Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

California Secretary Of State Installed As Queen Mother Of Ayawaso In Ga North M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / California Secretary Of State Installed As Queen Mother Of Ayawaso In Ga North M (309 Views)

Ga North MCE Hon Sekyim Welcomes California Secretary Of State To Ghana / Skepta Installed As Chief Amuludun Of Odo-aje In Ogun State (photos/video) / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

California Secretary Of State Installed As Queen Mother Of Ayawaso In Ga North M by nanayaw88: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2023
The Ga North MCE Hon Simons Sekyim welcomed California Secretary Of State Dr Shirey Weber to Ghana in a beautiful traditional ceremony. Dr Shirley Weber visited the Ayawaso Shrine where she was installed as a queenmother and give the title Naa Ayele I

Dr Shirley Weber also visited St Johns Grammar Senior High School where she inspired the students with a powerful motivational speech about her life.
The Schoo gifted her with a beautiful Portrait and also took her on a tour around the ICT lab and Visual Arts Centre.
Watch the Full Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keuBCvJAn6I?si=n2QqIWDOJMn2k2k9

(1) (Reply)

Portable Drag Show Promoter Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife UK Tour Visa / “you’ve Completely Changed My Life” – Nancy Isime Pens Appreciation Note To God / I Have Not Been This Down In A Long Time” Biola Bayo Breaks Down In Tears As She

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.