Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check (17200 Views)

Supreme Court To Decide Kano, 6 Other Governorship Cases Tomorrow / I'm In Governorship Race To Amend Where PDP Has Failed Abians β€” Orji (Video) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by SouthSouth1914: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kayrich:

Sorry for the poverty and hunger that is rolling with you. Thank God u can still afford smart phone, buy data and begin to type. I want to say to you that as at 7.45pm I'm typing this, u are at a bar drinking beer. Even when beer price has skyrocketed, u won't raise alarm unlike that of Onion, pepper, yam, rice and co and begin to join the bandwagon.
Nigeria will be great oo.

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. I don’t live on 30k stipends!
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Donrolly18: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross River state is APC and not PDP.
quote author=Racoon post=127141466]https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-has-apc-recorded-most-post-election-judicial-victories/amp[/quote]
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by aylipple: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cross River is APC now; how did Cable mix that up?

To the main topic, with the exception of Kano & Zamfara (the latter was declared inconclusive pending the Supreme Court's judgment), there's no other state where the person declared winner by INEC had their elections annulled by two competent courts (election tribunals & Appeal Court); it's either the tribunal upturns the election of a sitting governor then the Appeal Court affirms INEC's earlier declaration or the tribunal affirms INEC's decision and the Court of Appeal sacks the governor.

However, the case of Plateau was self-inflected.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Melagros(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Flame333:
No party fail like this and get reelected but as per Africa Magic belongs to Africa, nothing is new..

You looking for the 8 wonders of the world, APC got you covered..

I pity the generation coming after us..

APC already preparing grinding teeth for them because the debt alone will pass four
Generations to come..

Look what we have done to ourselves
Exactly my brother
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Sirianese: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2023
APC is a nest of demons
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Sirianese: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. I don’t live on 30k stipends!

Not until you take 30k per month, in fact it shall never be well with you still....unless APC has done right by Nigerians, you will never have progress even in your coming generations, you benighted miscreant-slave
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by holyfather(m): 3:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-has-apc-recorded-most-post-election-judicial-victories/amp

Half-witted disclaimer!
They secured the seats in States that matter to them in their rigging scheme.
The rest of the States they lost are either grossly inconsequential or they're just trying to maintain deniability.

My problem with Nigerians is,they don't know when they're being played!
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Blitzerz: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2023
Fake statistics

Why not count how many states were collected from each party?

Original winner vs Judiciary winner.

Stupid ARGUMENT.
YOU THINK EVERYONE IS DUMB
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Blitzerz: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2023
M
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Blitzerz: 4:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-has-apc-recorded-most-post-election-judicial-victories/amp

Fake statistics

Why not count how many states were collected from each party?

Original winner vs Judiciary winner.

Stupid ARGUMENT.
YOU THINK EVERYONE IS DUMB
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by 27olatunbosun: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2023
The winner goes to the judiciary because they are also APC.The winner goes to the judiciary because they are also APC....
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by BeigJawnson(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Basic123:

"Them"...you used here showed that you are bloody lying bastard.

Osu Igbo wey dey claim yoruba.

All Igb0 people are Foolish not even s0me

Well I have never insulted you, why insulting me? Is that how you are trained at home? I only corrected you... I am a bonafide Yoruba man... Lesi iba re na? Lesi ko re leko? We leko ile nara ati nara. Arindin ri wo wa.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by SouthSouth1914: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Sirianese:

Not until you take 30k per month, in fact it shall never be well with you still....unless APC has done right by Nigerians, you will never have progress even in your coming generations, you benighted miscreant-slave

Always try to read comments firsts before quoting! Stay blessed
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
You can't call this victory, almost all affirm by court including the president, non of the victory came from INEC on normal ground...
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Rayxpress88: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Apc should change this pattern already
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by YorubaDemonswag: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Basic123:

"Them"...you used here showed that you are bloody lying bastard.

Osu Igbo wey dey claim yoruba.

All Igb0 people are Foolish not even s0me

Bold, olodumare agbe eeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Basic123: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Well I have never insulted you, why insulting me? Is that how you are trained at home? I only corrected you... I am a bonafide Yoruba man... Lesi iba re na? Lesi ko re leko? We leko ile nara ati nara. Arindin ri wo wa.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You only further confirmed with thus your dilapidated yoruba that you are a bloody Igb0 πŸ˜†
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by BeigJawnson(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Basic123:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You only further confirmed with thus your dilapidated yoruba that you are a bloody Igb0 πŸ˜†

Well I am not a bloody Igbo... I only speak my dialect becos if I use normal yoruba language you can say I use google translate ... Bloody Igbo my foot.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by Kayrich(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Why u come dey talk then. I taught poverty is rolling with you.
Re: Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check by SouthSouth1914: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kayrich:

Why u come dey talk then. I taught poverty is rolling with you.

You can’t even spell correctly grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official / Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings / Photos: Buhari Receives SP, Lawan, Speaker, Gbajabiamila At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.