Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school (49016 Views)

SS2 Student Kills SS3 Student During Cult Clash In Akwa Ibom / SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by farouk2much(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Useless gave birth to useless.... Ipob soldiers in the making
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by ufuosman(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na wa
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Justnation: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
A product of the new ideology of SMASH, GRAB AND RUN. = ( SGR )
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
This one na normal thing na
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Lovemeharder(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Problems.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Goldbw122(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
This remind me of schools those days.. yeah very important..
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
So if this school was under attack na so this stupid camera women abi men go jus dey talk.....this kin school no get principal or security abi the principal na gangster too. Just a simple phone call to the police to come and pick those boys na big deal! Nawaoo
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Confirmedzombie: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
This can only happen in South East Biafraland .

A shame
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by membranus: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
wonder233:
Its a familiar scenario towards end of session.
I remember when I was in SS3, I was chief among the target of the SS2 bad boys cos I was a prefect.
They targeted those they perceived as "wicked". I was going to school with two trousers with a cutlass in between on full alert, most times in company of my goons. They set ambush alot of times, but chickened out each time when I walk confidently by with my mind made up to waste any bagger that dared engage me

What are you doing now? Still following the old daboss profession?
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Evolutionism: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
One of the best decisions i have made in my life and i'm happy about it and will forever be happy about isπŸ‘‡

I Made A Decision Not To Pro-Create In Shiiiithole.

Nigerians are the Most Unfortunate and Miserable beings on Planet Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Theunbothered: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
See your leaders of tomorrow. grin
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by themanderon: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
A beautiful school like that yet so bushy. They should get Emediong and his thuggish friends to clear up the bushes since they have too much energy to spear. They are really learning from their masters the political thieves.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by oxygeng: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
too many female(s) teachers in the school, not even a single male to roar and calm the situation. probably same reason sanitation activities is at zero level, very bushy enviroment. the labour master is obviously a lady too. very sad, the men are on the street doing okada riding.

1 Like

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Coldie(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Those kids should be properly disciplined.

Na so cultism and nuisance they take start
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by frankoben(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Tura! Tura! Tura!
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by themanderon: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This can only happen in South East Biafraland.

A shame

Taba ni kie kawe eni gba. So Akwa ibom is now in Biafra?
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by tnerro1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
This sort of thing happened in my school in Benin years ago😁😁😁
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Hisimperialmaje(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Calabar my calabar.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by TrustNone: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Now I know these TEACHERS dey really try.
Please line up for Xmas Giveaway if you are a Government School Teacher
... Loading 25th December
I'm interested but I'm private teacher ooo
Please endeavour to ensure we include proofs that we are teachers so random people don't just benefit from it.
I'm marking my attendance in advance.
Thanks a lot
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by TrustNone: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
The future of thuggery in Akwa-Ibom and most parts of Nigeria is fully secured...! SMH! undecided
so you can't differentiate between Akwa Ibom State and Cross River State
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by TrustNone: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
mikmash:
I just chuckled within me.

Stuffs like this happen mostly in government schools. I remembered the technical college I attended in Kaduna then. During our final exams there was this tussle for power over basically nothing between the TS3 and TS2. hausa boys with weapons, long knives. I remembered we wrote our last paper with our bags at the exam hall, police even drove us out.

Damn when I was a child, I acted like a child.....
almost all technical schools across the country have a record of violence
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Pepperdemisback: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Some parents are in the Sun working to pay these children's School fees and buying food at home. If Police or Hospital matters come now, the parents will still run around.
Children should pity their parents.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
TrustNone:
so you can't differentiate between Akwa Ibom State and Cross River State
Modified... Thanks for the correction.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by dfrost: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
Normal level for public schools.

Our own na just after the last exams..

It's a large complex with about 4 different senior secondary school and 2 primary ones.

We must fight. Something must happen, pent up anger must bust, person head must tear, girls must shout, supporters club must jubilate, then rumour must spread...

One time I was going home and Ajumoni boys crossed me, wielding sticks and whatever, I just laugh. Two of my teammates where in the group, Matthew and Fatai.

So yall gon let them beat me up cuz I'm wearing a different uniform undecided

Ajumoni? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Isolo axis repping.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Flamengo: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Vetland vs Saka tinubu

Chai those days.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Starboytwo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
dfrost:

Ajumoni? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Isolo axis repping.
straight up boss. grin

I hail.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Edusouls(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Look at them like animals, nasty black kids , leaders of tomorrow
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Starboytwo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Streett:
These school fights dey sweet o!
Ah nor lie Bros .. E dey over sweet die πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί...

Especially make one of the fighters bring ring & Jazz o lord πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈβ€¦ The atmosphere dey change ….

Na there You go begin dey reason to yourself for your little mind say you self don dey turn adult too be that o … WHAT? πŸ˜‚β€¦..

Just because you you’re witnessing first hand Violence for the first time in real Time … For your dang little mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Imagine nonsense thought process from your jss1c mind and your ever sweaty brown stained crescent mapping armpit 🀣🀣

Abi Make you come observe say your crush dey look you as you dey make trouble or fight , That feeling is Ultimate fulfillment at that time too …. You are THOR for that moment forget your whitened harmattan scaly legs πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I remember one girl for my class , she beat me .. shame wan kill me .. But she too strong , Her legs so damn thick and her boobies bulky looking heavy Af …(A few times I’d fantasize squeezing them so hard back at home after school hours though)…….
And we was in jss1 wtf … she too damn strong to be in jss1 Yo .. who allowed it , I felt roughly abused! She pound me taya I no even fit report to teacher !

Obiageli too strong abegg and I’m sure she owns a farm πŸ˜” 😒 πŸ˜’β€¦..

Inter house sports fights naim dey sweet pass and e dey bloody especially if na Boys School… Boys prefect sef dey always dey collect steady …

I miss my school … Osadenis High School Asaba, Both students o, staffs to Bursars o ..Teachers to VP o … All of dem dey collect some once in a while gbas gbos during inter house sports in different ways and mediums depending on Wetin don sup… πŸ€“

Once watched our Bursars car pushed down a slope … And na so the thing dey sweet us we begin dey shout dey scream with Love Joy and Gladness in our smithereen minds πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

…Him deserve an sha! He’s too wicked and very short ….Always sneaking up on us during exams to call us out for Development Levy Fees πŸ˜’β€¦. Why always during exams why why 😒😒

Development Levy Kee You there… Always showing up in the middle of our exam malpractice πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯…..

Yes na… πŸ˜‹
we carry expo too, we dey run that wan Normal
β€”- that wan self dey ….. normal level once once πŸ€“πŸ˜‹

School Fight dey sweet abegg abegg πŸ₯Ί

#Adventures Of Souza, I miss that Book πŸ₯²β€¦.Abegg If You get the pdf file or link to read from hit me up … I’d be grateful πŸ™πŸΎ

Needa kush & connect to a Phase in childhood fantasy, reading that Novel πŸ™ƒ

Me & Novels used to be Lovers before my Innocence got yanked right off with its veiny roots hangin out !!! πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

damn, I enjoyed your post like hot beans. Damn. I dey follow you straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
ExtremeDot:
So things like this still deh happen for schools.

Reminded me of those secondary school days. Friday na for fight.
I swear Friday dey sweet,if u no either join the action or be treated with a nice show
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Smithwilliams826: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
The fight no go pass girl.
Re: Government College Ikot Ansa SS2 Students Bring Gangsters To Fight SS3 in school by Ykc2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
You go laugh tire there with calabar language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

β€œYou Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.