistic goons cause guys like u are the reason why the nation will never move
forward, You call the igbos names and run ur mouth in front of computer cause ur mama pay ur bills.
cant wait to knock ur teeth down your throat u DICK HEAD.

Imagine nigeria without the igbos, how the nation gonna be, ever though of why Nigeria for once dont want Igbos to leave the country
ever though of whats gonna happen to Lagos en every other state if all the igbo investors leave.
ever calculated the scale of swamp lands lagos igbos has filled in the past ten years and turn it to estates.
Who occupies 90% of Alaba international market, the biggest market in Nigeria,
without Igbos, u dumb ass will never know what hustling and staying self sufficient is all about.
You cock sucker will never know that 90% of igbo student studing overseas pay their fees them self
while most hausas and niger deltans gets scholarship.
Go home and do ur home work b4 u shoot ur self on the foot u morron!!
The way u make me feel, i guess its gonna feel more good, choping off ur hand and floggin u to death with it. cause ive realised that when people keep
quite on social forum ediots like you jump out intimidating and spilling foul saliva on people here. This is just a taste of your own medicine,
a taste of what u gonna get if you u keep runing ur mouth like a BITCH ASSS NIGGERR here!!!

1 Like

Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by yokiti: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
Those he (senator Nzeribe) reported to will not take Him serious because they all know themselve better than what we are made to believe.

Birds of a feather; flocks together!

History will not forget that He was an active player in the event which aftermath led to June 12, 1993 crises in Nigeria!
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by noiseless: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2011
Feel happy and better now that you have shown us what your murderous father trained you to become? nzeribe was supplying arms to nigeria during the war,how has he gone against you by selling to you things you wanted in other to achieve your objectives which was to wipe out the igbos or have you and your murderous people shifted from your long time dream position,when and why?YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL US ABOUT NZERIBE COS KNOW HIM.
Demdem:

Oh!June 12 elections thats what these all about right?Well i'm glad he did what did in regard to your june 12,so next time you would know and accept that to respect one ethnic group and look down on another doesnt pay at all no matter who,besides MKO ABIOLA WAS NO DIFFERENCE FROM BABANGIDA.
bk.babe97y:

Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I'm sure he's on number 419 among the 500 people he listed. .
end of discussion.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
T8ksy:

Prof, here you are again asking someone else for veracity of their information and calling them all manner of derogatory names for not authenticating their information before spewing it on a public forum.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you have yet to respond to my request for authentication of the information which you Dede, have communicated repeatedly, here on this same public forum. Information, which was solely aim at tarnishing the image of an opposing major group in the country and did achieve its objective, too. You ibos have perpetuated and nourish this fallacious tales for so long that it has now been incorporated into our political lexicon. Yet this information has never been authenticated by you ibos. Just late last week, you were still parroting “carpet-crossing” but when asked for verification of the election result that allegedly culminated into this infamous carpet-crossing saga, you went into your robotic malfunctioning mode-kept regurgitating genesis of “carpet-crossing”, essence of “carpet-crossing” etc, but no verification forthcoming!

I believe all the denigrations in the statement accredited to you above equally applies to you, my dear prof. Is that what you see every morning when you look in your mirror? Erm, could it be you have been afflicted with a high dosage of self-hate? Seek help, prof!

I am beginning to wonder the level of your mental stability. You simply can not be only Nigerian who seemed oblivious to the tribally induced carpet-crossing on the floor western regional house of assembly after 1951 polls. For the sake of intellectual honesty, I urge you to conspicuously clarify your stand on the issue of carpet-crossing in western region. Are you insinuating there was no act of carpet-crossing in the western regional house of assembly after 1951 regional election?

I know you are a slimy and conniving weasel who would rather turn actual fact onto its head. Anyway, pathological liars such as you would sometimes tend to deny their parents at a given situation. I am not even surprised you attempted to dispute the essence of carpet-crossing in western regional house assembly because of the noticeable traits of uncontrollable loudmouth and silly perpetration of falsehood in you.

Even in 1994 on Zik’s ninetieth birthday ceremony, late A.M. A Akinloye apologized to Zik on behalf his fellow carpet-crossers.

I guess you might be a better loudmouth and, of course, human being than the son of a dirty bi.tch named bk.babe97y. Do not slide into this same dirty-gutter path with miserable clod such as bk.babe97y who will be cut down soon in his or her attempt to snatch an old lady’s bag full of paper clips.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by obailala(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
Nigerians are fond of commiting the fallacy argumentum ad hominem. We always focus our strenght on the messanger and forget the message.

We all know the man is no good but that does not strip him of his fundamental right to free speech. The argument here shouldn't be whether F.A.N is good or bad but rather, is there any sense in what he's saying?
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
samuelorija218:

Those he (senator Nzeribe) reported to will not take Him serious because they all know themselve better than what we are made to believe.

Birds of a feather; flocks together!

History will not forget that He was an active player in the event which aftermath led to June 12, 1993 crises in Nigeria!

Above post is a typical example of moronic and classical idiocy that trails all Nigerians of ill-informed background. If you are so twisted out of human form simply because Nzeribe participated in innocuous polity to saw to the annulment of June 12, 1993 election, what would have become your silly self if Nzeribe had joined forces to precipitate war of attrition against you and Abiola whose forbearers did against Nzeribe’s folks causing death of millions during Nigeria/Biafra war.

Again, step out of your infantile stream of thought about June 12, 1993 because it was not a crisis but simply annulment of rigged election by one of the biggest crook Nigeria has ever produce in the person of MKO Abiola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC / 33 Feared Dead In Ogun As Coaster Bus Plunges Into River / House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.