Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack (17800 Views)

Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Oduduwpigs will catch fear, just dey look on
have you rescued your brothers

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by DaTruths: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2023
If them born them well let them touch a Yoruba man, we Yorubas are the president and we will teach these Northerners a terrible lesson.
Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by OPICANTO2223: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
have you rescued your brothers

If hausas can pursue oluomo trained agbero for Asiwaju in SW, what will they do to you guys in north?

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by CJStarz: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2023
You're very much correct.
As a corps member back then,we were warned to stay back in our lodges on Fridays or not to venture into town from 12 noon or better still,if you have anybody living in Sabon Gari or Bukavu barracks,we should go there and spend our weekends.
Kano people are good but very unpredictable.

Chinjo2:
Funny enough, all the Yorubas in Kano will start relocating to Sabon Gari to seek protection from the hands of the same igbo people they hated so badly.

Chai this life ehn.
Morals of the leason is that, don't go hating on people because you might never know who your helper will be tomorrow.

My advice is, if you are a Yoruba man living in Kano, please do well to run to Sabon Gari before the beginning of Jumat prayers. Housas don't care if both of you just finished praying at the same mosque. They will still do what they want to do to you.

Most crisis in Kano usually start after the Friday Jumat prayers.

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by brawlings(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2023
SoNature:

This comment is unnecessary.

You don't have to mention the Igbos.

Allow them to do it first, then you launch a counterattack! I don't know why you people love controversial attention so much.

Stay on the topic and make a point.
Ethnic toxicity borne out of conscious hatred from the past. Most have developed it into an habit; expressing it unprovoked or even when it is uncalled for. All they need to see to get aroused are YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO...

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Chetas81(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Watch them shift blame to Igbo people. They can never fight their master.
Opinion

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Chetas81(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
DaTruths:
If them born them well let them touch a Yoruba man, we Yorubas are the president and we will teach these Northerners a terrible lesson.
RANT MORE WITH YOUR PHONE KEYBOARD , WHEN YOU HERE GBOOOOOOOM DON'T RUN AWAY JUST ASK WHAT HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Lighthammer(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chinjo2:
Funny enough, all the Yorubas in Kano will start relocating to Sabon Gari to seek protection from the hands of the same igbo people they hated so badly.

Chai this life ehn.
Morals of the leason is that, don't go hating on people because you might never know who your helper will be tomorrow.

My advice is, if you are a Yoruba man living in Kano, please do well to run to Sabon Gari before the beginning of Jumat prayers. Housas don't care if both of you just finished praying at the same mosque. They will still do what they want to do to you.

sir kindly stop this.am a yoruba man and i have no hatred for the average igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by tishbite42: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chinjo2:

Chai this life ehn.

God bless you
You just said it all
I remember the 2001 Taliban riots

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by SIONKPO1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thou I detests Abba Yusuf kind of Leadership but the Judiciary messes up big time with its lopsided judgement.
Why is it that no APC governor has been removed by the Court.
This Country needs Massive Reform in the police,Judiciary etc

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Yoruba understand the value of peace. Unlike those of you from the East who know how to kill each other and destroy your government properties. Yorubas are at least 1 century ahead of the Igbos in all ramifications of life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Adigunmj007: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
optionalY09:
Anyone that attack Yoruba people have a long fight to fight. We are not like our fathers. If you kill our people we will revenge instantly and more brutal.

This is no mouth, we have organized Yoruba warriors and we will always use them as the need arises i promise you.
lol

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by omoadeleye(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lol, child from perdition, you will sha always bring igbo to every conversation, in the name of relevance, must your tribe always be known attached to bad news?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by HenryWilliams(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Today is Friday..
Head to the Sabon Gari fast..

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by ppogba: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Your apprehension is understandable.
The mark of how they butchered your ancestors in their thousand is still on your mind.

Take time to weep over that and let the other ones settle themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Confirmedzombie: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yorubas are not cowards like ojukwu people.

If one mosquito bite a yoruba person in Kano

10 will bite kano people. Yorubas don't beat chest like Peter obi people.

Yorubas believe in action.

We full ground for kano, no shaking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by SIONKPO1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
CJStarz:
You're very much correct.
As a corps member back then,we were warned to stay back in our lodges on Fridays or not to venture into town from 12 noon or better still,if you have anybody living in Sabon Gari or Bukavu barracks,we should go there and spend our weekends.
Kano people are good but very unpredictable.

Let's be candid Ganduje tamed the Riots of kanawa,this Abba Yusuf and his kwankwassiyya cult may destroy the peace Kano has enjoyed for close to 16years.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by tishbite42: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
jumper524:
yorubas know too well when and how to compromise.
trust me they can't attack the Yoruba community.
not today and not in the future.
You don't know Kano
Go and ask people about the 1999 Bachirawa riots
Yorubas were killed like chickens
Don't believe me, just ask around

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by VEHINTOLAR: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Shameless insecure mofo from hell,you must find a way of inserting your useless Igbo tribe into whatever that's not even your business,I spit on you,tueh ! On the other thread,one of your yamlegged cannibals has been crying all this while,telling whoever cares to listen how Igbos are being massacred in the North since 1774 ! Shameless lots from that tiny erosion ravaged jungles of cannibals called Alaigbo !

