Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check (17203 Views)

Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians — Orji (Video) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Praxis758: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
The OP should correct the Cross Rivers victory. It was victory for APC instead of PDP.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by elujah1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Obidients will lament and cry for 8 years. Obidients are just thieves. All Obidients must suffer and see shege Amen.
Which of the sheges? The one you and your people are already facing? Hope prices are different for card carrying members of your party

1 Like

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by BeigJawnson(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:
The Yeroóba god and their personal saviour in the person of Ebola Thimbulu who sworn under both the new and old testament to pull Nigeria down and back to 1932 (God forbid) will be disgraced out of Aso rock in no distant time or he will be forced to join his ancestors (6 feet) before April 2024.

Yeroóbas has proven to be the most backward thinking humans in the history of the world, that's why they are the most dirtiest trîbe in Nigeria.

I left my yeroóba girlfriend who changes her panties once every week, but she is good in bed..... because of odour from sadwest as*s.....spits!!

Na me talkam

You don't need to paint all the yorubas black becos some of them are fo0lish... I am a yoruba man but never voted for the id1ot in aso rock
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Olowoeko11: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross river is Apc
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by FatGuy: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross River State is PDP? You obviously don't know what you are talking
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by BeigJawnson(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Obidients will lament and cry for 8 years. Obidients are just thieves. All Obidients must suffer and see shege Amen.

Thank God, you and your family are in the shege together with the obidients.. Oponu

1 Like

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Oneloveyo: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:
The Yeroóba god and their personal saviour in the person of Ebola Thimbulu who sworn under both the new and old testament to pull Nigeria down and back to 1932 (God forbid) will be disgraced out of Aso rock in no distant time or he will be forced to join his ancestors (6 feet) before April 2024.

Yeroóbas has proven to be the most backward thinking humans in the history of the world, that's why they are the most dirtiest trîbe in Nigeria.

I left my yeroóba girlfriend who changes her panties once every week, but she is good in bed..... because of odour from sadwest as*s.....spits!!

Na me talkam

This your pain ehn. Omo I wish you quick recovery anyway
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Tareq1105: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Na me talkam

Woe to anyone that says when God has not said so.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by chukkystar(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
No APC Governor has lost in Court also.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Achor1111(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Racoon
Try to be reasonable and display high idiosyncrasy in this your fact check and verdict.
It should have been;
Has APC lost in the poll and reclaim the mandate in court?
Has opposition party lost in the poll and reclaimed it in court?
We are not gullible!

1 Like

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Achor1111(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
G
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by aloziedaya(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'm a free and fair election under an independent judiciary APC can NEVER win 5 states in Nigeria looking at their precedents and the Buhari factors.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Slippy: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Na me talkam

This shii isn't supposed to be funny but dammnnnn niggarrrrrrr!!!!
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by AbuTwins: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
webclass:
APC victories came as a result of fraudulent INEC officials and corrupt judges.

APC = Anti People Cult

LP is Lucifer's Party!

PDP is People duping Party!

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by MRMRMR: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
It is the ipob rabits spreading that lie that APC is winning in courts.
Ipob rabits are crying loud and we love their cries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Na me talkam

You dey mad with your disgusting mouth. You go die of pain las las anuofia so you are blind to see how many state pdp won in the court baa?

Very stupid nonentity. Go and die, obi will never rule Nigeria despite he is from my region. If you no kill yourself tonight that mean no be your papa born you. Anugboko onye izuzu ndiala. Na Yoruba destroyed your life? No, but your stupid hate filled gene ruined your life and destroyed destiny. F u c k off. Ewu Anukpama bitch.

You disgust me with passion. Respond let me tear you down to pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Kayrich(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
These set of chronic political robbery gang raping Nigeria day and night.

What has APC brought to Nigerians? Death, hunger and anti social vices. It is laughable how Nigerians from living, are currently trying to survive!!

Sorry for the poverty and hunger that is rolling with you. Thank God u can still afford smart phone, buy data and begin to type. I want to say to you that as at 7.45pm I'm typing this, u are at a bar drinking beer. Even when beer price has skyrocketed, u won't raise alarm unlike that of Onion, pepper, yam, rice and co and begin to join the bandwagon.
Nigeria will be great oo.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by starz100: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Shameful, that our electoral system has been reduced to matter of judicial adjudication, manipulated by the ev!l APC government. Shame on inec because they didn't put their house in order, and they didn't do a good job, hence the judiciary is shining over them.I don't know the kind of democracy, where all the electoral decisions are being overturned at the court.So, the electorates wasted their time and resources to vote
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Pristine664: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShugaSneh:
If you don't geddifok!!

Who cares who you vote? If you like vote for my ancestors in the grave, who suffers it most?

Igbos.

They suffer physically, mentally, financially and psychologically.

Many of them are currently running raging maad. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Basic123: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You don't need to paint all the yorubas black becos some of them are fo0lish... I am a yoruba man but never voted for the id1ot in aso rock

"Them"...you used here showed that you are bloody lying bastard.

Osu Igbo wey dey claim yoruba.

All Igb0 people are Foolish not even s0me
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by dannykares: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Please oh APC is in control of Cross River State that in person Prince Bassey otu not PDP
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Bigchristo: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-has-apc-recorded-most-post-election-judicial-victories/amp
I didn’t bother to read this nonsense article, there’s nothing like victory, the Judiciary is assisting the current government to sack the electives positions to favor their candidates so they can gain ground during another election, y’all don’t know APC are master planner they’re calculating ahead to the next election, y’all never see this coming? When Tinubu referred Justice Ariwoolo to Buhari for shortlisting in position of CJN you all thought he was playing? They inaugurated Electoral tribunal court for 2023 elections and plant their own people who are loyal to them in strategic areas because APC know Buhari under performed and three will likely lose election so they did a good master planner INEC&Judiciary is the tools they use in forcing their ways into power by subverting our electoral systems, make una Dey play next election they will still continue the act, imagine INEC chairman who conducted fraudulent elections is still there as a chairman and y’all expected something different? Nigeria will be in the wrong hands for another 8yrs we just Dey start
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by BreconHills(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Racoon:

Go and prepare your cases properly and stop hoping that national hysteria will win cases. There is nothing called likes and shares or traffic/momentum in court.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Sircarma99: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Prince Bassey Otu is APC not PDP that is for Cross River State
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Splashme: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross River is APC too (not PDP).

Copy: Racoon
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Dbestbrest: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross River State is APC, you erroneously gave it to PDP
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by DarkJeddi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
The fact is up there, yet yeye dumbidients still thinks the APC is manipulating the judiciary.
Except for the kano confusion, every other verdict is in order. Make una rest abeg.
Every other verdict is in order, according to your biased opinion?
How many states governed by APC got their victory overturned?
When the outcome was already predetermined, all it takes is for corrupt judges to perform their abracadabra..
That is the reason why someone that came third in an election became the winner..
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Yemmysworld91: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Every other verdict is in order, according to your biased opinion?
How many states governed by APC got their victory overturned?
When the outcome was already predetermined, all it takes is for corrupt judges to perform their abracadabra..
That is the reason why someone that came third in an election became the winner..

A expected wailing. You guys will never understand grin

Fact is the Tinubu government isn't doing well and am not in any way for Apc. But the truth must be said
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by ofwest47(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
All of you continue with your hating and wailing machine systems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account / Court Orders The Forfeiture Of Andrew Yakubu's $9.8m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.