Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. (966 Views)

Is It Time To Embrace GMO Food? / Your Ram Will Not Die Again: Important Health Factors To Consider Before Getting / Why Nigerian Slay Queens Should Embrace Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2023
This is a ram pump that uses the flow of water to run, no electricity, no fuel. Since it rely on natural source of water, it works 24/7 unless of course if you don't need it that much, when all you need to do is shut the inlet valve.

See video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-_x10lycOE?feature=shared
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Unfortunately, it's not applicable to every water source, like a swamp. No action without some sort of energy, it's the power of the flow of water that does the trick. So if you have flowing water near your farm, this is what you need to save cost on ever increasing price of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
The pump does not gush out like your conventional pump, the advantage it has is the ability to push water to over 100 meter vertical, plus it's 24/7 operation, this I believe more than takes care of the 'gush' by other pumps. What you see in this video is for demonstration purpose, what I would be offering is bigger than this, 2 inch pump.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by Tohsynetita1: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
NextDayPP:
This is a ram pump that uses the flow of water to run, no electricity, no fuel. Since it rely on natural source of water, it works 24/7 unless of course if you don't need it that much, when all you need to do is shut the inlet valve.

See video
where can I get it?
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
I build, sell and install sir.

Tohsynetita1:

where can I get it?
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
I didn't put my number here intentionally, I want interactions, questions before we start talking about cost implications. The installation could be likened to solar vs generator. You can buy a generator today, buy fuel and start using. Solar takes a little more time for installation, cost more but cheaper over time.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by Tohsynetita1: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
NextDayPP:
I build, sell and install sir.
please message me on Whatsapp 0803154250 nine
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by Tohsynetita1: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
please drop your number or message me.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Please be sure you have a source of water that runs all year round, like a stream. Without a flowing water, IT CAN NOT WORK

Before you contact me on WhatsApp, please get some pictures or short video of different angles of your water. Though a farm inspection is the best practice, pictures are good way to start. Thank you

0-7-0-5-4-2-8-8-0-4-8
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
I want to state other conditions based on questions I have been asked on WhatsApp, though I would have loved those questions here for everyone to see my answers.

The installation process and cost will vary due to different patterns of farm areas and types of water source. Reason being that the level of the intake needs to be significantly higher than the position of the pump, the reason swamps and lakes will not work. The velocity from the inlet to the pump is what powers it.

For a stream to achieve a desired head at the intake, a dam will be built across the flow to raise the water level. That'll require a length of pipe between 50 ft and 100 ft, unless in a place where a stand pipe is used.

But for a river, a much longer pipe will be needed as it will be impossible to build a dam across a river without heavy machineries.

For water to flow, there's a gradient, or slope, if you like. Now this slope is a continuous thing along the river, otherwise rivers will just flow where there's slope and stop where there's none. Now if you mark out 100 ft along the bank of the river, there will be a level difference between the two points, you may not see with your eyes, but it's there. What I'm saying is your first point upstream is higher than your second point downstream, that's why the water is moving. That is how we get the right height for the pump, the pipe in this case could be between 300ft and 500ft, depending on how steep the difference from upstream point A is to downstream point B is.

1 Like

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
This can also be used to provide water for the rural areas, I mean bringing their water (stream/river) close to them in the centre of the village. Every village have their source of water, so If you've been looking for a way to give something everyone will benefit to your village, this is it. Far better than a borehole because it's maintenance free. I will explain better how this can be taken to the village even if the distance from village to the stream is up to 1 kilometres.

1 Like

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2023
To get this to the people in the village, a tank will be placed at the highest point near the river/stream while gravity do the rest to the village. All of this are natural, so can not fail. For those who don't understand that part, do we all remember how water was distributed into our streets in towns and cities before the demise of water corporation?. They usually have a very tall reservoir where they pump water into, but when they serve us, they don't need to pump, gravity does it. The same way you don't need a pump to use the water in the tank on top of your house.

1 Like

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by XAUBulls: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
NextDayPP:

See video
That's awesome.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by XAUBulls: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2023
NextDayPP:
Please be sure you have a source of water that runs all year round, like a stream. Without a flowing water, IT CAN NOT WORK

Before you contact me on WhatsApp, please get some pictures or short video of different angles of your water. Though a farm inspection is the best practice, pictures are good way to start. Thank you

0-7-0-5-4-2-8-8-0-4-8
Impressive.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by XAUBulls: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2023
NextDayPP:
I want to state other conditions based on questions I have been asked on WhatsApp, though I would have loved those questions here for everyone to see my answers.

The installation process and cost will vary due to different patterns of farm areas and types of water source. Reason being that the level of the intake needs to be significantly higher than the position of the pump, the reason swamps and lakes will not work. The velocity from the inlet to the pump is what powers it.

For a stream to achieve a desired head at the intake, a dam will be built across the flow to raise the water level. That'll require a length of pipe between 50 ft and 100 ft, unless in a place where a stand pipe is used.

But for a river, a much longer pipe will be needed as it will be impossible to build a dam across a river without heavy machineries.

For water to flow, there's a gradient, or slope, if you like. Now this slope is a continuous thing along the river, otherwise rivers will just flow where there's slope and stop where there's none. Now if you mark out 100 ft along the bank of the river, there will be a level difference between the two points, you may not see with your eyes, but it's there. What I'm saying is your first point upstream is higher than your second point downstream, that's why the water is moving. That is how we get the right height for the pump, the pipe in this case could be between 300ft and 500ft, depending on how steep the difference from upstream point A is to downstream point B is.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by XAUBulls: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2023
NextDayPP:
This can also be used to provide water for the rural areas, I mean bringing their water (stream/river) close to them in the centre of the village. Every village have their source of water, so If you've been looking for a way to give something everyone will benefit to your village, this is it. Far better than a borehole because it's maintenance free. I will explain better how this can be taken to the village even if the distance from village to the stream is up to 1 kilometres.

To get this to the people in the village, a tank will be placed at the highest point near the river/stream while gravity do the rest to the village. All of this are natural, so can not fail. For those who don't understand that part, do we all remember how water was distributed into our streets in towns and cities before the demise of water corporation?. They usually have a very tall reservoir where they pump water into, but when they serve us, they don't need to pump, gravity does it. The same way you don't need a pump to use the water in the tank on top of your house.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2023
For farm or community, let's help you get water to your people.
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is an alternative water reservoir for farmers.

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by NextDayPP: 5:54pm On Jan 15
Installation for a farm coming up this week, watch out.

Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by ProjectsCityNG: 9:04pm On Feb 27
NextDayPP:
Installation for a farm coming up this week, watch out.

I need us to talk. How can I reach you ?
Re: Here's Your Ram Pump, No Fuel Or Electricity. Embrace It And Save Cost. by ProjectsCityNG: 9:19pm On Apr 14
NextDayPP:

See video

I paid you for this installation since December. You switched off your phone since middle of February, this makes it two months.

Is this right to treat me this way ?

You are even coming online as your profile displays your online availability yet you deliberately refused to provide me for the service I paid you for.

Let me guess, because dollar rose, you sold the resources I paid you for to another party and switched off your phone while pretending something happened.

Is this right ? Should I be scammed this way ?

am not saying you should not dupe me, but God that sits in the Heaven will judge and reward you according to the value of the things you destroyed on my business end.

(1) (Reply)

Fearlly Used Imported Cages Coated With Rubber Against Corrosion / 1,500 Liters Fish Tank For Sale / Fresh Ginger And Garlic Available In Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.