Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school (48953 Views)

SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DG4WRuQJmE

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Allegedly Employed Gangsters To Fight With SS3 In Calabar

Amateur footage has shown the moment some Senior Secondary Two (SS2) students allegedly imported gangsters to fight their senior counterpart – Senior Secondary Three (SS3) in Government College Ikot Ansa, Calabar, Cross River State.

In the video that shows a rowdy scene, some students are seen fighting with sticking and what is also seen to be metal objects; as well as exchanging punches.

Some students are seen standing aloof while some scamper for safety.

A voice suspected to be that of a teacher is heard screaming “Emediong!, he is bleeding…”

The voice continued: “I’m marking your face, won’t you go home?” A clear statement that academic activities for the day were aborted.

The school is located in Ikot Ansa Community, a few meters away from Zone 6 Command of the Nigerian Police Force, and also a distance walk from the Federal Housing Police Division.

There are insinuations that gang activities are beginning to creep into most Nigerian primary and secondary schools; an act that is viewed as a gradual moral decadence finding its way into the arena of moral uprightness.

Source: https://crossriverwatch.com/2023/11/video-the-moment-government-college-ikot-ansa-ss2-students-allegedly-employed-gangsters-to-fight-with-ss3-in-calabar/

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by jkpbestseries: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2023
learning from their master.... Everything is possible in nigeria

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by yinkus6750(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2023
That is the unfortunate situation our youths have found themselves.
With no hope for the future, they delved into cultism, hard drugs, sex and other negative vices at a very tender age.
Parenthood and leadership at all government levels has failed.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DesChyko: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2023
Same old story.

Just a different location.

This is one of the reasons parents prioritise private schools for their wards.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by chiiraq802(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2023
This is not news.
Na normality for so many Government Secondary schools and some private schools in Nigeria.

Who born dat junior student or SS1 student to waka pass my class block without bowing ur head down.

Abii na SS3 students we dey vintos externals to come help us cure dia madness.

Good old school days. cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by LikeAking: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2023
chiiraq802:
This is not news.
Na normality for so many Government Secondary schools and some private schools in Nigeria.

Who born dat junior student or SS1 student to waka pass my class block without bowing ur head down.

Abii na SS3 students we dey vintos externals to come help us cure dia madness.

Good old school days. cool

Childishness!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by 2O17: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoh! Tomorrow is really fuckéd with the way its leaders are doing today.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by chiiraq802(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Childishness!

Omoh!!! Mr adultness goan sit-down wan place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
chiiraq802:

Na ur type Dey drag the country backwards.

As u beat them Wetin u come gain?

Typical African.. U are too emotional, too wicked. Too envious..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by westlius(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Just see our future leaders
Wey still dey eat mummy thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by paschalj4(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
yinkus6750:
That is the unfortunate situation our youths have found themselves.
With no hope for the future, they delved into cultism, hard drugs, sex and other negative vices at a very tender age.
Parenthood and leadership at all government levels has failed.

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Shalommy(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:
Nlfpmod
So... You be calabar boy? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by IVORY2009(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:

Bros, answer me na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Streett: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
These school fights dey sweet o!
Ah nor lie Bros .. E dey over sweet die 🥺🥺...

Especially make one of the fighters bring ring & Jazz o lord 🤦🏿‍♂️… The atmosphere dey change ….

Na there You go begin dey reason to yourself for your little mind say you self don dey turn adult too be that o … WHAT? 😂…..

Just because you you’re witnessing first hand Violence for the first time in real Time … For your dang little mind 😂😂

Imagine nonsense thought process from your jss1c mind and your ever sweaty brown stained crescent mapping armpit 🤣🤣

Abi Make you come observe say your crush dey look you as you dey make trouble or fight , That feeling is Ultimate fulfillment at that time too …. You are THOR for that moment forget your whitened harmattan scaly legs 😂🤣

I remember one girl for my class , she beat me .. shame wan kill me .. But she too strong , Her legs so damn thick and her boobies bulky looking heavy Af …(A few times I’d fantasize squeezing them so hard back at home after school hours though)…….
And we was in jss1 wtf … she too damn strong to be in jss1 Yo .. who allowed it , I felt roughly abused! She pound me taya I no even fit report to teacher !

