Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe (9906 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / Don’t Use Govt Fund To Celebrate My Birthday - Gov / SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by pkv(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2011
T8ksy:

Cry ke! You must be mistaking me for one of your "vaquished syndrome" brothers in Nnewi.

Whether Obj made adenuga and co. billionaires is not the issue here, as am sure many ibos too were made overnight billionaires by

Obj. However, its on record that you ibos voted for him as instructed ed by your fulani masters even as his own people were warning

you all, that the man is useless and not fit for Aso rock. U guys too dey like kissing malam's blokos, sha.  grin. Haba! una no dey tire?

Just as you did in the first and second republic so also did you replicated in the 3rd republic!

hausa/fulani sun sha wuya walahi
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2011
T8ksy:

Ol' boy, easeup on the personal attacks na! what's my parents got to do with this little public forum discourse? Not in the mood for that today but rest assurred you do not hold a monopoly in foul mouth. Am not trying to dispute the essence of carpetcrossing with you. All am simply asking for, is theElection results which led to this shameful carpetcrossing saga. Have you got it or not? Why are you focusing on the relevance of a culminating event when you have not even proved the existence of the event yet? Na wa, prof ! Your obfuscation skills are duly noted!

I did not create ambiguity when I wrote your mental stability begs for the concerns of your folks. You have been wittily free in calling names on this forum. It is not surprise to read your attempt to connect my reference about you being capable of denying your parents to derogatory form. It was a dry joke limited to your mental feebleness and it was not intended for your parents.

I suggest you drop any attempt of shameless “Yoruba blackmail and propaganda” when ranting with me. I know your folks are good at claiming anything about Nigeria including the amalgamation.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
sheyguy:

From Nzeribe to civil war, The same civil war that was triggered by Nzeribes folk as a result of failed coup and declaration of Biafra. Dude, why not try to be bold and come out honest so we can move forward in nigeria.

As for the Nzeribe claims does he have any form of hard evidence against those he accused or he his just trying to attract attention and stare something up.

I have zero time for offspring belonging to the inhabitant of southern Nigeria who showed stark case of visionless by joining forces with northern region to create present and useless Nigeria yet had effrontery to cast aspersion on Nzeribe.

You are free to wallow in animalistic idiocy as your reference to Nzeribe and coup of January 1966 had suggested.

I am not surprised a dullard such as you were blinded to seventh (7th )  respondent who actually introduced the plank of Nigeria/Biafra war to the thread and 25th respondent who foolishly injected inconsequential June 12, 1993 election into discussion. Yet an undomesticated Osaka swine such as you were able to muster twisted thoughts to respond to 26th respondent.

Again, Nzeribe is not the problem of Nigeria but the haunting spirits of innocent Biafrans.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by Dede1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
don mexy:

@dede1, guy Ūя̲̅ spitting venom.i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y feel u̶̲̥̅̊.

Good!! You recognized the spitting of venom.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by ZE: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Didn't Obj made a similar remark in 1999 about his own people?
[quote][/quote]

If OBJ said he can rule Nigeria without you yorooobas and they failed to make him taste his poo, thatz your pot of ewedu.

Igbos are not cowards, they cant take such sh.it.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by emmke(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dede is just one funny dude. Look at the way he uses grammar to twist facts. It's all fun though, lol.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by pkv(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2011
emmke:

Dede is just one funny dude. Look at the way he uses grammar to twist facts. It's all fun though, lol.
i still dey look 4 my dictionary!
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by T8ksy(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2011
Dede1:

I did not create ambiguity when I wrote your mental stability begs for the concerns of your folks. You have been wittily free in calling names on this forum. It is not surprise to read your attempt to connect my reference about you being capable of denying your parents to derogatory form. It was a dry joke limited to your mental feebleness and it was not intended for your parents.

I suggest you drop any attempt of shameless “Yoruba blackmail and propaganda” when ranting with me. I know your folks are good at claiming anything about Nigeria including the amalgamation.

After all that turenchi, you have still not been able to produce the election result which you based all your

allegation of carpet-crossing on.

Produce the election result of 1951 in the western region of nigeria that NCNC won convincingly or STFU!

No more carpet-crossing from you until you have proved that NCNC won that particular election.
Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by JUMO95: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
and you wonder why nigeria is what it is today

1 Like

Re: I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe by JUMO95: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rossikk:
Nzeribe is crazy. Was this not the guy who used to sell weapons or something?
yes he is the one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Christopher Abebe, Ex-MD Of UAC / FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed / Why Obaseki Lost Edo Gubernatorial Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.