Mumu,Northerners will start attacking Yoruba people in the North and you naively believe that Igbo people will be spared,lol ! Don't worry,you go soon understand who the real targets will be !

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by daygee12: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chinjo2:

Chai this life ehn.

Maybe u are sick, who told u Sabon Gari is for Igbos?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by daygee12: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
chiagozien:
Yoruba Muslims will even join them to attack yoruba Christians.

Yoruba Muslims Hate yoruba Christians more than northern Muslims do.

U smoke so much that u still lack sense
Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by XAUBulls: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:

https://punchng.com/seven-kano-protesters-arrested-yoruba-community-fears-attack/?amp
This is an unfounded or exaggerated fear. The entirety of Kano folks or Kanawas are not so stupid that they would attack Yorubas because the President is of Yoruba descent. The contest was between 2 Kano Governorship candidates in APC and NNPP.

Rabiu Kwankwaso is also very close to Yoruba folks and President Bola Tinubu so he will NOT allow any attacks on hundreds of thousands of Yorubas in the Old Kano State (now Kano and Jigawa States) or the new Kano State who have lived there for many decades in different communities and LGAs as business people, as traders, and in several fields of endeavor. Many Yoruba folks especially Muslim Yoruba adherents in the North have even become Hausanized and you wouldn't even know they are Yorubas until they tell you their family history from different parts of Yorubaland from Kwara, Kogi, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti. There is a prominent Yoruba Imam in Kano I read about in the 2010s in Punch newspaper who does the Islamic call to prayer at the Central Mosque in Kano and this shattered the lies and fake news being bandied online by sick ethnic bigots that Yoruba Muslims are not allowed to lead Islamic prayers in predominantly Hausa mosques or that they are not recognized by Nothern Muslims!

Kwankwaso once said himself last year that he has easy access to see Babajide Sanwo-Olu the current Governor of Lagos State at the Government House in Marina over any issue affecting Hausas or Northerners in Lagos, so you can see that they all are close friends despite being in different political parties.

Far Northerners generally view anything that happens as the will of God or Allah so whoever the courts decide would be the Governor will be taken in good faith although with some initial pain. Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by IamAtikulate: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
optionalY09:
Anyone that attack Yoruba people have a long fight to fight. We are not like our fathers. If you kill our people we will revenge instantly and more brutal.

This is no mouth, we have organized Yoruba warriors and we will always use them as the need arises i promise you.
Fulani killed 5 people in Saki, Oyo last week. Yoruba didn't nothing and their media didn't report it

5 Likes

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by jrusky(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is it again so it is Yoruba president that asked the Judiciary to sacked the idiotic governor.

So wen Otti went to court and won it was Yoruba presudent that ordered the court to squash the case against him baa?

Well, if they want to attack let them go ahead is there no Northerners in the SW? The
f u c king governor goofed so badly and I'm happy he was kicked out for been stupid. He came to power barely 2 weeks he already bulldozing properties, bulldozing a monument simply Gaduje administration inscribed sign of thee Cross on the monument, spend over N700million for the damn mass wedding shit so if he spend 4 years what will happen?

Yoruba people I kept telling you people return Igboho before it is too late I'm saying this over and over a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Lightorder: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
that one na must
Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Achor1111(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fear Fear Ronu people.

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by KillahPriest: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Afraid of the north? read well, I didn't comment on the post, I commented on the bitterness, anguish and indignation of Peter Obi and his grieving people that are embittered and grieving all over the post
your people are dead scared of being massacred like cows in Kano yet your biggest problem is Peter Obi and Igbo people. Are you sure something is not seriously wrong with you You really have to set your priorities right and not everytime tribal bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by optionalY09: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Fulani killed 5 people in Saki, Oyo last week. Yoruba didn't nothing and their media didn't report it

We will investigate it and do something about it, sometimes those you called Yoruba are also good Fulani descendants who have been living with us for a long time and they now behaves like us. We will fight for them as though we are fighting for any full Yoruba person
Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Achor1111(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
IamAtikulate:

You don give the guy uppercut update.

1 Like

Re: Seven Kano Protesters Arrested, Yoruba Community Fears Attack by Banter1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
I was just talking about this with my bro recently that this people might start attacking the yoruba people in kano. If you have a family living in kano I advise you relocate them ASAP.

Don't listen to government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abandoned Flyover Projects In Ogun State - YMonitor / Kano Visit: Senate Summons IG Over Kwankwaso / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.