Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M (536 Views)

Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M by Panda7(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
paxx:

I know u are pretending to be ignorant to cause problems.
don't be stupid you know nothing, stop hiding under keyboard to type gibberish and go out there, study a degree if you are interested in geography and find a better career instead of being a nuisance on the internet. the Ika you mention to the best of my understanding runs vertically from akwa Ibom State in the down south upto to the yoruba people in the south west, would you classify that under a state, local government or a tribe. Pls gain education not being a nuisance.
Re: M by paxx: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Panda7:

don't be stupid you know nothing, stop hiding under keyboard to type gibberish and go out there, study a degree if you are interested in geography and find a better career instead of being a nuisance on the internet. the Ika you mention to the best of my understanding runs vertically from akwa Ibom State in the down south upto to the yoruba people in the south west, would you classify that under a state, local government or a tribe. Pls gain education not being a nuisance.

Ika people are not in the SW, you are trying to cause problems. leave igbo people business alone
Re: M by Panda7(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
paxx:

Ika people are not in the SW, you are trying to cause problems. leave igbo people business alone
where is portable the singer from? and Ika is in which ethnic groups??
Re: M by paxx: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Panda7:

where is portable the singer from? and Ika is in which ethnic groups??

PORTABLE (Olalomi Oyegbile) IS YORUBA FROM Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Ifeanyi Okowa is an example of a Ika man.
Re: M by Panda7(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
paxx:

PORTABLE (Olalomi Oyegbile) IS YORUBA FROM Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Ifeanyi Okowa is an example of a Ika man.
Being from Ogun State doesn't imply he his from Ogun tribe or clan, again if you have no business with traveling and geography kindly end me with your deluded argument and topic and again which ethnic are your Ika people from as I told you earlier the Ika you mention extends across many states and ethnic groups and do not have a particular tribe they belong to. Seeing ika signpost in your village or along a tar road in your village doesn't mean Ika is a people that belongs to your particular ethnic group.
Re: M by Sergio103(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Panda7:

Being from Ogun State doesn't imply he his from Ogun tribe or clan, again if you have no business with traveling and geography kindly end me with your deluded argument and topic and again which ethnic are your Ika people from as I told you earlier the Ika you mention extends across many states and ethnic groups and do not have a particular tribe they belong to. Seeing ika signpost in your village or along a tar road in your village doesn't mean Ika is a people that belongs to your particular ethnic group.

Be talking trash in the name proofing a point.

Ika accidentally entered Yoruba in which century??

We are talking about a sub ethnic groups here not just a mere word in your language

You should calm the aworis first before coming up with bunkum.

Gibberish!!

1 Like

Re: M by paxx: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Sergio103:

Be talking trash in the name proofing a point.

Ika accidentally entered Yoruba in which century??

We are talking about a sub ethnic groups here not just a mere word in your language

You should calm the aworis first before coming up with bunkum.

Gibberish!!

the guy is trying to cause issues between tribes. as an igbo, im completely against whatever this man is trying to do or say. Idk where he is from or what his point is!
Re: M by 118enny: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Another topic raised by oduduwpigs to creat chaos. Even if they are not ibos, it's your opinion. Proceed to your cursed territory to keep human head hunting live.Another topic raised by oduduwpigs to creat chaos. Even if they are not ibos, it's your opinion. Proceed to your cursed territory to keep human head hunting live....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detail Break Down Of Emefiele's Foreign Bank Account Balances / Congratulations: Aba Geometric Power & Mauduguri NEPA / 2024 Nationwide Utme Statistics Per Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.