Obiageli too strong abegg and I’m sure she owns a farm 😔 😢 😢…..

Inter house sports fights naim dey sweet pass and e dey bloody especially if na Boys School… Boys prefect sef dey always dey collect steady …

I miss my school … Osadenis High School Asaba, Both students o, staffs to Bursars o ..Teachers to VP o … All of dem dey collect some once in a while gbas gbos during inter house sports in different ways and mediums depending on Wetin don sup… 🤓

Once watched our Bursars car pushed down a slope … And na so the thing dey sweet us we begin dey shout dey scream with Love Joy and Gladness in our smithereen minds 😂😂

…Him deserve an sha! He’s too wicked and very short ….Always sneaking up on us during exams to call us out for Development Levy Fees 😢…. Why always during exams why why 😢😢

Development Levy Kee You there… Always showing up in the middle of our exam malpractice 🤦🏿‍♂️😥😥…..

Yes na… 😋
we carry expo too, we dey run that wan Normal
—- that wan self dey ….. normal level once once 🤓😋

School Fight dey sweet abegg abegg 🥺

#Adventures Of Souza, I miss that Book 🥲….Abegg If You get the pdf file or link to read from hit me up … I’d be grateful 🙏🏾

Needa kush & connect to a Phase in childhood fantasy, reading that Novel 🙃

Me & Novels used to be Lovers before my Innocence got yanked right off with its veiny roots hangin out !!! 🤦🏿‍♂️😂

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by revolt(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is normal.. FGC PH FROM 1996 TILL 1999 ... EVERY SS2 FOUGHT THE OUTGOING SS3 STUDENTS. LOL... ITS POWER HANDOVER . The guys with bandages and plaster come out as the hard untouchables in the future. The girls admire them et al... lol.... look how tiny they all look lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Do I sound like Edinbong or Iniubong or someone that eats edikaikong? grin

How are you my sexy wall lizard? kiss

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by chiiraq802(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
LikeAking:

Na ur type Dey drag the country backwards.
As u beat them Wetin u come gain?
Typical African.. U are too emotional, too wicked. Too envious..

Oga rest. you're a confused man.

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
chiiraq802:

Your foundation is built out of mud and rests on sand by the seaside. grin
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Shalommy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
DDIA:
Do I sound like Edinbong or Iniubong or someone that eats edikaikong? grin

How are you my sexy wall lizard? kiss
Amos goaty undecided
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goaty undecided

You have started menstruation again abi? grin

You always mention Amos when it starts grin

2 Likes

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by DDIA: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
is this the school near Pyramid Hotel?
I dunno.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Woodshot: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
School war. A day set aside for seniors, mostly between SS2 and SS3 students to UFC, wrestle, exchange blows, and beat living shits outta each others for flimsy reasons.

This happens mostly in mixed school or boys only school. Fights out occurs after school hours within school vicinity.

Funnily when they're tired of infighting they go all out to engage nearby schools.

Weapons Used for engagement: planks, magic, bottles, branches of nearby trees, their very own seats gonna be broken, plus their God given fist, legs for karate, and what have you is normal used.

Reason for fight: stupid reasons. Fight over girls, seniority, and football. Who won or who lost.

Rules of engagement: it starts with push, shove, and more push and shove.

Friends of each party comes out to weigh their supports, each laying their support against each other. Thereby Translating, turning into, or metamorphosising into free for all fight.

Teachers insight flees. Only takes the help of external security to quell tensions. But on most cases it's a fight till everyone runs away or home to return to fight another day.

13 Likes

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Starboytwo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Normal level for public schools.

Our own na just after the last exams..

It's a large complex with about 4 different senior secondary school and 2 primary ones.

We must fight. Something must happen, pent up anger must bust, person head must tear, girls must shout, supporters club must jubilate, then rumour must spread...

One time I was going home and Ajumoni boys crossed me, wielding sticks and whatever, I just laugh. Two of my teammates where in the group, Matthew and Fatai.

So yall gon let them beat me up cuz I'm wearing a different uniform undecided

4 Likes

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Up coming hoodlums. Nigeria is gone. undecided
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by money121(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ok oo
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Watoni2T(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
So sad to hear this
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by mariovito(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ee
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by ecolime(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Is this news?

This is normal for Naija.

Na only rich pikin no fit understand cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.